kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
If i'm not wrong Rosa is Selina's mother
Yes, you are right, my mistake) I can't talk for MrJet, of course, but I think we will see her only as a part of Selina story - but It's only my suggestions:)

Like I said, only four girls will have big updates and can be really love interest for MC exactly. But we can hope it's can change in the future)

Reactions: Namco15

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yes, you are right, my mistake) I can't talk for MrJet, of course, but I think we will see her only as a part of Selina story - but It's only my suggestions:)

Like I said, only four girls will have big updates and can be really love interest for MC exactly. But we can hope it's can change in the future)
Probably , MrJet is full of surprises (y);)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Let me check that... hmmm... ummm... I see your point, and hmm, well, it's not mine (except for the Jane's part ;))
But I can't put Anna & Selina after a long time nothing and then after a while with all the other girls :D
I mean, have you seen that render with Anna at/on the desk :eek::love: ?
Oh well i've tried. ;)
The good thing is that there are enough girls for everyones taste and of course i've seen the render. All the girls are nice.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
You know, at some point my mood went bad and I hated this game. I felt sick of myself. After all, how can you first offer to be together, and then fuck everything right and left? Disgusting. But then, in the replicas were the answer options that the main character has a pair. Hmm... But how can you not want to fuck other beautiful women? Disgusting)

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
You know, at some point my mood went bad and I hated this game. I felt sick of myself. After all, how can you first offer to be together, and then fuck everything right and left? Disgusting. But then, in the replicas were the answer options that the main character has a pair. Hmm... But how can you not want to fuck other beautiful women? Disgusting)
you know you dont have to fuck all the women, you could just focus on one. the only "forced" scene where you fuck someone is the first encounter with Selina

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
you know you dont have to fuck all the women, you could just focus on one. the only "forced" scene where you fuck someone is the first encounter with Selina
Still MC wanted to pull off the panties during the massage. That's what I'm, captain obvious)

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone know the exact name of the music used when you and Lisa are on the beach? The nice romantic guitar instrumental? Hell, if someone could pull that music out, then that would be appreciated too! :)

Oh and has anyone noticed that the dev has now 169 patreons giving him $911 per month! That means each patreon is giving him on average just over $5 per month! That's fucking awesome! But also disappointing, because this dev deserves to have at least twice that number of patreons and support per month!

Hint: Maybe the dev should add another level to his patreon. Sure, only a few would do it and they could limit that number and I'm sure that additional big boost would be more than welcome. :)

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know the exact name of the music used when you and Lisa are on the beach?
«Seastock - Still Hope»

The most interesting moment, by the way, is that a sister jumps out into her underwear only if you say that you are dating someone... jealousy is she like that :sneaky:
Nice game. Cute. Good music and all other. On the other hand, as long as we don't see what all these “bad points” and “cheat points” will lead to, part of the motivation is lost for now, in a sense ;)
I don't like cheating, anyway.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes