Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Remembering Jane's early conversation with Our Hero about big sis wanting her to hire somebody to check in on him (did I remember that right?)......makes me wonder if Nicole's new job includes that function. To me that would be a positive development.

The first 5 of the 10 Commandments of Rock Bands all state Thou Shalt Not Pork the Female Band Members. However, no rock bands remember this. Lisa seems to be a child but Jade....now she's interesting!

Commandment 6: If you have played Acting Lessons you know not to mess with psychotic red haired medical professionals.

Reactions: Enyos

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Imagine this scene: Our Hero is playing in one of the band's early concerts and Long Suffering Nicole, their manager, during an intermission, is feeding her nicotine habit out in the alley behind the venue. She is attacked by a thug and OH hears the commotion and rushes outside. Since he's undersized and scrawny, he fights the jerk to a standstill but sustains battle damage.

OH sitting against the wall and LSN says "You know what?"

OH: "No. Is he a good fighter?"

LSN: (chuckles gently) "What I meant was nobody ever fought for me before."

OH: 1. I will always fight for you
2. Took one for the team
3. I just got the sh_t beat out of me but I wanted to remind you smoking is bad

At the hospital who treats him but psychotic red haired medical professional.

"You haven't returned my calls or texts, OH."
"I don't LIKE it when you don't return my calls or texts, OH."
"Do you know what I DO to guys who don't return my calls or texts, OH?"

Nov 27, 2017
I think the ex thing being a connection with the father is a bit far fetched. Like how the hell would he have the contact of the MC's ex. A bit creepy don't you think? Especially, when he's so business and money orientated, he would have never give the MC's ex any thought and just seen her as some money sucking leech. Especially, when the MC has said that she's always asking him for things (If I remember correctly.)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The father works with misterious ways. if set his mind to something he stick to it till he get his wish right now he was bend to ruin your band and he would stop at nothing to get that part done. he even used his secretary but that backfired.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I think the ex thing being a connection with the father is a bit far fetched. Like how the hell would he have the contact of the MC's ex. A bit creepy don't you think?
He got them kicked out of their rehearsal room - that didn't turn out as planned AND MC got back at him for that and made him give up his personal assistant which he was very fond of up until that point - so: next level approach, get him on a personal level, bribe the ex that cheated on him... ...it may be creepy, but I don't think that it's far fetched and rather exactly how it'll turn out...

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Then lets reverse your question how did the ex get the new contact info of the mc ? maybe she contacted the father and the father gave her the adress..
In regards to either of them getting the info in this day and age with social networking sites plus all the info we put out there it's not to difficult to get someones info, especially someone with money/resources like mc's dad

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
In regards to either of them getting the info in this day and age with social networking sites plus all the info we put out there it's not to difficult to get someones info, especially someone with money/resources like mc's dad
With the family being rich and his dad being a control freak over everything in his children's lives, his dad would more than likely have had her investigated back when the MC first started dating her to make sure she didn't have some hidden criminal past or what have you that could come back to cause a scandal. So he could already have had the information on her to easily track her down. Armed with that knowledge, even if social media didn't pan out, it would just be a matter of hiring a P.I. to do the legwork and track her down.

Reactions: Enyos
D

Deleted member 42

anyone know who's getting the most content on the next update?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
oh ok thx for the response I just hope it drops soon I'm missing my jane already :p:p
Indeed, would love to repeat we did with Jane as soon as possible, haha. But not sure, maybe the update gonna be about MC's ex this time around, hopefully Lisa too or Selina, or Anna, or a girl that has been neglected like Marie=P

Reactions: Namco15 and Attatta
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes