acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Epic ride. In more ways than one. Looking forward to more and wouldn't mind a taboo sister path in future ;)

Reactions: Namco15

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I liked this a lot, though the band part was fairly cringy (I've been in a few bands myself, and the ones that went nowhere did this kind of shit).
Looking forward to the next content addition!

P.S. Nicole & Lisa best waifus.

Nov 27, 2017
@glassofwater22
@GaunterODimm

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't gone as far as this person, but I'm definitely well aware of the whole friction problem and how to go about it.

Although, I must say that the sessions I quoted could easily last at least 60-90 minutes each time. There was a lot of foreplay, which was fun. Also, if your girl is a squirter, be prepared to layer the ground or bed beneath you with not one towel, but a mountain of them. In fact, always make sure that you have at least 6 big towels. Three minimum to prevent the place from being flooded and for easy cleanup and 3 more for drying yourself off for when you shower later, because those sex soiled towels really really smell! XD

Reactions: acewinz
Nov 27, 2017
I'm curious. In comparison to what we have now, how long does the creator plan to have this go on for? How big will this game be in comparison to where it is now? Are we like 1/4 of the way through the story?

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm curious. In comparison to what we have now, how long does the creator plan to have this go on for? How big will this game be in comparison to where it is now? Are we like 1/4 of the way through the story?
Well, it's actually pretty hard to say. But I think that now half of the game is ready, i.e. 1/2. I'd like to finish the game somewhere in 12-13 updates (6 released now). But, of course, it's all just plans, and how it will turn out in reality is still in question.

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone else hope that there is a romance route with Nicole? I really like her look and after getting her the job in sister's office, it seems like she might like the main character too.
You will never walk alone, man) Nicole is my number one in this game and I bothered MrJet sometimes on his official Discord page about her=) He said (for now) she not take full romantic story like Anna or Selina, but we will see some content with her in the future updates. In game only four girls have big storyline - Anna, Selina, Jane and Lisa. Every girl from this big four have not main girl with some content - Jane have Nicole, Anna and boss from bar, Selina and barista from cafe, Lisa and Jade. And in the last update we saw new interest for MC, but she is dark horse for now. Maybe in the future it's will be change, but now that's all. I'm very, very want to see Nicole as MC's girlfriend (it's can be very interesting love story about life choices, not only for MC but for Nicole too. I want to see how she will be changing and fall in really love. And in the issue we can find her real person under her hard worker mask (and we can see it for now, when she help MC and telling the truth him about his father) And her story about her last relationships with Mc's father... it's can be really dramatic and strong story, but who knows? We will see what next. After my assumptions MrJet made amazing art with her - I think my words seemed interesting for him. Yes, he have so much work to do for another storylines, but how I said - who knows?;)

Reactions: revan335 and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes