Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
jane maybe she could just end up being a side chick.
It sincerely hope not, that will make me salty as fuck. I had the vibe that it was just a one time thing up until Julia said how happy she was all day. That single line sent the hype train to orbit.

Right now the only one with cheat points is Lisa, so technically speaking she the "main dame". But seeing how every female character that gets a little bit of development becomes a fan favorite... I hope she's not.

I have 3.

A Jane one.
Harem.
Lisa only cheating with Jane lol

Reactions: Dependable_223

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think the only true main girl is Lisa, as she has her own special "cheat points" stat.

Anna, Jane and Selina are secondary "main" girls. You can date them (eventually), but they might not be in every update.

Jade would join either category I think, or maybe she is a hybrid character who doesn't have her own route but joins in another route.

The coffee shop girl, her friend, the girl who works for dad and the other bar girls are "side-girls". Emma could be any of the 3.

Reactions: Mytez

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

Become A Rock Star [v0.4] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 933MB

Download PC (200MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It sincerely hope not, that will make me salty as fuck. I had the vibe that it was just a one time thing up until Julia said how happy she was all day. That single line sent the hype train to orbit.

Right now the only one with cheat points is Lisa, so technically speaking she the "main dame". But seeing how every female character that gets a little bit of development becomes a fan favorite... I hope she's not.
well..a little birdy in this thread who is connected to the game hinted there would be more proper paths/points/whatever in the future concerning 3-4 more dames..SO..it should be very safe to ass-u-me that Jane is top of the list along with Anna due to the intense content over multiple chapters.
this is NOT a spoiler btw..the little birdy said it outloud right here in this thread..search back pages..you'll find it ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think Rob is spot on. She's damaged goods, always with this depressed aura around her except when she's alone with MC. As much as sex crazed as she seems, I'd like to think that she isn't really a nympho, but someone who just likes MC and wouldn't go around fucking random dudes while she is" seeing" him. I'm probably wrong tho. But seeing how she's a couple of patches aways of saying the usual "[mc], I lo... lost my phone", I hope she ends up being a proper LI.

And as an early twenties chick she stopped checking her phone to talk to MC, that's what true love looks like.

@RoadWulf I was writing a block of text about how Selina was using sex to try and keep MC around because she doesn't value herself enough to do it otherwise, but you sniped me. Damn you!
What if she's the one that started peeping and not the MC?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Yes indeed, but i felt bad for lisa when doing stuff with jane, or vice versa. it is very hard to commit to 1 of the girls sinse there is not enough content with all different girls to justify a commitment apart from lisa.

Right now i am going to start a new game where i dont commit to anyone yet. i hope this is better way sinse you could always commit when the game is more full with more content and you have a idea what all the girls are about. jacob has it easy since he not commited yet and he already had his first groupy, but mc is already stuck to someone, witch will make it more ackward when doing stuff with other females.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
3 meaningful encounters with Jane is some pretty decent content..the first massage..the second massage with woohoo..the night out with sis going home with Jane for woohoo....theres actually more woohoo progression with Jane than Lisa..lol...as for Selina..y'all know she toting your offspring around now right? :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This game is making it really hard to chose 1 of the girls, right now i went for rock chick lisa all the way
I really hope we get atleast some form of sign who the main chicks are and who are the side chicks.
You've just answered your own question Lisa is the main chick like it's been said a million times Lisa has cheat points Maybe Anna as well as you can pursure her and Jane the others are side chicks...

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
What if she's the one that started peeping and not the MC?
Could be. She sees this guy she likes, trys to get his attention however she can, invites him to have sex, they do it a couple of times until she realizes she's falling for him.
Now she wants to start a relationship with him, but how could she if it's purely sexual?

I'm super intrigued to see her development.

as for Selina..y'all know she toting your offspring around now right? :p
I fucking adore redheads, so I'm totally down for this.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Selena definitely has some layers to her. She most likely isn't just a one dimensional nympho.

HOWEVER, the circumstances in which you first meet her is very very very suspect. It needs some explaining. Maybe she was hired by the father to keep tabs on MC and kind of fell for him during that time. Maybe she saw him on the street randomly and became infatuated by him and started facebook stalking him or something. Even a farfetched explanation would help because right now, she is a girl that invited a stranger into her home to have sex. Not just a random stranger, but one that was using binoculars to perv on her lol.

Better yet, maybe just redoing that whole scene would be better. Have them meet on the street and MC hits on her. She gives her number. Bootycall. Sex. She can still be a sex fiend then without being suicidal.

Reactions: SSJGOD

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Even a farfetched explanation would help because right now, she is a girl that invited a stranger into her home to have sex. Not just a random stranger, but one that was using binoculars to perv on her lol.
and she was readily standing in front of the window.

Reactions: Mytez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Could be. She sees this guy she likes, trys to get his attention however she can, invites him to have sex, they do it a couple of times until she realizes she's falling for him.
Now she wants to start a relationship with him, but how could she if it's purely sexual?

I'm super intrigued to see her development.

I fucking adore redheads, so I'm totally down for this.
Selina's purpose is to be the incredibly attractive woman that gives ugly rockstars gorgeous daughters.... sure this is no aerosmith but still

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She is probably more important that we realize, she is the only girl that is forced on you. You go to her apartment in the beginning no matter what. The other 3 (Lisa/Anna/Jane) have official beginnings of their routes that you can avoid. Lisa at the beach, Anna at the coffee shop and Jane at her house. She is also the only one that isn't connected to work or the band that MC interacts with on a regular basis. (not counting Julia)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
She is probably more important that we realize, she is the only girl that is forced on you. You go to her apartment in the beginning no matter what. The other 3 (Lisa/Anna/Jane) have official beginnings of their routes that you can avoid. Lisa at the beach, Anna at the coffee shop and Jane at her house. She is also the only one that isn't connected to work or the band that MC interacts with on a regular basis. (not counting Julia)
This kind of reminds me of the other game Lancaster boardingschool where you instandly have a girlfriend before the game even started. but in that game more girls are introduced later on where you ultimately can chose who your gonna end with i hope this also true for this game that way you can just do the lisa start and later decide if still want to keep lisa or you will try your luck with someone else. Acting lessons did the same thing where you had 1 main dame but there can still be others where you can end the game with.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As far as the Lisa Cheating points, their purpose obviously became clear in this last update with the jackass other band member. If you cheated alot, she will leave you for him. If you were faithful, she stays with you.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
This kind of reminds me of the other game Lancaster boardingschool where you instandly have a girlfriend before the game even started.
There's also that game that lets you burn your girlfriend to death.

As far as the Lisa Cheating points, their purpose obviously became clear in this last update with the jackass other band member. If you cheated alot, she will leave you for him. If you were faithful, she stays with you.
I'd prefer if we could throw a bone, or a muffin, at @Enyos and make her hook up with Jade if we cheat on her.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That was a harsh way to end the game true but at least you still got some ending with someone else. i hope this one dont end like that but let say jacob will be with lisa where you can then end with who ever is available.

Seeing as this a about the band i always thought it was a wrong move for the mc to start a relationship with lisa. if things dont turn out well this could also be a dissastar for the band. Jade or lisa maybe only as a side chick not a main dame would have been a better option.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There's also that game that lets you burn your girlfriend to death.

I'd prefer if we could throw a bone, or a muffin, at @Enyos and make her hook up with Jade if we cheated on her.
I believe that the cheating points will have a threshold and it will affect the chances of Lisa giving MC a second chance or dumping him.
I see no hooking up with other dudes

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think the hints for Jane becoming a possible girlfriend are all there, when MC meet her he mentioned that he had a crush on her when they were younger, in one of the "massage" sessions Jane asks about relationships, MC says something about looking for the right girl, and then Jane asks if she would fit that category, the sex scene with her was full of passion, and then Julia mention in the phone call how Jane was happy in the morning and asks what the mc did to her friend.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes