Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Indeed, would love to repeat we did with Jane as soon as possible, haha. But not sure, maybe the update gonna be about MC's ex this time around, hopefully Lisa too or Selina, or Anna, or a girl that has been neglected like Marie=P
I would love if there any interaction with his sister as well she's such a tease :cool::sneaky:

Reactions: Namco15

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Not sure if Jane or Marie will be in this next update, but I'm pretty sure Mr Jet said Selina will be. Lisa is in every update, and the previews showed more of Jade. With how the ending of the last update was, it's pretty obvious we "get to know" the ex a bit better, and any other girls would be great bonuses. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well imo it's a necessary feature if not even obligatory by default, so I hope it gets added in the newest update.
Doubtful. Dev seems to be focused on moving content forward rather than a gallery just yet.

I haven't heard mention of one being worked on either so doubt it will be any time soon if it does get added.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I made my own code for it. It can always be refined but better than reinventing the wheel if it's offered. Take about an hour to get you set up, then from that point on it's really easy to add to.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I made my own code for it. It can always be refined but better than reinventing the wheel if it's offered. Take about an hour to get you set up, then from that point on it's really easy to add to.
Sounds reasonable. Then, if you don't mind, I'll look into your game code. And if after that I still have questions, I will write to you. Thank you again.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya know i avoided the Lisa path totally..went all in on Jane and Anna...so i saw "cheat points" mentioned and it referred to Lisa..are they any for Anna/Jane?...or am i to think Lisa is THE main-dame? and i am playing this game wrong..also..i reallllly want Jade..she is a smouldering goth hottie ready to be emo'd up the butt!!!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes