retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
It's the eyes. Same with Jane:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the cougarey eyes. They have the eyes of someone overflowing confidence, someone who knows what she wants and how to get it. As you said, they are not girls, they are women. That's why those two are my number one ladies in the game, even if one of them is unreachable. Proper women.

Now, do they (obviously not Julia) fit better with MC than the younger girls? Fuck no.
I can totally agree, but my question, is why did you show Jade vice Jane? Because in this image I do not see confidence. I see just the opposite.

jancok24

Apr 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Become A Rock Star v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Stuck at choose name sir, in my android phone e

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Spoiler Alert!

You're not going to see the MC get with Julia (@ThunderRob) . If you want content with her, the most you could ask for would be more scenes like in this update, or (as I said before) her getting with another girl (maybe in a route where you turn down Jane?). I am certainly not averse to the idea of lesbian scenes from another's perspective. :sneaky:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Spoiler Alert!

You're not going to see the MC get with Julia (@ThunderRob) . If you want content with her, the most you could ask for would be more scenes like in this update, or (as I said before) her getting with another girl (maybe in a route where you turn down Jane?). I am certainly not averse to the idea of lesbian scenes from another's perspective. :sneaky:
So she is a lesbian then? That's a good way to kill the "let's fuck Julia" movement without making to much of a mess.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Spoiler Alert!

ummm..wrong tag..i'm not the one who wanted Julia+MC..i'm the one who gave her a "meh"..LOL EVERYONE else wanted the Julia+MC..so you tagged the lone outlier...HAHAAA!!!
its funny when people forget i'm the anti-incestor..thought that was a well known fact..heck enough people tease and mock me about it o_O

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
So she is a lesbian then? That's a good way to kill the "let's fuck Julia" movement without making to much of a mess.
Honestly, I don't know what Mr Jet has in mind... I just clean up the grammar after translations. However, since there will not be any incest, it's the most we can hope for. There'd be a lot more people pissed to see her with another guy than with a girl, and honestly, I prefer the latter content more anyway. ;)

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
ummm..wrong tag..i'm not the one who wanted Julia+MC..i'm the one who gave her a "meh"..LOL EVERYONE else wanted the Julia+MC..so you tagged the lone outlier...HAHAAA!!!
its funny when people forget i'm the anti-incestor..thought that was a well known fact..heck enough people tease and mock me about it o_O
My mistake! I saw the tea leaves thing and was reading too fast to see that you preferred Jane over Julia.... You have my respect ThunderRob-san.
bows

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Honestly, I don't know what Mr Jet has in mind... I just clean up the grammar after translations. However, since there will not be any incest, it's the most we can hope for. There'd be a lot more people pissed to see her with another guy than with a girl, and honestly, I prefer the latter content more anyway. ;)
Yeah, her model seems to be a fan favorite, so I'll take any lewd scene with her over nothing. What's better than a beautiful woman? Two.

And holy fuck, I've seen in the credits that you are the proofreader, so you probably have a little bit of insider info, and every time you respond to any of my retarded suppositions with a thinking emote you give me anxiety. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
some people i guess do no read whats actually in the game..if they did..they might figure out that Sis may be crucial to dealing with evil Dad...so there could be a very important reason she is in the game...dismissing a character because she wont slurp your gummy worm kinda says ya aint here for the story ..just the faps..this game has a story..lol

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
some people i guess do no read whats actually in the game..if they did..they might figure out that Sis may be crucial to dealing with evil Dad...so there could be a very important reason she is in the game...dismissing a character because she wont slurp your gummy worm kinda says ya aint here for the story ..just the faps..this game has a story..lol
"slurp your gummy worm" thats a new one

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes