Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Now, do they (obviously not Julia) fit better with MC than the younger girls? Fuck no.
Well, I guess, the MC's not a "man" yet, so seems befitting that he'd go after "girls". But not all young men are the same. And what if I, the player, prefer a "woman" rather than a "girl"?

(Actually, I'm still more attracted to girls of my age, but for the sake of make-believe, I might want to know what it's like to be a "man" and be with a "woman").

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Huh . . . , I just want to know more about Emma. She caught my attention.
As for now, well, i didn't get anything with Anna, Hahahaha, fuck, i have a feeling this relationship will turn into friends with benefits , which i will pass for sure.
On a more serious note, it was a nice update ^_^ and i will still stick mainly with Jane. There is quite a lot of potential with her.
Who know, maybe Emma will turn to be quite the caring girl for MC, but sadly i don't think we will get more of her.
I wonder if Selina and MC will ever develop romantic feelings for each other ^_^

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
The problem is that no one plays a single route, so even if you decide to ignore her, chances are you are already emotionally attached to the character by your other playthroughs. It's NTR? Probably not. Will it feel like it? Absolutely.
%100 agree. i want to bang them all which currently doing. hell im with lisa but im hitting everyone. XD love this game.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
All the other young female characters in this game look like "girls", but Julia looks like a proper "woman". I don't know if you'd agree with me, but I can spot a hint of maturity (and also maybe elegance?) in her face, body, and character, that is absent in other female NPCs. And that's what makes it particularly frustrating for me - she's unique, yet unavailable... :(

But I guess those same characteristics also make her a good fit for a guardian sister.

Look at her face, I don't think she gives off the college girl vibe that other girls do or the MILFy vibe that Rosa gives off. She's something else entirely - an actual "woman". (Forgive me for being vague here, I'm having a hard time finding the right words).

View attachment 302403
I think it's the lips.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Huh . . . , I just want to know more about Emma. She caught my attention.
As for now, well, i didn't get anything with Anna, Hahahaha, fuck, i have a feeling this relationship will turn into friends with benefits , which i will pass for sure.
On more serious note, it was a nice update ^_^ and i will still stick mainly with Jane. There is quite a lot of potential with her.
Who know, maybe Emma will turn to be quite the caring girl for MC, but sadly i don't think we will get more of her.
I want to see more of her too,I am sure we will see more of her.lets be positive.

Reactions: RereiRaRerena

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Emma will definitely show back up, she is a key figure between the conflict of MC and his dad. I dont think she will be a romance option, but I think she could be a "friends with benefits" thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos and Mytez

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Maybe it should not be irish tea
never drink Irish tea..i drink Yorkshire Gold..the English part of my family is from Sheffield and the Yorkshire region..and if Yorkshire tea was good enough for my Grandfather its good enough for me!! Irish tea..pffft..philistine...

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Emma will definitely show back up, she is a key figure between the conflict of MC and his dad. I dont think she will be a romance option, but I think she could be a "friends with benefits" thing.
Oh well, if that happens, i guess i will just pass. But if the story is going to develop quite nicely around her, i will definitely take my chances ^_^

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Well, I guess, the MC's not a "man" yet, so seems befitting that he'd go after "girls". But not all young men are the same. And what if I, the player, prefer a "woman" rather than a "girl"?

(Actually, I'm still more attracted to girls of my age, but for the sake of make-believe, I might want to know what it's like to be a "man" and be with a "woman").
Dont think thats the case he's just not that into to his sis probably explains why game does not have the tag for it

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Short comment.
Solid graphics. Nice gameplay, but a truly good novel...
story seems to be well thought of. can't wait for the next update....
A diamond between the heap of other novels

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes