Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have this error help.

Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Day6/6ah20.jpg'>:
  File "game/day06.rpy", line 1045, in script
    a "Ahhh..."
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Day6/6ah20.jpg': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day06.rpy", line 1045, in script
    a "Ahhh..."
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 1027, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 819, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\character.py", line 568, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 497, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\BecomeARockStar-035-pc-crunched\BecomeARockStar-0.35-pc-crunched\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Day6/6ah20.jpg': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Become a Rock Star 0.35
Sun Mar 31 23:54:34 2019

Nov 27, 2017
Different girls for different occasions.

Selina is the one you hook up with like crazy when you don't want anything serious.

Lisa is your first love, you are infatuated with her and believe it will never end.

Anna/Jane are the ones you end up marrying, self made gorgeous and reliable business women.

And then there's your sister, the best of all, a forbidden fruit that you could never get because an evil beign called Patreon prevents you from doing it.
Lisa can very well grow into Anna/Jane and no one really seems to be poor here, which is really weird. I mean, no one seems to be struggling for money and everything looks to god damn nice and clean! Even the run down places!

I mean, just look at Janes apartment! I mean, bloody hell! That kind of apartment should cost at least $200k per year! Especially, when it looks like it's in a packed urban city!

Nov 27, 2017
3 days?! I didn't know that was even possible. :ROFLMAO: No matter how many times I cum at a time, I can be back up again after 4-5 hours. Just need proper stimulation. However, there is some deterioration in "thickness" and "volume" if you know what I mean. :ROFLMAO:
I was so sore and sensitive that I wouldn't even let her give me a bj. I mean, she'd still play around with it and making jokes about how he's just playing dead or fallen asleep. :ROFLMAO: But I would only need a minute or sore normally, but I was spent the.

But the problem starts to arise when you can still orgasm, but nothing comes about. Then you know that you're dry. XD

Same with the times when you pump for too long. Even women get sore after a while, I mean most guys "apparently" have the PE problem. Mine was the complete opposite and condoms did not help...

But enough of sex talk. (Funny enough considering this forum). I am looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Only4You

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
there are girls on the title page, can you get with them all or do you pick just 1?
As of now you can hook up with most of them. You can go the harem route if you want, which may or may not have repercussions in future updates, not right now.

Reactions: Enyos

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
After the update Mr. Jet like always give us some artworks to enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Sorry guys, i forgot a previous development update...

Hey everyone!
I want to share with you the latest news. And first of all I want to say that everything is going exactly according to plan. I have been rendering static images for a little more than a week, and at the moment there are a little more than a hundred of them.
Also, I had a choice to release a short update in April or a big one, but in May. So far, I'm leaning towards the second option. Too little time to release something quality and at the same time interesting. But I have not yet made an exact decision on this issue. However, I will keep you informed.
So, now for the update itself. This time it will focus on the main story, i.e. about the band itself. Which of the girls will appear in it, I will not say yet. Let it be a surprise for now. But I think you'll like it.
Well, that's about it. From now on, I will try to write more often about the work done, so stay in touch.
Have a good day!
MrJet

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just finished my first playthrough and I think I'm gonna do a couple of more to explore every little thing. Such an amazing game, sky rocketed in my top games. Amazing work, wish you all the best with the project , best of luck!

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes