ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
makes me wonder..for the few of us NOT on a Lisa path..thus getting no "points"..do we end up alone drunk in an alley questioning our life because we didnt Lisa? o_O heres to hoping in the upcoming updates our friendly neighborhood dev gives some other dames points too..because i'm in the same boat as another commentor here in that i do not like the Lisa model..she is not my cuppa tea..and we know how much tea influences my EVERYTHING!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Anna will mind that tho ^_^.
It would be a shame if i won't be able to start a romantic relationship with other girls beside Lisa. . . , i just don't like her facial design.
I'm not a fan of Lisa either but she is the only one with cheat points and any sort of relationship progress.

There are hints at it with other girls but no drawbacks to fucking around like there are with Lisa which I found strange but ultimately it doesn't look like having sex with everyone harms anything unless you are with Lisa.

I tried play throughs with just Selina, just Jane and a Lisa one and the only time I could say I was dating is if I was with Lisa.

Not sure if any of the others will be full on relationship options but at the moment they are more like fuck buddies.

I love how everyones opinion of Emma changed as soon as we saw her ass. Truly a work of art. (y)
Not my type.

Going by looks alone, Nicole would be the one I went for with Cathrine coming a close second.

Downside being Nicole sucked off the dad which is an instant turn off for me so she's out of the running. No it isn't because she did it with another man and no other men are allowed, it's specifically because it was an old man.... shit like that creeps me out and puts me right off.

Reactions: Enyos and Mytez

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
makes me wonder..for the few of us NOT on a Lisa path..thus getting no "points"..do we end up alone drunk in an alley questioning our life because we didnt Lisa? o_O heres to hoping in the upcoming updates our friendly neighborhood dev gives some other dames points too..because i'm in the same boat as another commentor here in that i do not like the Lisa model..she is not my cuppa tea..and we know how much tea influences my EVERYTHING!!
NO !!! No more points... MC is a Rockstar let him fuck around for 3/4 of the game and than MAYBE he can make a choice, giving Anna or Jane CPs to make things harder or keep us on a leash sucks... And Emma doesnt need points as she may still end up being blackmailed into fucking the band over due to family issues and to create unwanted drama... as for lame Selina (my least favorite of the girls) she is just a fuck toy, a hole in the wall, she doesnt need to get jealous, in fact I hope the MC gets a chance to record his upcoming romp with her mom and and sends her a video message on her phone saying "wish you were here".

• Haha
Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
NO !!! No more points... MC is a Rockstar let him fuck around for 3/4 of the game and than MAYBE he can make a choice, giving Anna or Jane CPs to make things harder or keep us on a leash sucks... And Emma doesnt need points as she may still end up being blackmailed into fucking the band over due to family issues and to create unwanted drama... as for lame Selina (my least favorite of the girls) she is just a fuck toy, a hole in the wall, she doesnt need to get jealous, in fact I hope the MC gets a chance to record his upcoming romp with her mom and and sends her a video message on her phone saying "wish you were here".
Console cheat 0 and it's like I never cheated on Lisa. :whistle:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of Lisa either but she is the only one with cheat points and any sort of relationship progress.

There are hints at it with other girls but no drawbacks to fucking around like there are with Lisa which I found strange but ultimately it doesn't look like having sex with everyone harms anything unless you are with Lisa.
Yeah, this is another case of a VN where the side chicks are better than the one intended. The only thing that throws me off is, as you said, the fact that the only character that "matters" is Lisa. So trying to pursue other characters feel like it might be a waste of time, I'm sure this will not be the case, but still gives that vibe.

Downside being Nicole sucked off the dad which is an instant turn off
This one I don't understand. She blows her boss, which means that she's either attracted to him (which is obviously not the case) or she's the kind of woman who's willing to degrade herself for her job. But then... she blows everything by helping her boss' son and losing her job for it. Why risk her financial stability for a stupid kid's dream that she has met one time?

Console cheat 0 and it's like I never cheated on Lisa. :whistle:
C'mon Tiff, you know that's technically cheating. ;)

Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This one I don't understand. She blows her boss, which means that she's either attracted to him (which is obviously not the case) or she's the kind of woman who's willing to degrade herself for her job. But then... she blows everything by helping her boss' son and losing her job for it. Why risk her financial stability for a stupid kid's dream that she has met one time?
In her defence she does beg and plead with him not to say anything to the dad. She doesn't agree with what he's doing but didn't expect him to ruin her career.

Or she did and knew he'd get her in with Julia's company and this is a long con by the dad.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This wouldn't surprise me at this point, that guy seems like a major asshole.
He is a major arsehole and he wants his son working for the family business.

He wants it so much he is willing to completely destroy Emma and her family's life and will probably target the band members next.

I don't think Nicole is in on it though. Too many hints that she was miserable in her job. She had a dead look in her eyes after blowing her boss. I do think she may have played the MC to get her in to Julia's company but not for the dad just to have a better job.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah, this is another case of a VN where the side chicks are better than the one intended. The only thing that throws me off is, as you said, the fact that the only character that "matters" is Lisa. So trying to pursue other characters feel like it might be a waste of time, I'm sure this will not be the case, but still gives that vibe.

C'mon Tiff, you know that's technically cheating. ;)
It's only cheating if you get caught. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This wouldn't surprise me at this point, that guy seems like a major asshole.
Not a very smart one though, dude just tosses his weight(Money) around... look at everything he has done so far, nothing have been super clever like that...

- After finding out where the MC's band practiced he outbid them to get them kicked out of the storage space
- Possibly ruined Emma's family on purpose to get her to be desperate enough to work with him against the MC
- When Nicole turned on him he fired and blacklisted her

I'll believe he is clever enough to "fire someone to infiltrate the daughter's company" when he actually comes up with a smart plan that doesnt involved tossing his money and influence around. Like he tells MC his mom is dying of an illness and her final wishes are he stop playing in a band, or something shady as fuck like that something that plays on his emotions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I like Selina and her milf mom out of everyone. I have a thing for redheads. Then there is Lisa and Anna. The ex is super attractive too but she is not to be trusted.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Lisa also isn't my favourite girl, i would say that 90% of the girls in this game are more atractive then her :LOL:

For now, i am very interested in Emma and her story. I like that she said fuck you to MC's dad but what will the future bring for her without money and her's family in bankruptcy?

• Love
Reactions: Namco15

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I know it looks like Lisa is the only "main" girl, and in a way she is, getting more attention than others and being in every update. However, I have it on good authority that there is 3 other "main" girls with dating routes confirmed. The others are mostly side paths for the philanderers among us ;). The story is still early, and we're a long way from becoming actual Rock Stars, since we've only had a single gig that consisted of just 3 songs, so I expect plenty more content to come. Mr Jet is hampered by limitations of rendering times and self imposed time frames, so we just have to be patient as the story progresses as Mr Jet sees fit. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Me and my twin used to cuddle up on the sofa and our gran thought we were up to no good ..... forget that it was the middle of winter, we had no heating and her skin was immune to all weather conditions.

We cuddled so we may survive the damn cold you daft old bat.

Well, yes, I do grope my twinsy's tits a lot BUT only the parts that should have been mine.

I know it looks like Lisa is the only "main" girl, and in a way she is, getting more attention than others and being in every update. However, I have it on good authority that there is 3 other "main" girls with dating routes confirmed. The others are mostly side paths for the philanderers among us ;). The story is still early, and we're a long way from becoming actual Rock Stars, since we've only had a single gig that consisted of just 3 songs, so I expect plenty more content to come. Mr Jet is hampered by limitations of rendering times and self imposed time frames, so we just have to be patient. :D
I was hoping more would be promoted to full relationship material. I didn't think having just Lisa as an option would be the end of it.

Just waiting to see who now.

I will take a guess at Jane and Selina being 2 of them. Third probably being Anna.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes