JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Think I figured out what bugs me so much about the dialogue. Everyone is written how I'd imagine a "grandpa" type person would try to imitate a modern high schooler. Nothing technically wrong...but it just sounds creepy & wrong anyway.

My main route(s) are Lisa & Selenia...hopefully the hot redhead action doesn't come back to bite me with Lisa & the band but it'd totally be worth it :D
I agree dialog is spooky in spots(well lots of spots) but well made game!!!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I agree dialog is spooky in spots(well lots of spots) but well made game!!!
Yeah, sorry about that... Mr Jet's english isn't the best, so I try what I can to salvage the dialogue without changing the meanings. There's a lot of work put in, so the fact that people aren't hitting it for "Engrish" anymore sounds like a complement in my book, haha. :D

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, sorry about that... Mr Jet's english isn't the best, so I try what I can to salvage the dialogue without changing the meanings. There's a lot of work put in, so the fact that people aren't hitting it for "Engrish" anymore sounds like a complement in my book, haha. :D
You can only do what ya can! Seriously thou I love this game!!

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
to bad Julia is the hottest girl in the game. She would keep from cheating with all the other girls if she was a possible love interest.

Reactions: jerry03

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Let's leave Julia out of our boinking, but the fact that she's so gorgeous works in our favor; MC is ugly so any girl that meets Julia will think there's some good genes in the family DNA and will consider the guy a potential mate
Ya, it's more of a meme at this point. Unless perfectly introduced it would fuck up the narrative, and with one as good as this game's it would be a disaster.

Reactions: Enyos

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Christ, there's a lot of typos in this version, is it like a beta version that hasn't been checked yet? It seems like it.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes