ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Jane Anna and Manwhore saves..no Lisa..DO NOT SHUN ME PLEBS!!! and Selina is just..there..in all of them..LOL...BUT..i foresee a need for Milf save soon ;) oh yes..i shall have milkies with milfie!!!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
It's not nice to leak someones game that wasn't scheduled to be released yet. The creator post dates of release.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think Selina will be a GF, she said how she misses MC when he saw her walking down the street. She has the 2nd most content besides Lisa I think.

Jane is 50/50, I think she is open to it but doesn't necessarily know if MC is to her level yet.

Reactions: Enyos and Namco15

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Egh just noticed I dont have my saves from the previous version. Anyone else or just me getting fucked?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I didn't have that problem. Did you check your Ren'Py folder? If not do you have the previous version saved that you can transfer over the save folder?
Solved it. Saved a random save on slot one at the beginning and then transfered the saves I had on Appdata to the renpy folder and they got detected. Thanks for answering regardless.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont look into the walkthrough or the files, I just follow the flow and pick all the pussies I can get ^^
At the end we will see where that end - hopefully in a great 2nd or 3rd run :p

Imho the game adds to many girls to the mix to fast. I hope for more time for the existing cast now and no new (maybe some hot groupie stuff^^) girls. So we get more character into all of the folks.

But the renders and animations are great and it is enjoyable to play, so I will not complain :)

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Really like the game a lot, but there's one minor thing that bothers me. If the main character can play keyboards, electric and acoustic guitar, AND bass, I would have him to play guitar and/or keyboards, and get another member for a bass player. A rock band really needs a bass player, but having the MC play bass costs the band all of his other skills. Yes, this is an adult game and my big gripe is the band set up. :unsure:

Last edited:

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Compressed version of v0.4 incoming. ETA 15-20 minutes.
Will edit post when it's up.

Edited to add link and explanation

This is Become a Rock Star v0.4 compressed. Which is completely unoffical, ofc.
Original size is 954mb. It's been "smashed" with Cruncher 3.1 down to 463mb then compressed using 7zip to 381mb. The videos are compressed using FFMPEG to .webm and the images were compressed using cwebp to .webp format. You need viewers or players capable of reading webm or webp to view or play those files. Links are in readme.

That was fast thanx

Reactions: cimibibapa2
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes