Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
True, I understand how u feel. I mean, people do change. And for me, everyone has the right to change their ways. I don't see her being an exception
That may be so but friends and family can make or break a relationship. If enough of your friends and family dislike the person you are with it makes things mighty uncomfortable.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i'm sure..if you go to @MrJet 's patreon..do the 40 buck pledge..he will create a wallpaper of Julia riding the MC like a sparkly sex unicorn!!..so..HOW bad do you really want incest? ;)
oh..and i know that superfreak..superfreak..she's superfreaky..YEOW @TiffanyMonroe is gonna go "sparkly sex unicorn..WHERE!!!" here ya go lass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always knew you were kinky. When did you take that picture?:oops:
Yeah, I remember that from "Man of the House" unfortunately Patreon despises Incest so much that they look of it as a kind of filthy being. They're like priests. That's why the developer of that game changed it as "step" sister/mother lmao. I can kinda feel the frustration when they wrote that patch note :LOL:

That said, I wonder if Jet will include incest in the game or not. If he does, I'm kinda curious how he'll do it, since Patreon FBI is on the watch.
Fucking Patreon can't die fast enough. Always stifling artistic freedom. :cautious: I don't even like incest and never thought of making the mc get with his sister but since you tell me I can't have it, I suddenly want it.:whistle:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Jane can Meet Anna and they suddenly..uncontrollably..turn Bi on the spot whilst the MC is trapped twixt them..shenanigans ensue!!
However, I really do wish MrJet would stop teasing us by showing her in compromised situations (such as wearing nothing but her underwear / bathing naked), that stuff is just painful - don't wanna see something I cannot taste.
We saw in the very first update that Anna has the hots for her boss, so it's pretty obvious already that she's Bi. We still haven't heard anything out of Jade or Julia about their preferences. For all we know, Julia and Jane may already be in a casual intimate relationship. Jade sure became good friends with Lisa fast, when she hardly talks to the rest of us (and her outfit for the concert :love:).

It's a bit of wishful thinking, but we've already seen a few scenes without the MC from the other characters perspectives, so it's not a big leap to throw us a bone and see some intimate situations from a few of the other characters perspectives (namely Julia, as I read the past few pages of comments). Seeing Julia with another girl wouldn't trigger most of those worried about NTR, and would give those of us who prefer female protags and lesbians something we'd greatly appreciate. :giggle:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Seeing Julia with another girl wouldn't trigger most of those worried about NTR, and would give those of us who prefer female protags and lesbians something we'd greatly appreciate. :giggle:
I'd be more triggered by her doing it with Jane, (because let's be honest, if she has to hook up with another chick it would probably be Jane) than the actual fact of seeing Julia with another person.
I want an ending with Jane, so Julia cucking me would be a big no-no.

What the hell are you doing changing you avatar and not to Julia. You dissapoint me.

EDIT: @Kukothemadhatter That's my boy!

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
compressed version?
This has been asked so many times in the last 10 pages. If you do not know how to use the search function, you could at least check the last 2 pages. Here you go:

Here's my crunched version. (NOTE: THIS TIME AFTER DECOMPILE I DELETE .RPYC FILES TO REDUCE SOME MORE MB'S. IF YOU FACE PROBLEM LET ME KNOW.)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Become A Rock Star [v0.4] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 933.09MB

Download Win (152.34MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes