Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
This game would make my signature list for sure if I could have more,its one of my top 5 games of all time for sure
1.Milfy city
2.being a dik
3.city of broken dreamers
4. This game
5. The deluca family
I love games that move me and this game for sure moves me I love the mc and the fact hes not a total asshat I kinda move him as I would in real life,I don't really masturbate to games I just play them for different storys so its hard to find great games,Mrjet your doing amazing work,because honestly between all the terrible games ive played finding good ones like these are very rare
us this to combine gifs, its what i used to combine the gifs i have in the right gif in my sig

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
All the girls are really beautiful in this game, but i feel like we are neglecting Rosa and your boss. You can't show me a MILF that's horny for you and a boss who masturbates in her own office and expect me to sit patiently waiting for their turn...

This is criminal negligence. :mad:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
All the girls are really beautiful in this game
This game probably has the most beautiful women in any VN I've ever seen, even the minor characters like the chick that Anna's bf was boning is stunning. I don't know how the hell MrJet did it, but this is pure art.

Reactions: Blayo

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game probably has the most beautiful women in any VN I've ever seen, even the minor characters like the chick that Anna's bf was boning is stunning. I don't know how the hell MrJet did it, but this is pure art.
I agree, the faces of the models he made are shaped to perfection IMO, so many just drop dead gorgeous girls.

Also he was a smart man to include a bunch of redheads, there was no chance in hell this game wasn't gonna win me over.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Any news on the next release?
According to the Patreon page the update progress is still at 95%, but that may not be accurate anymore, might be even closer to being released, but don't quote me on that, that's all just assuming things :p

Reactions: Namco15 and SSJGOD

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
amazing game and can’t wait for the new update. scene gallery is definitely a much needed feature!

can’t decide if Anna or Selina is best girl. looking forward to some sort of harem path at some point.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
amazing game and can’t wait for the new update. scene gallery is definitely a much needed feature!

can’t decide if Anna or Selina is best girl. looking forward to some sort of harem path at some point.
I think it's extremely unlikely that there'd be any kind of harem. You may indulge yourself with several chicks right now, but I'm sure down the line you have to choose, and it's also possible that the word of your 'ventures' may reach people you'd rather not know about them, and then comes relationship drama :p

D

Deleted member 42

Her and the chick that was working in the café seem to be stuck in limbo. I hope they come back soon, they were gorgeous.
Yeah them and Jane are my favorites, don't really care about anyone else. I hope the dev gives them some content in the next update, Lisa and Jane got enough content for now.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah them and Jane are my favorites, don't really care about anyone else. I hope the dev gives them some content in the next update, Lisa and Jane got enough content for now.
Developer said Lisa is one of the main one and will get content every update the others are just side hoes

• Haha
Reactions: Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes