Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
probably not, but sometimes I feel like lisa, and jade make a good couple. maybe the developer can make alternative path, if MC didn't date lisa, but another girl, lisa starts dating jade.
Yeah, in my ignore Lisa path they looked lesbian as fuck while raiding the bike. Dunno why, but they gave me that vibe.

So we went from wanting to fuck Julia to wanting to turn Lisa into a lesbian. We made some progress. What's next?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Lets see, she was going to take money to fuck up the MC's life, she'll probably be blackmailed into doing it anyway.

The sister hates Emma, not dislikes, hates. She went out of her way to make Emma leave the gig after calling her poison.

The MC comment on how Emma being nice is out of character and not like her at all and they broke up on bad terms. Terms so bad not only does the MC's best friend not like her but neither does his sister.

Now, tell me, do you see a meaningful relationship with a girl everyone you know hates and will never trust?
Ana AL.. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: VDawe

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
probably not, but sometimes I feel like lisa, and jade make a good couple. maybe the developer can make alternative path, if MC didn't date lisa, but another girl, lisa starts dating jade.
you do realize if you went to party and not the beach with lisa, you are not offically dating her right? she's a single a girl :3 if she does go with the other band, it's not cheating and it's not NTR XD. i went both play through's and dialogue with Lisa is different and you don't get certain choices with her. like for instance you don't tell jacob your dating, and at the pool table no option to win or let lisa win.

Reactions: laliandra

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
All the other young female characters in this game look like "girls", but Julia looks like a proper "woman". I don't know if you'd agree with me, but I can spot a hint of maturity (and also maybe elegance?) in her face, body, and character, that is absent in other female NPCs. And that's what makes it particularly frustrating for me - she's unique, yet unavailable... :(

But I guess those same characteristics also make her a good fit for a guardian sister.

Look at her face, I don't think she gives off the college girl vibe that other girls do or the MILFy vibe that Rosa gives off. She's something else entirely - an actual "woman". (Forgive me for being vague here, I'm having a hard time finding the right words).

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Lisa isn't going to get banged by those 2 douche's, It she does it certainly wouldn't be consensual. Wanting bad things to happen to dearest Lisa is evil.

I wouldn't care if Lisa and Jade got together on the Non-Lisa routes. I have assumed Jacob would date her if MC doesn't so Jade would be am upgrade lol. I do wonder what potential Jade path there will be, IMO she is a "main" girl since she is in the band but she got introduced a little later than the other romancable girls. Maybe she somehow joins MC/Lisa's relationship, although that seems unlikely (but could be foreshadowed from MC's dream and the end of this update)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
All the other young female characters in this game look like "girls", but Julia looks like a proper "woman". I don't know if you'd agree with me, but I can spot a hint of maturity (and also maybe elegance?) in her face, body, and character, that is absent in other female NPCs. And that's what makes it particularly frustrating for me - she's unique, yet unavailable... :(

But I guess those same characteristics also make her a good fit for a guardian sister.

Look at her face, I don't think she gives off the college girl vibe that other girls do or the MILFy vibe that Rosa gives off. She's something else entirely - an actual "woman". (Forgive me for being vague here, I'm having a hard time finding the right words).

View attachment 302403
It's the eyes. Same with Jane:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the cougarey eyes. They have the eyes of someone overflowing confidence, someone who knows what she wants and how to get it. As you said, they are not girls, they are women. That's why those two are my number one ladies in the game, even if one of them is unreachable. Proper women.

Now, do they (obviously not Julia) fit better with MC than the younger girls? Fuck no.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
so,will there be a harem route?currently I am playing pure celina route,pure marie route and pure lisa route and one man whore route,so,wondering if that man whore route gonna lead to a harem ending or a pure bad ending.

Reactions: Tunak23
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes