jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Lisa hooking up with the other band guy doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't fit her personality, she wants to go slow with a nice guy MC. she isn't going to go jump on that guys dick.

She'll either dump MC, give MC another chance or leave the band IMO (or make MC leave the band)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think Dad's spy's will have seen douchey rapey other band guy scoping out Lisa and approach him to try and eff things up..which of course will result in him getting his arse whupped by MC :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i think Dad's spy's will have seen douchey rapey other band guy scoping out Lisa and approach him to try and eff things up..which of course will result in him getting his arse whupped by MC :p
But what if..... and that's purely hypothetical... Jane is the spy?
Tired of being in Julia's shadow
Tired of being clitblocked by her friend,
Tired of waiting for the chance to pounce on MC's dick ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
But what if..... and that's purely hypothetical... Jane is the spy?
Tired of being in Julia's shadow
Tired of being clitblocked by her friend,
Tired of waiting for the chance to pounce on MC's dick ?
You just had to ruin the game for me, don't you?

The thing is that Jane isn't really part of MC's everyday life or even talk that much about the band with him. What if the spy is... Jade? And that's why she's so frigging cold.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You just had to ruin the game for me, don't you?

The thing is that Jane isn't really part of MC's everyday life or even talk that much about the band with him. What if the spy is... Jade? And that's why she's so frigging cold.
But Jane whenever she's around MC she's quite friendly... I'm just saying that she wanted to bone MC as soon as he hit puberty butt there was always Julia stopping her plans. She could be a double agent, trying to pull the siblings apart.
If you think about it... when MC cums without warning she's supposedly mad but instead of telling him to fuck off, she tells him to not do that next time...
#JaneBeThirsty

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I would be devastated but..... it does make some sense, let me throw some wood into this fire. View attachment 303847
I think I'm gonna replay it putting extra attention to her dialogue and Selinas' to see what I can find.

That dialogue sound like what a sensible adult would say, to be honest. But as you said, I sure as fuck hope she's not.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think I'm gonna replay it putting extra attention to her dialogue and Selinas' to see what I can find.

But as you said, I sure as fuck hope she's not.
The curious thing is that you can tell Lisa about Selina when she sends MC the text., asking if he's mad at her.
My theory is that Selina had a brain blackout when MC showed up at the door and did what her mother would do to keep a guy. Once she woke up she freaked out and told him to leave pretending she was late for her shift. She probably had time but wanted to squeel in joy

Reactions: Mytez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@MrJet incest in BaR would be creative suicide, but have you considered a game in the same universe set in your canon playthrough called "living with Aunt Julia" it could be set 18 years after the events of BaR and follow the life of BaR's MC's son forced to stay for a few weeks with his aunt?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
@MrJet incest in BaR would be creative suicide, but have you considered a game in the same universe set in your canon playthrough called "living with Aunt Julia" it could be set 18 years after the events of BaR and follow the life of BaR's MC's son forced to stay for a few weeks with his aunt?
Dating My Julia
My Julia My Roommate
My Cute Julia
A Julia's Love
Thirsty For My Julia
July City

There's a lot to choose from.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The problem is there is not enough content to justify adding cheating points at this stage of the game. You commit to one girl the game will be over in less than 10 mins.. I am all for adding it and facing the consequences of your actions at the final version of the game when there is enough content.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Dating My Julia
My Julia My Roommate
My Cute Julia
A Julia's Love
Thirsty For My Julia
July City

There's a lot to choose from.
I was serious. It could be easily patched without breaking the narrative
The problem is there is not enough content to justify adding cheating points at this stage of the game. You commit to one girl the game will be over in less than 10 mins.. I am all for adding it and facing the consequences of your actions at the final version of the game when there is enough content.
The problem is that people shouldn't be able to see the points unless they mess with the code. Once they did, the points were public knowledge

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are checks and balances that can be implemented to force the acquisition of said points to progress the whole game - gotta follow one girls but have to choose wisely and hug / kiss / follow / chat / watch / choose some other to get enough points on the blue route also. The sky is the limit!
MC is a rock star, after all!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I was serious. It could be easily patched without breaking the narrative
Do people like her because she's the sister or because she's Julia? In my case it's the second, so I wouldn't mind a game with a different MC, not necessarely from the family, that could go for her.

Reactions: smokebox

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Do people like her because she's the sister or because she's Julia? In my case it's the second, so I wouldn't mind a game with a different MC, not necessarely from the family, that could go for her.
Both? But honestly this is one game where I'm ok leaving the incest off the table unless Julia was the one who initiated it. I like the idea of her just being like his life-long best friend and the only one of his siblings that he gives a crap about and who gives a crap about him.

She just seems like she's the one person he's always been able to depend on in the family. That and her looks make her extremely attractive. So if some innuendo of things was inferred it's not the most absurd thing, but I doubt highly that either of them would have an interest in something like that.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes