Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I know, I know, i'm the killjoy.
First Nikki, now Julia, don't you ever get tired of reminding us of the painful reality? What a monster.

Is Jane bi? Because I don't think we've seen her show any sexual interest in Julia, and with them being friends if she was it would be bound to happen. Unless we could "remove her inhibitions" of course.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
First Nikki, now Julia, don't you ever get tired of reminding us of the painful reality? What a monster.

Is Jane bi? Because I don't think we've seen her show any sexual interest in Julia, and with them being friends if she was it would be bound to happen. Unless we could "remove her inhibitions" of course.
Jane can Meet Anna and they suddenly..uncontrollably..turn Bi on the spot whilst the MC is trapped twixt them..shenanigans ensue!!

Reactions: botc76 and Mytez

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
all this talk of dark and the Dad and such just snapped a theory into my head that may require another playthrough...when you have the choice to not have or have Nicole "owe you something" if anyone looked to see if that triggers something in the codestuffs and could lead to you being able to use her to get back at your father in a "not so nice" way..i always chose to not require a favour...mainly because her eyes lit up with joy and happiness..and it made me mushy inside..LOL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
take @Avaron1974 with a grain of salt..she's a self confessed twinsie (much bigger than hers)breast squeezer :eek:
She got ALL the tit.

I'm not even remotely joking, there is no funny side to it. Up until we were about 14 we were equal, nothing, nada, no lady humps.

By the time we hit 16 she was going through bra's like I go through coffee and I was still in kids bras .... fucking kids bras.

21 comes around and she's carrying party favours on her chest and I have to use padded wonderbras just to make a damn cleavage.

How is that fair?

We shared a womb, we shared everything growing up but did she share the tit .... NO DAMMIT.

So, yeah, I squeeze them puppies every chance I get because they should be mine.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
She got ALL the tit.

I'm not even remotely joking, there is no funny side to it. Up until we were about 14 we were equal, nothing, nada, no lady humps.

By the time we hit 16 she was going through bra's like I go through coffee and I was still in kids bras .... fucking kids bras.

21 comes around and she's carrying party favours on her chest and I have to use padded wonderbras just to make a damn cleavage.

How is that fair?

We shared a womb, we shared everything growing up but did she share the tit .... NO DAMMIT.

So, yeah, I squeeze them puppies every chance I get because they should be mine.
Lucky you then that i prefer my Faithful Sidekick to have wee nubbins!! plus ya wont hafta cut off a boob when i demand you become a(very short) amazon :ROFLMAO:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there really no crunched/compressed version of the new update?
If not, I want to ask for one, please.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was wondering how is the story progression with becoming a rock star ? is the mc almost a star now ? there are so many side destraction that i wonder what the game will look like when mc really becomes a star.

How is the band progression coming along ? btw with the mc becoming a rock star he has no time for all those girls anyway so why make it about them if in the end the mc has no time for them anyway ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Here's my crunched version. (NOTE: THIS TIME AFTER DECOMPILE I DELETE .RPYC FILES TO REDUCE SOME MORE MB'S. IF YOU FACE PROBLEM LET ME KNOW.)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Become A Rock Star [v0.4] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 933.09MB

Download Win (152.34MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@botc76

Reactions: botc76

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was wondering how is the story progression with becoming a rock star ? is the mc almost a star now ? there are so many side destraction that i wonder what the game will look like when mc really becomes a star.

How is the band progression coming along ?
the band has 4 members, vocal, guitar, bass, drums and they had their first gig

Reactions: Dependable_223
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes