tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i know i said i got bad vibes regarding his ex, but daaaayuummm...it wasn't her ex, the bad vibes was her realizing that what she's doing is wrong and that she's still showing that she cares for him by turning down the father. props to his sister tho. but daaaamnnn... now i really feel bad

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Big Sis is gonna be MC's wing-woman in his quest to get with Jane. Like Nikki from MSMR, but without the banging.
Not only for jane, but i think some of the girls. She's also like an angel man. (well she is) She'll watch over ur back without u even knowing. Just as how she learned about the plans their father was cookin. I kinda feel the MC, because one of my parents loves to control and manipulate people. Likes to use things and people to get what they desire. I hate that in a person. Not to mention it's been going on in both me and the MC's lives since we were young. And they never like to quit and accept their mistakes. They think they're perfect. I just hate that trait on someone. I mean is it really that hard to be humble?

Wish I could have someone like Julia in my life. The fkin feels :cry:

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Is there any cranked version? 1gb is still a bit too big, I mean no offense, just asking... thanks... cheers..

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yes.

Anything that involves siblings being naked together pisses them off.
Yeah, I remember that from "Man of the House" unfortunately Patreon despises Incest so much that they look of it as a kind of filthy being. They're like priests. That's why the developer of that game changed it as "step" sister/mother lmao. I can kinda feel the frustration when they wrote that patch note :LOL:

That said, I wonder if Jet will include incest in the game or not. If he does, I'm kinda curious how he'll do it, since Patreon FBI is on the watch.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
It's just me or you guys also get the vibe that Julia never liked Emma, that this grudge is not just because of Emma meeting with their father in secret, like deep down Julia knows that Emma is not the right person for the MC, that could also explain why Jane is afraid of Julia knowing about them, cause Julia is a bit overprotective and Jane knows it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
turning down the father.
How well do you think that's going to go for her?

He'll have something on her and force her to do what he wants anyway

The dev stated some time ago that there won't be any kind of ntr in the game, so I guess she'll just dump the MC for her roommate or the guitarist.
It makes me wonder why add that scene with those 2 guys saying they are going to fuck Lisa if there is no NTR.

Not saying I want NTR before I get pounced on but that's what the scene made me think of. If there is no NTR then those 2 aren't any threat to the band and can be ignored.

That said, I wonder if Jet will include incest in the game or not. If he does, I'm kinda curious how he'll do it, since Patreon FBI is on the watch.
He's said it a few pages back I believe, no incest.

It's just me or you guys also get the vibe that Julia never liked Emma, that this grudge is not just because of Emma meeting with their father in secret, like deep down Julia knows that Emma is not the right person for the MC, that could also explain why Jane is afraid of Julia knowing about them, cause Julia is a bit overprotective and Jane knows it.
There are a few hints when MC and Emma are talking that she wasn't a nice person. He said when she was making breakfast that her being nice was out of character.

It seems to me that she was a complete bitch, that's why they broke up. Probably cheated on him. Jacob doesn't like her either.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, noticed that the moment they talked. Since the MC and Emma's story about their fight long ago, and knowing Julia (the big sis-guardian angel-bestfriend-wingwoman) i think she already knew about that, plus it got worse when she knew about their father's schemes. I think even she hates their father, because of how much he wants to control everything, and she kinda regrets it. And knowing the MC is the only one in the family who took a diff path, I think it's kinda like "I can still make a diff" by looking out for the MC and supporting him by choosing freedom rather than being controlled. So yeah, I kinda noticed that pissed off feeling, not only for Emma, but for their father as well

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I believe it's as far as MrJet can go with the character without going the incest route
It makes me wonder why add that scene with those 2 guys saying they are going to fuck Lisa if there is no NTR.

Not saying I want NTR before I get pounced on but that's what the scene made me think of. If there is no NTR then those 2 aren't any threat to the band and can be ignored.
probably so the player would hate them more and be motivated
It seems to me that she was a complete bitch, that's why they broke up. Probably cheated on him. Jacob doesn't like her either.
I don't think it was that simple

Reactions: tuShua and Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i did previously mentioned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went back and redid that option after the scene with Emma and Julia.

There can be no peace between us ..... death is the only way out.

I give myself major props for working in a Mortal Kombat Annihilation quote in ... love you Cyrax.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
How well do you think that's going to go for her?

He'll have something on her and force her to do what he wants anyway
Of course he will. But the only thing was that their family was bankrupt and his father was using that as a tool to use her. She already knew that, and what's to happen if she doesn't agree, but she made the decision anyway. Plus, Julia already knew ahead. Idk if Julia's a powerful woman or not (let's just wait for the story to develop), but if I were her, I'd be confident knowing someone like Julia's looking out.

I know the kind of people like their father, personally. Because of years of experience they always think they can get what they want, which is why they never quit. Opposing them and making a stand? Saying "no" to them? They can't stand that. It's like an itch that can't be scratched away. It's a great slap to their pride. A parent of mine has been like that since I was young. The day came I got fed up and stood on my own. People like that will use fear to control you. Unless you stand up and face them, they'll always continue feeling prideful. Now, already 2 people have opposed him. I got the feeling Julia is as well, but she's just waiting for the right time to strike against their dad. (idk, maybe)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there any cranked version? 1gb is still a bit too big, I mean no offense, just asking... thanks... cheers..
None taken, but if my knowledge serves me right, I think 900mb is as compressed as you can go, unfortunately. I hope Im wrong

Reactions: Maximus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course he will. But the only thing was that their family was bankrupt and his father was using that as a tool to use her. She already knew that, and what's to happen if she doesn't agree, but she made the decision anyway. Plus, Julia already knew ahead. Idk if Julia's a powerful woman or not (let's just wait for the story to develop), but if I were her, I'd be confident knowing someone like Julia's looking out.

I know the kind of people like their father, personally. Because of years of experience they always think they can get what they want, which is why they never quit. They can't stand that. It's like an itch that can't be scratched away. It's a great slap to their pride. A parent of mine has been like that since I was young. The day came I got fed up and stood on my own. People like that will use fear to control you. Unless you stand up and face them, they'll always continue feeling prideful. Now, already 2 people have opposed him. I got the feeling Julia is as well, but she's just waiting for the right time to strike against their dad. (idk, maybe)
Julia doesn't look like she's going to strike but it does look like she will get involved if the dad pushes it too far.

She may be protective of her brother but it is still her dad.

I think she is quite powerful in her own right, her company is doing well and it's only her and Jane, I don't think the dad is involved in that. They also have Nicole now if you go that route and she knows how the dad operates too.

I don't think Emma has any right to feel confident. Julia isn't looking out for her, she doesn't like her, she's looking out for her brother and will do what she can to keep her away. In fact, she has less reason to feel confident. If the dad does blackmail her then Julia will probably crush her, if the dad blackmails her and she still turns him down then the dad will mess her family up even more. I don't think Emma has a very bright future.

The only way out for her is if MC does forgive her and they both go to Julia for help.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Let's face it: the sister got Jacob off the way so now... the rest of the band can party, but if Jade is not a LI, then why the need to get rid of the drummer? Unless the only way to get jade is a poliamori relationship with Lisa,

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i know i said i got bad vibes regarding his ex, but daaaayuummm...it wasn't her ex, the bad vibes was her realizing that what she's doing is wrong and that she's still showing that she cares for him by turning down the father. props to his sister tho. but daaaamnnn... now i really feel bad
It depends how you look at it

arms99

May 11, 2018
I wanted to congratulate Mr Jet for his amazing job on this game, as far I’m concerned it keeps getting better and better.

The renders have always been top of the line, but lately the animation has improved by leaps and bounds. Quality wise this is one of the best games out there with only a handful of games that can compare (city of broken dreamers comes to mind).

Also, the new scene gallery is a very welcomed addition.

Personally, I think he’s done a great job building up all the female characters, so much so that I want them all but feel uncomfortable cheating on any of them. Usually with these games I tend to go the man-whore route, but in this case I have separate save game for each of the girls.

I just had one question after playing this last update, is the ex-girlfriend Emma just a side character with a cameo or she going to be a main love interest?

Personally, I think there is potential for an interesting story arc with her and I’m not saying that just because she’s hot.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next update.

Ps I’m hoping for some naughty Lisa scenes in the next update, her and Selena are my personal favorite.

Reactions: Enyos and Namco15

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
When your best friend and your hot big sister\guardian angel doesn't like your EX is a pretty good sign that she is not good for him, and if your asshole father think she is the right one then well..... RED ALERT RED ALERT.
Trap.png

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think the ex thing being a connection with the father is a bit far fetched. Like how the hell would he have the contact of the MC's ex. A bit creepy don't you think? Especially, when he's so business and money orientated, he would have never give the MC's ex any thought and just seen her as some money sucking leech. Especially, when the MC has said that she's always asking him for things (If I remember correctly.)
I wander what you think of the new update now ?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes