CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Wow men this game it's just awesome. Cant believe didnt find it before. Cant understand why it's not more famous. Lot of content, beautiful models, sharp as fuck renders, good story. Animations could be a bit better imo.
the hot sister combined with lack of incest must be the cause

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi, guys!
I want to share with you the release schedule of the new version of Become a Rock Star v0.4 Thanks to your support! I hope you like it.
12.05 - for 20$ Patreons
15.05 - for 10$
18.05 - for 5$
21.05 - for 1$
25.05 - public version
Features:
  • 450 new renders
  • 13 animations
  • a lot of text (as usual)
  • New main menu
  • Added Scene Gallery
Thank you for your attention.

nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018
I'm sorry, you're right. It's my fault for forgetting to change the terms of this tier. But believe me, I had no purpose to deceive or offend anyone.
I will not lie to you, after a few days of waiting knowing that the update was imminent, I got angry when I knew I would have to wait 3 more days, although I do not say anything that is not true I think it is wrong in the way I express my dissatisfaction.
In my opinion, his work is really exceptional.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Just to have said it (before playing the update): A small part of me hopes that MC's ex-gf is not just MC's dad's puppet but there's a possibility that she has come to stay and we get to explore that for a while or maybe even start a new exclusive line with her, 'cause I gotta admit she's cute AF... ...but I don't dare getting my hopes up too high for that...

Reactions: Rythan25

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just to have said it (before playing the update): A small part of me hopes that MC's ex-gf is not just MC's dad's puppet but there's a possibility that she has come to stay and we get to explore that for a while or maybe even start a new exclusive line with her, 'cause I gotta admit she's cute AF... ...but I don't dare getting my hopes up too high for that...
Perhaps, but the way MC reacted to her sudden appearance hints that there's some animosity, MC is not happy that she's back around, so I'm guessing she did something wrong, cheat maybe? And if that's so, I can't wait that she'd get the hell out again, cheaters don't deserve second chances :p

Reactions: Mytez and Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Perhaps, but the way MC reacted to her sudden appearance hints that there's some animosity, MC is not happy that she's back around, so I'm guessing she did something wrong, cheat maybe? And if that's so, I can't wait that she'd get the hell out again, cheaters don't deserve second chances :p
I fully agree about cheaters not getting seconds chances. Once a person cheats, it's only a matter of time before they do it again.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I fully agree about cheaters not getting seconds chances. Once a person cheats, it's only a matter of time before they do it again.
Absolutely, and when the trust is destroyed in such fashion, that level of betrayal, it's near impossible to earn it back, it will never be fully back because whenever she'd be going out again, you can't help but to have that nagging tick in the back of your mind asking what if she's out there cheating again...nah, save yourself from the trouble and find a better girl :p

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Absolutely, and when the trust is destroyed in such fashion, that level of betrayal, it's near impossible to earn it back, it will never be fully back because whenever she'd be going out again, you can't help but to have that nagging tick in the back of your mind asking what if she's out there cheating again...nah, save yourself from the trouble and find a better girl :p
Exactly, I learned that lesson the hard way with my first gf.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
After every update I'm more and more convinced that this right here is the greatest adult VN in this site. Everything is insanely high quality, and instead of having up and downs, every update is better than the last. Truly a work of art.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes