smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Man this patreon stuff sucks,all we want is some Julia, and hell no i dont want to see her with Jacob, i rather see Julia with other girls than see her with Jacob, and i dont think Julia will turn against you if you are on Jane path, lets say Julia indeed has a crush on Jane, well Jane is at least a BI since she obvious enjoy spent time with MC, and i really hope she became a Girlfriend option soon as well, its real hard to have a favorite but i say that these 3 are tied in my rank, Jane,Anna and Lisa.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I will say tho, if jet has no intentions of banging the sister just don’t show anymore lewd scenes of her like in the bath.
That’s just gonna make more people want to lewd her. Hard teasing with no pay off.
The sister should also dissapear from the game like it was in previous version she has no real value for story progression either. this is not about mc and sister this is about mc becoming a rock star.

When i wrote the above i did not play the latest version yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enyos

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
the band has 4 members, vocal, guitar, bass, drums and they had their first gig
I have not played the newest version yet, but the i had a feeling the band was taking way too long to complete. there where to many stuff happening that detracts from the game premise about the band itself. the band should be praktising more together since now all of them are complete.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
once every 372 posts i'm helpful :D
You've been helpful 14,2 times according to Math
The sister should also dissapear from the game like it was in previous version she has no real value for story progression either. this is not about mc and sister this is about mc becoming a rock star.
However every rockstar needs a manager
I have not played the newest version yet, but the i had a feeling the band was taking way too long to complete. there where to many stuff happening that detracts from the game premise about the band itself. the band should be praktising more together since now all of them are complete.
they are, there was lots of practice before the gig
I think her value will be the dad fight
not only that

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Each updates has had progression with the band. The game is not about the band, but about MC's life of trying to become a rock star, that includes his personal life, sexual life and family drama. The band narrative is just what ties everything together, but the story is ultimately about MC's life.

Getting to that point in his career will take some time, it's not something that will happen in a month or even a year. At least his career is going faster than Melody's.

not only that
Ya silly goose. Don't you see, if a woman is not fuckable what's her point. (Obviously sarcasm, don't @ me.)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Each updates has had progression with the band. The game is not about the band, but about MC's life of trying to become a rock star, that includes his personal life, sexual life and family drama. The band narrative is just what ties everything together, but the story is ultimately about MC's life.

Getting to that point in his career will take some time, it's not something that will happen in a month or even a year. At least his career is going faster than Melody's.

Ya silly goose. Don't you see, if a woman is not fuckable what's her point. (Obviously sarcasm, don't @ me.)
Every woman is fuckable. Those that aren't just need a can opener....
That's sarcasm

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I wonder how this patreon stuff works, like if the MC and Julia have some fun with Jane at the same time, but not touching each other , but jane can touch them both at the same time,and it finish with them sleeping on the same bed with Jane on the middle,would patreon go crazy on that too?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
There's less tease if you tell her that you aren't dating anyone
This is what i don't get it, why tease her brother if he is dating someone but not if he is single? it like she was saying " Is she more hotter than me little brother?" to bad we cant do nothing because patreon is a fucking bitch

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why on earth would you want to do that? in this update having the sister around pays off with the MC ex being around. Also that ass of hers :love:

• Love
Reactions: tuShua

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
This is what i don't get it, why tease her brother if he is dating someone but not if he is single? it like she was saying " Is she more hotter than me little brother?" to bad we cant do nothing because patreon is a fucking bitch
Maybe she just likes to have fun. It doesn't mean she's going to fuck her brother. And I wouldn't really blame Patreon, we don't know if that is the story that MrJ wants to tell but can't. Even if it gives us some incestuous vibes, because at this point we are used to it, doesn't mean it would happen.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder how this patreon stuff works, like if the MC and Julia have some fun with Jane at the same time, but not touching each other , but jane can touch them both at the same time,and it finish with them sleeping on the same bed with Jane on the middle,would patreon go crazy on that too?
Yes.

Anything that involves siblings being naked together pisses them off.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes