Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018

News about the current progress

Hey everyone!
I share with you the latest news on the development. I'll try to make it short.
No matter how hard I try, I just don't have time to release this update in April. This time I expected to make a little more content than usual, but overestimated my capabilities. Because of this, the estimated release date of the update is now early May.

As for the progress itself. All static renders are ready (at the moment there are 400+ of them). And now I render animation (half is ready) and write dialogues. I also want to say that I looked at how other developers and 3D artists doing animation and copy some of their tricks. Thanks to this, creating new animations is a little more difficult and longer (more frames per second and frames in General), but I think the result is definitely worth it. Plus, as some people advised me, I also added a scene gallery to the game. Maybe someone will need it.

Well, that's all the news for today. Have a good day!

MrJet

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
If Rosa with that fuck face take the poor MC the game is finished with his death or some kind of very long rehabilitation.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hi @MrJet !
I feel the need to get something off my chest:
I'm sitting here having a sincere "omg, if only BARS had a new release, that'd be great" moment. That's not to be demanding or impatient, you're doing great and take whatever time you need to be proud of what you do while taking care of yourself. I just want to say thank you for this beatiful thing you're building here and allowing me/us to enjoy it.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi @MrJet !
I feel the need to get something off my chest:
I'm sitting here having a sincere "omg, if only BARS had a new release, that'd be great" moment. That's not to be demanding or impatient, you're doing great and take whatever time you need to be proud of what you do while taking care of yourself. I just want to say thank you for this beatiful thing you're building here and allowing me/us to enjoy it.
Thanks. I understand how it is sometimes hard to wait for the release of an interesting game or film. So don't worry, I'll release the update as soon as it's finished. You need to be patient. I think it won't be long now. ;)(y)

zerex0001

Apr 19, 2019
Oh man, this game is very good. I really enjoyed the content so far. Hats off to the developers, great work. The girls are bangin fine, like seriously beautiful. I have a single question. What is the music track that plays during the mini games?

Reactions: Namco15

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oh man, this game is very good. I really enjoyed the content so far. Hats off to the developers, great work. The girls are bangin fine, like seriously beautiful. I have a single question. What is the music track that plays during the mini games?
Thanks! This track is called "Still in The Dark", from Guilty Gear X.

Jun 8, 2017
This game would make my signature list for sure if I could have more,its one of my top 5 games of all time for sure
1.Milfy city
2.being a dik
3.city of broken dreamers
4. This game
5. The deluca family
I love games that move me and this game for sure moves me I love the mc and the fact hes not a total asshat I kinda move him as I would in real life,I don't really masturbate to games I just play them for different storys so its hard to find great games,Mrjet your doing amazing work,because honestly between all the terrible games ive played finding good ones like these are very rare

Reactions: mikehanke
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes