jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I named the band "The Cheaty Cats"

Obviously the official mascot is the all-knowing cat that ate Lisa's wiener at the park....wait that sounds wrong. The pussy cat that Lisa rubbed in the park is the mascot...wait...oh whatever close enough. You know what Im talking about.

Reactions: Only4You

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I mean, check like 2 pages ago people, Jet shot down the Rosa/Selina thing because of Patreon's incest rule. If he's not going to swing it for incest with people not related to the MC, he's certainly not going to do it for Julia.

Some people do like to follow the rules. Plus I'd hate to see this game have to get patched and have Jet have to go back and rework a whole bunch of stuff just to be able to bang the sister who is in truth a minor character in this.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
My God Selina in this update is something absolutely amazing... She is my 2 fav of this game after Lisa... My God what a girl... Very very stunning, gorgeous... Simply PERFECT :love:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I mean, check like 2 pages ago people, Jet shot down the Rosa/Selina thing because of Patreon's incest rule. If he's not going to swing it for incest with people not related to the MC, he's certainly not going to do it for Julia.

Some people do like to follow the rules. Plus I'd hate to see this game have to get patched and have Jet have to go back and rework a whole bunch of stuff just to be able to bang the sister who is in truth a minor character in this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

And having to render an animate, that I'm sure takes a shit ton of time, all the sex scenes that the "intended audience" won't be able to see. Sounds like a waste of time and resources to appease a couple of dudes that can't think without their dinguses.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
And having to render an animate, that I'm sure takes a shit ton of time, all the sex scenes that the "intended audience" won't be able to see. Sounds like a waste of time and resources to appease a couple of dudes that can't think without their dinguses.
If she had been in the game since the beginning and Jane was the minor character, I could see this game being more directed at the incest crowd. (Which contains me). But since she's been introduced so late, it's clear her character is more of his favorite sibling/best friend in the family. She loves her brother and watches out for his best interest. I also have a feeling she's gay, and has a crush on Jane. Which makes me wonder if pursuing a relationship with Jane is going end up going badly.

Like suppose:
"You fucked the girl I had a crush on, fuck you, I'm on dad's side now."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If she had been in the game since the beginning and Jane was the minor character, I could see this game being more directed at the incest crowd. (Which contains me). But since she's been introduced so late, it's clear her character is more of his favorite sibling/best friend in the family. She loves her brother and watches out for his best interest. I also have a feeling she's gay, and has a crush on Jane. Which makes me wonder if pursuing a relationship with Jane is going end up going badly.

Like suppose:
"You fucked the girl I had a crush on, fuck you, I'm on dad's side now."
I'd totally wing man Julia to get her with Jane.

Klinex

Jun 18, 2017
Selina still the best girl.

I really find her story to be the most interesting. Her " hospital work ", the mother, the paintings... . It could end up being either fun or pretty dark.

• Love
Reactions: Mark17 and Only4You
U

User_32285

I do like (decently) written incest games, but i.m.o. Sister is in this game as a tease only (and every game needs one) .

This is fine, having done a slutty MC route (no Lisa) first and afterwards good guy faithful MC (Lisa) run, I am content with all the lovely girls and their current roles :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know, I know, i'm the killjoy. The slaugtererer of fun and massacreist of happy times......

Dev already shot down anything happening with Rosa and Selina.

Feel that, that's me taking my longest stiletto and slowing stamping on the balls of your pleasure.

Anything remotely related to incest, dead.

Baseball bat to the nuts of happiness.

I am neither the hero you need, want or deserve but I am here to make sure some of you are constantly reminded that your enjoyment shall not pass.

If incest was the Balrog then i'm Gandalfette the Bitch, here to cock block your access to family fun time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm sure..if you go to @MrJet 's patreon..do the 40 buck pledge..he will create a wallpaper of Julia riding the MC like a sparkly sex unicorn!!..so..HOW bad do you really want incest? ;)
oh..and i know that superfreak..superfreak..she's superfreaky..YEOW @TiffanyMonroe is gonna go "sparkly sex unicorn..WHERE!!!" here ya go lass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes