TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Jane Anna and Selina..it is kind of OBVIOUS if there will be more genuine routes those are the ones due to the intimate content and story that has spanned more than a single update...i mean..it better be those 3 as those are my choices in that order..i'd have added Jade..but she has a penis...i'm tellin' ya's..SHE DOES!!!!
If Jade turns out to be a trap this game will instantly be a 11/10. :oops:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah. I'm a Jade fan too (as are others I talk to), and it's two-fold. I hope she prefers girls for my own sake, but I hope a dating path opens up as well so we can get more intimate content with her. :sneaky:
I too hope she's a lesbian, I have no interest in lewding her, tbh. But if she turns to be one, I trust MrJet (he seems sensible enough) to not turn her into one of those "lesbians" we see in VNs that end up their day with some dude balls deep in them. If she is, I hope for zero sexual content with MC.

Reactions: voldybuff and Enyos

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
meh on Selina... for me alternatives to Lisa would be:

1. Anna (this wench does it for me, might be her glasses,, but she is a Bukake-to-be dream come true)
2. Jane - always love me the more mature types
3. Emma - DAT ASS !!!!
4. Marie - Come on Mr Jet remember she exists, she combines the naivete of Lisa, with being a groupie you can cheat on since she wont be there for every concert.
5. Julia - DONT JUDGE ME !!!

Girls I like banging, and am happy to see them "cumming" but even happier to see them leaving...in order of who I'd kick out of bed first after doing the deed.

1. Selina - begone Thot, but first lets bang k ?
2. Nicole - Nothing against her, just not my type she looks like she'd be more at home between a girls legs than sucking dick... her haircut doesnt help dissuade me from that opinion.
3. Catherine - I like her body and face, but once again that hairstyle gives me les-vibes coming from her, so she is a definitely pump and dump girl at best.
4. Eve - Was that the name of the black girl that is friends with Marie ? Her, she was hot and a good lay, but pretty bossy and dominant, a total turn off for me when a girl always wants to ride only.
5. Jade - something is off about her, I doubt its the "trans" thing someone theorized as her model has been seen naked already in a dream, and I doubt she'd be reworked into a tran just for shits and giggles.
6. Selina's mom - whose name I forgot, she is hotter than her daughter, and probably just as big a freak.
Blasphemy, you don't cum ON Anna you cum IN Anna.:cautious:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Hey, guys I know there is problem if you choose "keep cam" you get negative points with Emma and if you angry you get positive points. Is there unofficial patch or if I choose "keep cam" now, in the next update as dev said it will be fixed to positive points?

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Hey, guys I know there is problem if you choose "keep cam" you get negative points with Emma and if you angry you get positive points. Is there unofficial patch or if I choose "keep cam" now, in the next update as dev said it will be fixed to positive points?
It was an error and is already fixed for the next release. Thank you for the help, as it's still a work in progress! :D (y)
(I'll try to make a save to double check when the next one hits)

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes