Walkthrough attached below,
You can also find it on my .
Enjoy!
Day 8

1. Choose one:

Be calm [+1 BP]
OR
Be angry [+1 GP]

Is that right, it seems to me like its should be the other way around... (stay calm should be good points and be angry should be bad points)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrJet and Enyos

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Man... for some reason this game makes me feel more like a dickhead than any other when i try to go the full on harem route and just bang everything that moves.... And as someone who really likes Selina(redheads will be the death of me) i think it's time we progressed more with other chicks like Rosa(which from this update i can tell it's gonna happen soon), your boss(it's been so long since i seen her i forgot her name), Nicole and Jade(although that's gonna be pretty awkward since she saw me and Lisa).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Day 8

1. Choose one:

Be calm [+1 BP]
OR
Be angry [+1 GP]

Is that right, it seems to me like its should be the other way around... (stay calm should be good points and be angry should be bad points)
methinks..if you started dating Lisa,Jane, or Anna it works as good due to "faithful"..lol bad due to "Manslut MacBoinkthemall"

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Man... for some reason this game makes me feel more like a dickhead than any other when i try to go the full on harem route and just bang everything that moves....
I know what you mean. The same thing happens to me. It's very difficult for me to cheat on any. It's hard, but I have to make an effort.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Day 8

1. Choose one:

Be calm [+1 BP]
OR
Be angry [+1 GP]

That was extracted from the script, which I rechecked twice. It’s how the developer wrote it. :)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes