markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I love how everyones opinion of Emma changed as soon as we saw her ass. Truly a work of art. (y)
I always thought emma was absolutely gorgeous, her first appearance didn't give me anything to doubt with the exception of it possibly complicating things with lisa....as someone already said, I'm glad she did not turn out to be the monster I thought she was gonna be. She is an innocent girl manipulated by a crazy father and caught in the middle of the drama. Sure she has her own agenda but I don't think she wants to see the mc hurt...leading to her to break off the deal with his father. I just hope the mc doesn't go home to find her dead in his apartment and then have the father trying to manipulate him into coming back to him and the business by making the mess go away.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh Rosa, I can't wait to consensually sodomise her

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
compressed?

Here's my crunched version. (NOTE: THIS TIME AFTER DECOMPILE I DELETE .RPYC FILES TO REDUCE SOME MORE MB'S. IF YOU FACE PROBLEM LET ME KNOW.)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Become A Rock Star [v0.4] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 933.09MB

Download Win (152.34MB):

Don't forget to like the game on page1 if you enjoy the newest update.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Christ, there's a lot of typos in this version, is it like a beta version that hasn't been checked yet? It seems like it.
Fair but way better than the early Engrish versions and there's a metric shit ton of lines in the script so

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I might have to replay this. My default "bang every chick and cheat on everyone" stance isn't doing the game justice. The writing is good enough that it makes me genuinely feel bad for dating Lisa and racking up like 50 cheat points lol.

Mar 26, 2018
I'm new to this game and i've done only one playthrough..Is there any action between MC and Julia (sister) ? I so want MC to have some fun with her.. Also i'm falling for Jane but Julia is TOP !!!

Reactions: Rythan25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Good game firstly.

Story has a few good twists and turns.

The MC Dad is a ruthless evil A Hole and lol I like him lol.

Artwork on the girls and guys is beautiful, the MC ex Emma is beautiful, stunning even, bar her bush lol, Emma is ranked up there with the most beautiful females in games to date (please note I am not lesbian or bi) but I want to be Emma lmao.

Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Sis don´t get Jane ... Jane is all mine :ROFLMAO:
If she's into chicks, that we don't really know. The idea would be for her to hook up with Jane if you don't pursue her (the fuck would you do that?). I would like for her to get every chick we neglect, she has MC's haremy blood after all...

Posts like this is why we need a dislike option as well as a "like" one... If the sister isnt there for incest fuel, thats fine, than just keep giving us naked bath phone conversations. But dont give us scenes of her fucking some loser, especially the cliche garbage BBC stuff.
If it's revealed that MrJet was Slonique all along, I will never feel more betrayed in my life.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes