Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Real talk, can we have a revelation that Julia is not his real sister for a couple of dates and then she goes back to being? Because she might be my favorite unreachable lady in any VN, what an insane tease.

U

User_32285

Great game, but many bugs in this new update, mostly misspelled Renpy commands showing up in the text, so not game breaking.

Mar 18, 2019
Compressed version of v0.4 incoming. ETA 15-20 minutes.
Will edit post when it's up.

Edited to add link and explanation

This is Become a Rock Star v0.4 compressed. Which is completely unoffical, ofc.
Original size is 954mb. It's been "smashed" with Cruncher 3.1 down to 463mb then compressed using 7zip to 381mb. The videos are compressed using FFMPEG to .webm and the images were compressed using cwebp to .webp format. You need viewers or players capable of reading webm or webp to view or play those files. Links are in readme.

Update guys some people hard to find it

Reactions: Canto Forte

binny801

Mar 26, 2019
Nevermind I see, In order to get that scene with Selina you would have to turn down one of the girls. I forget which one

To get that scene I believe you have to turn down Lisa or Anna..can't remember but you will go home and receive a call from Selina
that scene is option on Day5 - Path2

D

Deleted member 59977

It's unlikely to happen. I was hinted that if it happens, it will be incest. And as you know, Patreon doesn't like that.
You can make her roommate or whatever and people can patch in the roommate -> mother thing. Thats always an option.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I hope to see more of Nicole and Anna soon. That tease at the end though. Really gets your phantasy going. ^^"

Reactions: Gwinb777

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The only actual path I can see is for Lisa, she has cheating points so I assume too many and she'll either dump the MC or fuck his friend.

The rest is a mess.

I can't believe i'm actually saying this with that many women for me to play around with but I didn't enjoy it much.

The only 1 with a real relationship is Lisa and she's the only one I got any conversation out of. Selina was the one I wanted to go for but considering i've been fucking her since the start the only thing I know about her is she has a mother, I know nothing about her personality, her likes or dislikes just that she's down to fuck. Great, but it's shallow and not very enjoyable.

I think her name is Nicole?

Short haired blonde?

She was the only one besides Selina I wanted anything to do with and her second scene was blowing the dad which is eeew, no, just no. The less I think about that the less I need to scrub my eyes with cleansing soap. Shame I have a thing for short hair girls when the best looking one made me want to bleach my mind. Damn you game.

I'm not saying it's a shit game and it should be hated, it's just not for me by the looks of it.

The first couple of updates I was quite excited for it and was looking forward to either following multiple routes or seeing if we could mix a few up except it turns out there are only really 2 routes, Lisa or everyone else. I wouldn't advise going Lisa and everyone else because those cheating points are going to bite some of you eventually.

Normally that would be great except i'm not a big fan of Lisa's and everyone else needs a lot ... a LOT ... more fleshing out. I don't know anything about any of them and I need a lot more than decent looking character models to hold my interest.

Just had a browse through the walkthrough, see if I missed anyone, I forget Jade. So bland I forgot she was in the game at all.

It takes a lot for me to get into male MC games as it is so I rely on the girls to carry it but when most of those girls don't do much of, well, anything at all it makes it harder for me.
The dev stated some time ago that there won't be any kind of ntr in the game, so I guess she'll just dump the MC for her roommate or the guitarist.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
This is why I've been thinking that the Julia bathtub scene was kind of like your apology to the players of "Hey, it's not gonna happen, but here she is naked. Enjoy."
Also with the magical foam you see in movies that covers all the right spots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Damn it i want to fuck every girls of this game but why the girl i want to fuck the most is the girl i can't fuck ( Julia ) ... any chance to see some incest in the futur ? because sometime when we see Julia, we can understand that Julia want to fuck you also or i'm dreaming ?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version. (NOTE: THIS TIME AFTER DECOMPILE I DELETE .RPYC FILES TO REDUCE SOME MORE MB'S. IF YOU FACE PROBLEM LET ME KNOW.)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Become A Rock Star [v0.4] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 933.09MB

Download Win (152.34MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes