Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally got a chance to play this update, and I am so happy that Emma was not the monster I thought she was going to be at the start... glad I gave her a chance... also glad I gave her the dick... her scene was hot as hell ! That bouncing ass is the stuff dreams are made of !

So now I have my NEVER cheat on Lisa path, and my "fuck every girl that may want some dick" path... having more fun with the 2nd one to be honest... and depending on the next update it might cememnt itself as the "canon" route for me... If the MC ends up in a threesome with Jade and Lisa in the "friends only" path (which is my fuck everything path) that will be it for me... as I always appreciate games that are like real life for me, where I always tell my "lady-friends" I dont want to commit, just in it for sex and fun... If I can get away with it in RL, why shouldnt I strive for that in a fictional game after all ?

Nov 27, 2017
Spoiler Alert!

You're not going to see the MC get with Julia (@ThunderRob) . If you want content with her, the most you could ask for would be more scenes like in this update, or (as I said before) her getting with another girl (maybe in a route where you turn down Jane?). I am certainly not averse to the idea of lesbian scenes from another's perspective. :sneaky:
HOT DAMMIT!

The developer, Mr Jet, shouldn't have made Julia so fucking hot! I swear, Julia is easily the second hottest girl in the game. Like, if I were the MC, I'd break the fourth wall and ask Mr Jet to let me fuck her silly, until my dick can't take no more!

She's just too damned hot!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Finally got a chance to play this update, and I am so happy that Emma was not the monster I thought she was going to be at the start... glad I gave her a chance... also glad I gave her the dick... her scene was hot as hell ! That bouncing ass is the stuff dreams are made of !

So now I have my NEVER cheat on Lisa path, and my "fuck every girl that may want some dick" path... having more fun with the 2nd one to be honest... and depending on the next update it might cememnt itself as the "canon" route for me... If the MC ends up in a threesome with Jade and Lisa in the "friends only" path (which is my fuck everything path) that will be it for me... as I always appreciate games that are like real life for me, where I always tell my "lady-friends" I dont want to commit, just in it for sex and fun... If I can get away with it in RL, why shouldnt I strive for that in a fictional game after all ?
My canon save is Lisa plus some selina on the side
HOT DAMMIT!

The developer, Mr Jet, shouldn't have made Julia so fucking hot! I swear, Julia is easily the second hottest girl in the game. Like, if I were the MC, I'd break the fourth wall and ask Mr Jet to let me fuck her silly, until my dick can't take no more!

She's just too damned hot!
While it would be easier to avoid the incest craving, this way she's a powerful woman that the MC can rely on. If she was not as pretty she wouldn't be such a good wingwoman and we would have to celebrate the gig with Jacob..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
If you are dating Lisa she has cheating points that add up every time you cheat on her. That will come back to bite you later on.

Don't know what it will do to the band but she'll more than likely go off with someone else.

At the moment there are 2 routes, 1 for Lisa and 1 for everyone else.

The only time fucking everyone will hurt gameplay is if you are in a relationship with Lisa, she is the only one with cheat points, nobody else seems to care if you sleep around.

I don't think this is a dating sim type game. The only real relationship is with Lisa, everyone else is just sex.
I think Anna will mind that tho ^_^.
It would be a shame if i won't be able to start a romantic relationship with other girls beside Lisa. . . , i just don't like her facial design.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I think Anna will mind that tho ^_^.
It would be a shame if i won't be able to start a romantic relationship with other girls beside Lisa. . . , i just don't like her facial design.
You take that back! :ROFLMAO:

Lisa is love.
Lisa is life.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I like the story on this one and the artwork/graphics/visuals (w/e). I wonder though, is this mainly based around either a full on relationship with Lisa or just mess around as much as possible (like a rock star). The fact that the game is full of gorgeous women makes it pretty tough to decide who to pursue. Especially since it seems only a couple of women have a relationship path to follow.

I tried a little bit to go after Jane? The partner that works with MC's sister. It looks more like an option if you try to just be casual with everyone. Most of the follow ups are between Lisa and the red head across the street (I'm bad with names). And why-o-why is the MC's sister the hottest woman in game? I don't think that's the route the author is trying to go, but good lawd!

Some seem unattainable, like the father's assistant and his redhead boss. They're pretty special too. I guess time will tell.

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
I love how everyones opinion of Emma changed as soon as we saw her ass. Truly a work of art. (y)
Hmm, i won't argue, her body is beautiful and all, but that's applying to all the girls here.
Her face is something that i adore but looks are a subjective thing so it doesn't really matter what i think about it. But i can't be the only one that's actually interested in her character and story, i'm i? That's what got me interested in her.
Heh. . . , i think i'm playing the game the wrong way. Hahahahaha

You take that back! :ROFLMAO:

Lisa is love.
Lisa is life.

I won't. ^_^
Nothing wrong if you like her tho.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes