Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Also with the magical foam you see in movies that covers all the right spots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I already hate this fking foam :D We want full naked Julia at least! As compensation ... (or get het together with Jacob and then we could see some leeeeewd :p (Ill accept this little ntr :D ))

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, I already hate this fking foam :D We want full naked Julia at least! As compensation ... (or get het together with Jacob and then we could see some leeeeewd :p (Ill accept this little ntr :D ))
Think about it, her being the sister doesn't mean she can't tease us being half-naked and playful until we lose our minds. It just means she can't get involved in any sexual intercourse with her brother. ;)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn it i want to fuck every girls of this game but why the girl i want to fuck the most is the girl i can't fuck ( Julia ) ... any chance to see some incest in the futur ? because sometime when we see Julia, we can understand that Julia want to fuck you also or i'm dreaming ?
I don't think there is going to be incest in this game, no.

• Sad
Reactions: Mark17 and Mytez

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Mytez

Forget about your own desires for a second and think about what would happen in the game.

The dad is powerful and rich as fuck. At the moment he's only playing around to get the MC to join the family business.

Imagine just how much he would fuck up the MC's life if he found out he was shagging his sister ... not to mention the business his sister built up and poured most of her life into would go down the toilet as her reputation sank.

I know people here would love to fuck the sister but it would be social and career suicide for her.

I don't think she'd be that stupid.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am i the only one who was "meh" about big sis? sorry..she just didnt strike the same yumyum chord as Jane Anna or Jane for me..heck..i even prefer Lisa over her LOL..i WOULD like to see more of former evil blonde turned buddy pal Jane got the job for..and yes i forgot her name..but she was a cutie...also Anna's boss would look good draped over my knee...because of course she would.
@Avaron1974 quoted herself :O thats SO META
hmmph

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
am i the only one who was "meh" about big sis? sorry..she just didnt strike the same yumyum chord as Jane Anna or Jane for me..heck..i even prefer Lisa over her LOL..i WOULD like to see more of former evil blonde turned buddy pal Jane got the job for..and yes i forgot her name..but she was a cutie...also Anna's boss would look good draped over my knee...because of course she would.
Incest has never been my thing anyway so that didn't bother me.

The only girl that fit my type IRL was Nicole and she sucked off the dad so that's her not even in the running anymore, just fucking nasty.

@Avaron1974 quoted herself :O thats SO META
Good catch, I was trying to talk to Mytez, didn't realise I was talking to myself.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Mytez

Forget about your own desires for a second and think about what would happen in the game.

The dad is powerful and rich as fuck. At the moment he's only playing around to get the MC to join the family business.

Imagine just how much he would fuck up the MC's life if he found out he was shagging his sister ... not to mention the business his sister built up and poured most of her life into would go down the toilet as her reputation sank.

I know people here would love to fuck the sister but it would be social and career suicide for her.

People don't need to know... it could be just a one time thing

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Incest has never been my thing anyway so that didn't bother me.

The only girl that fit my type IRL was Nicole and she sucked off the dad so that's her not even in the running anymore, just fucking nasty.

Good catch, I was trying to talk to Mytez, didn't realise I was talking to myself.
just woke from a nap..havent had a tea...so it was a miracle i caught anything..as for Nicole..ya..the dev could have put up a "do you wish to see this scene YES or NO" it would have vaulted her into the top dames instead of the next tier.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
just woke from a nap..havent had a tea...so it was a miracle i caught anything..as for Nicole..ya..the dev could have put up a "do you wish to see this scene YES or NO" it would have vaulted her into the top dames instead of the next tier.
Honestly that had the opposite effect on me... now I want to steal her from pops and make her the most obsessive groupie for My Sweet Sugar Ghost

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Honestly that had the opposite effect on me... now I want to steal her from pops and make her the most obsessive groupie for My Sweet Sugar Ghost
some of us do not like dames we put a claim in on touched by heathen heretic dicks..it taints them..they are unclean..and must be purged!!! when i saw Nicole i said..MINE..then dad soiled her and i went ..oh..meh...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
@Mytez

The game tries to be as realistic as possible, so yes, it would be an absolute disaster if it were to happen, we've already talked about this in MSMR, and that's between college kids. A business woman from a powerful family... No way in hell it would work. But... And it's a big but, she has a great ass, so I'm gonna hope that MrJet ruins his story by letting us tap that.

@ThunderRob There's nothing wrong with not wanting to see other people playing with your toys.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes