SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I hope to see more of the sexy red head Selena soon, best looking girl imo. Want to see where story goes with her and mc. I feel like she works for his father.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
JET GIVE US 0.4! :mad:
Here, read this comment i posted on another thread. At least the guy I sent this to, got the point.

"It takes a long time even if you think this game is just simple. The coding, the art work, the plot of the story. Most developers don't make games like these just for the sake of sex or romantic scenes, especially visual novels. These are not easy to get done with, and I'm sure he too has other responsibilities in his own life that he needs to deal and take care. He/She/They are human beings after all. Complaining to developers because they are taking too long, is just simply being childish and selfish, and people like these are simply too immature. Once people like these have, grown up, then they'll understand.

Because...

"Were it so easy, we would all have done it" - Keith David (voice of the Arbiter, during an interview) "

Stop, and don't put pressure on people, ESPECIALLY if you're not the one who's doing work. Just don't. It's not healthy for a human being, especially mentally. I've lost good friends because of that. And no, they didnt unfriend me. They're literally dead cuz they couldn't handle it mentally just because of people who didnt know how to put themselves in their shoes. So please, learn to be patient. This goes to everyone else who wants updates so badly like those freakin seagulls from Nemo who're just like "mine mine mine mine mine mine". I understand how you all feel. It's frustrating on our part, but it's more stressful on the devs part. All we're doing is waiting while they have a lot to think about.

To put it in a simple sentence: Let us all stop being assholes

Not saying you're immature tho. That was just a post of mine from another thread. HOWEVER. I could give you a much more longer answer if you still don't get it. Would you rather have shitty updates every month? Or a well made content which takes months to plan and execute? ASK YOURSELF

(
forgive me if i sound too serious, i just havent eaten my 3 daily meals yet. im just not me when im hungry okay?)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
If you ever play a game, follow this one simple rule: Learn to think about the developers in every aspect, especially if he/she is the only one working.

It takes passion to create the best content, and passion should be guided by the will of the wielder. Without it, we would have shitty content.

Reactions: Enyos

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
everyone took that waaaayyyy too seriously. :cautious:
oh well, can't win them all.
It wasn't directed to you, generally. And besides... you did read the last line of my comment right? Lmao. srsly i haven't eaten yet, until now -_________________-

Jun 4, 2017
anyone know what's the point of "cheat points" ?
I can't say that I know, but given that they record the number and seriousness of instances of you cheating on Lisa (if you're committed to dating her), I think it's safe to say that they are the vineyard where the grapes of wrath are stored, once Lisa (who is by her own confession somewhat possessive) finds out.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When Selina's Mom is on the Menu ? want to known her better:D
Next update or 2 i guess. That, or we're getting more scenes for that bartender and her friend. Hell, maybe even her sister. I feel like the dev/s on this game are not the type to leave out characters and instead, make their contents on par as soon as possible. But, they could also be like the devs from Lancaster Boaarding House which gives you enough content, but once in the middle of the plot, they focus on finishing the route of one character then move to the other during updates. But I could be wrong

Reactions: SSJGOD and Namco15

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Next update or 2 i guess. That, or we're getting more scenes for that bartender and her friend. Hell, maybe even her sister. I feel like the dev/s on this game are not the type to leave out characters and instead, make their contents on par as soon as possible. But, they could also be like the devs from Lancaster Boaarding House which gives you enough content, but once in the middle of the plot, they focus on finishing the route of one character then move to the other during updates. But I could be wrong
The main girls in the incoming update will be Selina and MC's ex

Reactions: SSJGOD
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes