Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Man, I sure missed my redhead minx Selina, I just can't say no to her, nor do I even try to, she has a special place in this perv's heart, haha, but I do hope that the relationship with her will become more serious though :p
And what about MC's ex, Emma? Well just about everyone had this hunch that it was MC's dad who put her up to it, but now that we know what was really going on, I feel bad for her, and she's actually not that bad of a girl, so I hope we'll get to see more of her, would hate her appearance be but only a cameo :p
Those two assholes from the other band, they better stay away from my Lisa and Jade, if they know what's good for them :p
Hmm, and we seem to get to see more of Rosa real soon, all I can say is that it's about time, haha :p
And last but not least, I hope we'll see Jane again very soon, and repeat what we did the last time, hmm, certainly would hope the relationship with her too become more serious.

I do wonder though, will we ever see Marie again? It was kind of hinted that she'd like to go out on dates with MC, since she didn't want to let things go that far and have sex so soon, when we went to after party with Jacob, her and her friend, haha, she'd like to get to know MC more first.
I'd like to see her again and maybe take her up on that, she seem sweet :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And what about MC's ex, Emma?
I absolutely agree. I know we were supposed to hate her at first, but she was the star of the update. Her cunty but sweet attitude hooked me up from the start. The fact that she had a change of heart at the end gives me hope that she might visit us more.

And last but not least, I hope we'll see Jane again very soon, and repeat what we did the last time, hmm, certainly would hope the relationship with her too become more serious.
This right here is my dream ending, Jane is basically the result of putting everything great you could put on a woman. Intelligent, ambitious, gorgeous, fun... The only thing that worries me is that MC might be too much of a kid for her as a proper partner.

Is it just me or is Selina starting to become a little bit cling with MC? I thought she would go aroung minding her own business but she really seems to have fallen for him.

And as kuko said, it's a shame that sis is off limits, the mature women in this VN are insane, and if we could pursue her that would be the ultimate fuck you to the father which is always a great thing to do.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I absolutely agree. I know we were supposed to hate her at first, but she was the star of the update. Her cunty but sweet attitude hooked me up from the start. The fact that she had a change of heart at the end gives me hope that she might visit us more.

This right here is my dream ending, Jane is basically the result of putting everything great you could put on a woman. Intelligent, ambitious, gorgeus, fun... The only thing that worries me is that MC might be too much of a kid for her as a proper partner.

Is it just me or is Selina starting to become a little bit cling with MC? I thought she would go aroung minding her own business but she really seems to have follen for him.

And as kuko said, it's a shame that sis is off limits, the mature women in this VN are insane, and if we could pursue her that would be the ultimate fuck you to the father which is always a great thing to do.
Agree with you on Emma! People can always change and her is the dimostration instead of that MC's "father"

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

This right here is my dream ending, Jane is basically the result of putting everything great you could put on a woman. Intelligent, ambitious, gorgeus, fun... The only thing that worries me is that MC might be too much of a kid for her as a proper partner.

Is it just me or is Selina starting to become a little bit cling with MC? I thought she would go aroung minding her own business but she really seems to have follen for him.

I do have a hunch that Selina is growing deeper feelings for MC at this point, i.e. if you let Selina take the lead, afterward MC jokes that maybe he should let her wait more often, so that she'd miss him even more and it would reflect in sex. But Selina's look on her face, it got serious and told him not to even joke about it. That hints me that she may be falling for MC, I sure hope so, love Selina :p
I think MC could very well keep up with Jane, he doesn't understand her business stuff, nor does he really care, but other than that, they're good together :p
I hope Emma is one possible LI for real :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know? My brain spews theories like bullets from a minigun, and just another one popped up.. what if the sweet sister is the big spider spreading her web around the MC? She got rid of Emma in few minutes and she quickly got on Lisa's good side

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
But Selina's look on her face, it got serious and told him not to even joke about it. That hints me that she may be falling for MC, I sure hope so, love Selina :p
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that look and change of attitude struck me as her being terrified of another guy she has feeling for leaving her. I'm not gonna lie, at first I thought she was the usual skank that is right there to have cheap sex while the good characters get developed, but she has grown more and more in me and has become one of my favourites.

I think MC could very well keep up with Jane, he doesn't understand her business stuff, nor does he really care, but other than that, they're good together :p
Hey, she has been happy the whole day after MC's visit, we can only hope. ;)

You know? My brain spews theories like bullets from a minigun, and just another one popped up.. what if the sweet sister is the big spider spreading her web around the MC? She got rid of Emma in few minutes and she quickly got on Lisa's good side
She even helped with a threesome for MC (not really) by getting rid of Jacob, she's an amazing woman, I'll tell you that. She seems like a powerful woman that knows exactly what she wants and how to get it, so you are probably not far off.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Compressed version of v0.4 incoming. ETA 15-20 minutes.
Will edit post when it's up.

Edited to add link and explanation

This is Become a Rock Star v0.4 compressed. Which is completely unoffical, ofc.
Original size is 954mb. It's been "smashed" with Cruncher 3.1 down to 463mb then compressed using 7zip to 381mb. The videos are compressed using FFMPEG to .webm and the images were compressed using cwebp to .webp format. You need viewers or players capable of reading webm or webp to view or play those files. Links are in readme.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes