Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Selina and Jane still my favorite. So... I always happy for new Selina scenes. Jade is 3rd for me I want her way more than Lisa.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I know it looks like Lisa is the only "main" girl, and in a way she is, getting more attention than others and being in every update. However, I have it on good authority that there is 3 other "main" girls with dating routes confirmed. The others are mostly side paths for the philanderers among us ;). The story is still early, and we're a long way from becoming actual Rock Stars, since we've only had a single gig that consisted of just 3 songs, so I expect plenty more content to come. Mr Jet is hampered by limitations of rendering times and self imposed time frames, so we just have to be patient as the story progresses as Mr Jet sees fit. :D
Jane Anna and Selina..it is kind of OBVIOUS if there will be more genuine routes those are the ones due to the intimate content and story that has spanned more than a single update...i mean..it better be those 3 as those are my choices in that order..i'd have added Jade..but she has a penis...i'm tellin' ya's..SHE DOES!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Fundo and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
We never know... Perhaps a 5th girl will be promoted with enough pestering? One can always hope for another... and another... and another...

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Me and my twin used to cuddle up on the sofa and our gran thought we were up to no good ..... forget that it was the middle of winter, we had no heating and her skin was immune to all weather conditions.

We cuddled so we may survive the damn cold you daft old bat.

Well, yes, I do grope my twinsy's tits a lot BUT only the parts that should have been mine.

I was hoping more would be promoted to full relationship material. I didn't think having just Lisa as an option would be the end of it.

Just waiting to see who now.

I will take a guess at Jane and Selina being 2 of them. Third probably being Anna.
you know of course you cause a trouser ruckus everytime you bring twinsie fondling up right?..you INSTIGATOR!!! ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
We never know... Perhaps a 5th girl will be promoted with enough pestering? One can always hope for another... and another... and another...
So you are telling me that it's not Julia, Julia, Julia?

i'd have added Jade..but she has a penis...i'm tellin' ya's..SHE DOES!!!!
That one is gonna be munching pussies in a couple of updates, Imma tell you that.

• Love
Reactions: Blayo and Enyos

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Can we just stop?
I don't understand why all the Lisa hate. She's just a sweet girl with a passion for music
She's sweet, caring and overall a great girl. It's just that she's not the best for some of us. If every chick is a 10, shes a 9,8. Doesn't mean she's trash tho...

• Sad
Reactions: Blayo

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
meh on Selina... for me alternatives to Lisa would be:

1. Anna (this wench does it for me, might be her glasses,, but she is a Bukake-to-be dream come true)
2. Jane - always love me the more mature types
3. Emma - DAT ASS !!!!
4. Marie - Come on Mr Jet remember she exists, she combines the naivete of Lisa, with being a groupie you can cheat on since she wont be there for every concert.
5. Julia - DONT JUDGE ME !!!

Girls I like banging, and am happy to see them "cumming" but even happier to see them leaving...in order of who I'd kick out of bed first after doing the deed.

1. Selina - begone Thot, but first lets bang k ?
2. Nicole - Nothing against her, just not my type she looks like she'd be more at home between a girls legs than sucking dick... her haircut doesnt help dissuade me from that opinion.
3. Catherine - I like her body and face, but once again that hairstyle gives me les-vibes coming from her, so she is a definitely pump and dump girl at best.
4. Eve - Was that the name of the black girl that is friends with Marie ? Her, she was hot and a good lay, but pretty bossy and dominant, a total turn off for me when a girl always wants to ride only.
5. Jade - something is off about her, I doubt its the "trans" thing someone theorized as her model has been seen naked already in a dream, and I doubt she'd be reworked into a tran just for shits and giggles.
6. Selina's mom - whose name I forgot, she is hotter than her daughter, and probably just as big a freak.

• Love
Reactions: Namco15 and Blayo
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes