Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
In this game she's your' sister dude.. Let's have a great time without knocking up your sister for once... Fuck em'all but leave your poor sister alone in one game?
Well, we incest lovers may be some top-level degenerates but it's not entirely our fault, a fair share of it is due to MrJet himself :sneaky:. I mean how do you stay calm after seeing something like these o_Oo_O-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's only so much teasing a man can handle :cry:. And you cannot even just skip these scenes. It's like MrJet put these in just to torture us, incest lovers :( (and also maybe to show off how beautiful a character he's created :p).

Last edited:

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
You guys are going in circles. Almost all of the women in the story are attractive. Each person has a preference and that's okay. Someone like me knows, beautiful is beautiful. So you have to look at the bigger picture.

Emma is trouble, but thankfully has a conscience. They broke up for reasons. Usually, that means it just won't work. Sometimes you gotta let go. It's not like the MC is desperate.

Catherine is the boss? She's gorgeous and playful if i remember the first installment. Absolutely worth pursuing. The other girl at work (I'm bad with names) the brunette, she's pretty too.

Lisa is a great romantic option, obviously. It is a bad idea to date someone in your bad though, but it's worth it. I have a feeling Jade might come into the picture (optionally) with that couple. I could be wrong. Just guessing. The hint has been there that she might be on both sides of the fence. As for Penny, she's cute. Don't see that going anywhere in story.

Jane, she's a tough nut to crack, but she's cracking. She's awesome. One of my top choices no doubt. And of course Julia...yes, I guess I'm a scumbag. XD Also a top choice if possible. Once again, I doubt that's a direction that will be pursued.

Selina. She has a nice figure and lets face it, she gets the best cut scenes in story. Something about her face is off. I know that sounds shallow. Her mother is a bombshell though. Not a bad option here. To each their own.

Nicole. I like her a lot. I have a feeling something could happen with her. I hope so. She's special. (Something about a gorgeous woman that can pull off a short haircut and still look amazing). She's obviously a bit wild and that's not a bad thing.

Decisions, decisions...I've noticed with some stories it's a hard thing to make a commitment when you have a long period of time ahead with nothing but opportunities and you're sticking to your choice. I imagine it's hard to keep that fire burning bright. Someone mentioned it would be nice to have fun and at the end make a choice. That might be best. It will be interesting to see what happens.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Just reveal that she is adopted, so we can all have some Julia love and Patreon can go fuck himself elsewhere, you know... if MrJet have made her less attractive or even ugly we wouldn't have this discussion in the first place, i dont want Julia because she is the sister of the MC, i want her because she is one of the most hot girls in the game, and no i am not asking MrJet to change anything all am saying is that Julia is so hot that even with just a few scenes some of us are ranking her with our favorites, thats how powerful is the Julia mojo

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Just reveal that she is adopted, so we can all have some Julia love and Patreon can go fuck himself elsewhere, you know... if MrJet have made her less attractive or even ugly we wouldn't have this discussion in the first place, i dont want Julia because she is the sister of the MC, i want her because she is one of the most hot girls in the game, and no i am not asking MrJet to change anything all am saying is that Julia is so hot that even with just a few scenes some of us are ranking her with our favorites, thats how powerful is the Julia mojo
Julia is the squirrelgirl of BaR, powerful enough to beat thanos despite it shouldn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: JeefZ and Only4You

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Where the hell is this "Jade is trans" theory from?
There's some things I've noticed in replays. Her facial structure is more rigid, where as most of the females in this game are very rounded in their features. Up until the performance, she was always in baggy pants, so I originally thought that might be to hide some things, but she was in leather at their gig, so that becomes a wrench in the works. Her former band mates made certain references as to why she was kicked out and talked about her finding people who actually accepted her or if they knew much about her.

I'm not saying I 100% believe it's true, it's just a possible theory for why she is severely withdrawn from people and doesn't share a lot of information. Still, it will be interesting to see what Jade's secret actually is.

Dec 29, 2018
I hope that there's never any incest content with Julia. Hell, I wish they didn't even have that creepy line about the MC staring at her or her gratuitous bath scene. Just let her be our older sister who helps us in our fight against the devious father. There are already several much more attractive women in the game that aren't getting the attention they deserve, so trying to shoehorn an incest angle into the game would be a disaster.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I hope that there's never any incest content with Julia. Hell, I wish they didn't even have that creepy line about the MC staring at her or her gratuitous bath scene. Just let her be our older sister who helps us in our fight against the devious father. There are already several much more attractive women in the game that aren't getting the attention they deserve, so trying to shoehorn an incest angle into the game would be a disaster.
I'm telling you. It's not like anyone is taking about Rosa's ruined knees, if you catch my drift

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
You guys are going in circles. Almost all of the women in the story are attractive. Each person has a preference and that's okay. Someone like me knows, beautiful is beautiful. So you have to look at the bigger picture.

Emma is trouble, but thankfully has a conscience. They broke up for reasons. Usually, that means it just won't work. Sometimes you gotta let go. It's not like the MC is desperate.

Catherine is the boss? She's gorgeous and playful if i remember the first installment. Absolutely worth pursuing. The other girl at work (I'm bad with names) the brunette, she's pretty too.

Lisa is a great romantic option, obviously. It is a bad idea to date someone in your bad though, but it's worth it. I have a feeling Jade might come into the picture (optionally) with that couple. I could be wrong. Just guessing. The hint has been there that she might be on both sides of the fence. As for Penny, she's cute. Don't see that going anywhere in story.

Jane, she's a tough nut to crack, but she's cracking. She's awesome. One of my top choices no doubt. And of course Julia...yes, I guess I'm a scumbag. XD Also a top choice if possible. Once again, I doubt that's a direction that will be pursued.

Selina. She has a nice figure and lets face it, she gets the best cut scenes in story. Something about her face is off. I know that sounds shallow. Her mother is a bombshell though. Not a bad option here. To each their own.

Nicole. I like her a lot. I have a feeling something could happen with her. I hope so. She's special. (Something about a gorgeous woman that can pull off a short haircut and still look amazing). She's obviously a bit wild and that's not a bad thing.

Decisions, decisions...I've noticed with some stories it's a hard thing to make a commitment when you have a long period of time ahead with nothing but opportunities and you're sticking to your choice. I imagine it's hard to keep that fire burning bright. Someone mentioned it would be nice to have fun and at the end make a choice. That might be best. It will be interesting to see what happens.
You forgot best girl in this game on purpose or just by coincidence? :D (Yes, I mean Anna, the best girl of them all) btw ... shame on you :D

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
There's some things I've noticed in replays. Her facial structure is more rigid, where as most of the females in this game are very rounded in their features. Up until the performance, she was always in baggy pants, so I originally thought that might be to hide some things, but she was in leather at their gig, so that becomes a wrench in the works. Her former band mates made certain references as to why she was kicked out and talked about her finding people who actually accepted her or if they knew much about her.

I'm not saying I 100% believe it's true, it's just a possible theory for why she is severely withdrawn from people and doesn't share a lot of information. Still, it will be interesting to see what Jade's secret actually is.
Well I'm gonna Boing her in next ep. We will find out. But if what you said is true I will need a Kerosene bath and therapy after. But still gonna!!!!

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Whenever I try to weave that "perfect" love story in my head, that sweet lover of mine always starts out as a "Lisa"... ... ... Until as the story progresses she eventually turns into a full-on "Selina"...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thing is with Jade we hardly know her yet but the way she reacted when the two douches approached her makes me think they either tried something with her and she freaked or something a lot darker has happened in her past. I just kinda get a depressing vibe from her like shes been hurt or run off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos and Rythan25

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I'm not encouraging anything. Let the author do as they wish. You either like it or you don't. No need to complain and push our own self righteous desires. If things happen, they happen. I also think most (usually) interactive stories give you an option to choose. So really, what's the issue? Am I right?

Anna is the coworker/supervisor? Yeah, I'm bad with names. I think I mentioned her, just not by name. She's nice.

Jade. She was pretty polite to the guys from the other band, even though they weren't so nice. I am curious as to what her deal is. I like her. I think her secret will drop soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Enyos

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Thing is with Jade we hardly know her yet but the way she reacted when the two douches approached her makes me think they either tried something with her and she freaked or something a lot darker has happened in her past. I just kinda get a depressing vibe from her like shes been hurt or run off.
Can't be that bad but there is something. Games been great so far. Hope she 's not a psyco murderer or.... something worse!!

Reactions: Rythan25

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just put the watch on playb0y44 or make the scavenger hunt search on page 88 ...
Here's my crunched version. (NOTE: THIS TIME AFTER DECOMPILE I DELETE .RPYC FILES TO REDUCE SOME MORE MB'S. IF YOU FACE PROBLEM LET ME KNOW.)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Become A Rock Star [v0.4] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 933.09MB

Download Win (152.34MB):

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes