ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I think that ship has long since sailed hun.

For Tiff I mean, my virtue is well and truly intact ..... honestly.
theres still hope for her..i mean..even at her worst still seems her voice tinkles like an innocent lass.. or maybe she's just tinkling...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Even if julia is not part of that i sure hope she wont fall victim to those 2 scumbags from the other band etc. that now seem to go after lisa and jade. If that happend i will stop playing this game.
What does Julia has to do with those two?
Those guys comment was probably just there as a clever way by the writer to make you hate them, seeing as they would later bully Jade, who you might not care that much about yet.

Not about any kind of future NTR.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like there will be a CFNM scene in the next update too, because MC can agree to present himself to be painted.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The conflict in the game is with MC/dad, now dad is a bad dude but he wouldnt do anything to MC's friends, as far as getting them raped or something. The other band guys are there to develop Jade's story, as they are her ex-bandmates and provide MC's band with a rival. The only potential NTR is with Lisa and cheat points, if you get enough cheat points with her she goes off with someone else. That would be completely self-inflicted by the player though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I feel like there will be a CFNM scene in the next update too, because MC can agree to present himself to be painted.
you know Rosa was listening in to you dominating Selina..makes me wonder..will Rosa try to dominate you?..or submit to being tied up and spanked..heh...if she is femdom..i go back and load save and reject offer..LOL...otherwise..ya..i'll boink that horny lookin' milf ..

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Another amazing update!

Everytime I play this I remember how much on another level this game is. Only a few others can even be considered in the same league. Renders and animations are all top notch.

Keep it up @MrJet !

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think that ship has long since sailed hun.

For Tiff I mean, my virtue is well and truly intact ..... honestly.
theres still hope for her..i mean..even at her worst still seems her voice tinkles like an innocent lass.. or maybe she's just tinkling...
Oof. This is the wrong way to double team.:sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes