Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I mean that the update will be focused more on Selina and MC' ex and obviously on Lisa
Does that mean we can skip it?

J/K, love me some Lisa and crazy Selina. I just need my monthly dose of Jane, the withdrawal is starting to kick in.

Reactions: bigpenniser

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I know I'm a little late hopping on the hype train, but better late than never, huh. CHOO MFing CHOO!

Lisa, Anna and Julia are definitely top 10 babes out of all r34 games. Lisa and Anna best waifus, they both of course get their own save and then another for male slut (;

Story is great, renders are some of the best I've ever seen, music is awesome, there's even a cute cat who knows if you have been cheating on Lisa. What more can you want from a game. Top 3 game at least if not the best. 11/10, can't wait for next update and would you know it's almost here. HYPE!

Great work @MrJet and please keep it up! <3

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
I just wanted to suggest that we all make sure to raise the profile of this game by hitting "like" on the first post of this thread.

Right now it's at the top of Page #3 for Most Popular Games on this site when it really deserves to be on the front page.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
It's still a pretty new game, so it has plenty of time to pick up even more momentum, and I don't doubt that it will. It's been consistent quality work, and Jett seems like a really legit and open guy.

If it gets about 320ish more likes it'll move to the first page of Most Popular Games here. Certainly doable.

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes