SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
compressed?

Here's my crunched version. (NOTE: THIS TIME AFTER DECOMPILE I DELETE .RPYC FILES TO REDUCE SOME MORE MB'S. IF YOU FACE PROBLEM LET ME KNOW.)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Become A Rock Star [v0.4] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 933.09MB

Download Win (152.34MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darkaura

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Think I figured out what bugs me so much about the dialogue. Everyone is written how I'd imagine a "grandpa" type person would try to imitate a modern high schooler. Nothing technically wrong...but it just sounds creepy & wrong anyway.

My main route(s) are Lisa & Selenia...hopefully the hot redhead action doesn't come back to bite me with Lisa & the band but it'd totally be worth it :D

Reactions: JeefZ

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
waiting for compressed version :/
Given the number of images and movies the game is already compressed pretty good (images are proper JPG's rather than PNG's, they're under 400kb each instead of over 2MB each).
Hard drives are so cheap now there's really no excuse to not have at least 1 8TB (or larger) drive.
If it's the bandwidth then I'd suggest going somewhere else with free wifi/internet to download it; when I only had dial-up at home I'd drive 20mi to the local college with a 32GB thumb drive a few times a week.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Given the number of images and movies the game is already compressed pretty good (images are proper JPG's rather than PNG's, they're under 400kb each instead of over 2MB each).
Hard drives are so cheap now there's really no excuse to not have at least 1 8TB (or larger) drive.
If it's the bandwidth then I'd suggest going somewhere else with free wifi/internet to download it; when I only had dial-up at home I'd drive 20mi to the local college with a 32GB thumb drive a few times a week.
cheap is a relative term. even if its cheap to you, doesnt mean its cheap for someone else

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
another great update @MrJet (y) :D
i can't belive how god the renders look in animations, it's crazy man :eek:
Emma the ex, she's HOT AF, like damn son :love: the sex scene was awesome, great job (y)
sister Julia in bathtub scene, OMG, i don't know what to say... :eek::love:

Selina scene was also hot but i am not that into her...
What's the deal with Jade, we don't know anythig about her, not a single thing?

Regardless, this is one of my favorite games on F95, can't wait for the next update (y)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
What evil plot do you have planned for next update Mr Jet......the tone towards the end of this update was rather dark. Something tragic is gonna happen to either Emma or Julia, the Father is crazy but is he a murderous kind of crazy? I like Emma's character.
I hope this doesn't end up like melody where I get slapped with a game over screen because I was fucking everyone:LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My main route(s) are Lisa & Selenia...hopefully the hot redhead action doesn't come back to bite me with Lisa & the band but it'd totally be worth it :D
If you are dating Lisa she has cheating points that add up every time you cheat on her. That will come back to bite you later on.

Don't know what it will do to the band but she'll more than likely go off with someone else.

I hope this doesn't end up like melody where I get slapped with a game over screen because I was fucking everyone:LOL::ROFLMAO::love:
At the moment there are 2 routes, 1 for Lisa and 1 for everyone else.

The only time fucking everyone will hurt gameplay is if you are in a relationship with Lisa, she is the only one with cheat points, nobody else seems to care if you sleep around.

I don't think this is a dating sim type game. The only real relationship is with Lisa, everyone else is just sex.

Dec 29, 2018
That cliffhanger from last episode had me fearing the worst, so I was very relieved to see that the game didn't force our character to do anything stupid.

I'm curious as to why Jane wants to keep things a secret from Julia. Is she just afraid that Julia won't approve and be mad at her? Or is it that she's embarrassed by us for chasing after a dream instead of being a responsible adult with a steady job? I hope it's just the former, because having to choose between Jane and the band would be a rough choice. Come to think of it, I hope the father doesn't try and use Jane as leverage against us somehow. I mean, she works with Julia, so I don't think he'd go after their business. Would he?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I'm curious as to why Jane wants to keep things a secret from Julia. Is she just afraid that Julia won't approve and be mad at her? Or is it that she's embarrassed by us for chasing after a dream instead of being a responsible adult with a steady job? I hope it's just the former, because having to choose between Jane and the band would be a rough choice. Come to think of it, I hope the father doesn't try and use Jane as leverage against us somehow. I mean, she works with Julia, so I don't think he'd go after their business. Would he?
The dad didn't hire Emma to bring him home, she was hired to ruin the band. She will be back, he'll blackmail her into doing what he wants or he'll ruin her family.

If the dad did go after Jane then he'd have to deal with Julia too. He could go after their business but they also have Nicole who knows the dads business in and out.

Sooner or later they will have to deal with him.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I thinks it's harder for him go after Jane but not impossible,and try to use her for his plans, first cause she is Julia BFF and Business partner, second cause the MC has a long time crush on Jane and she likes him too ,i just dont know if is just sex or something else( i hope for something else),and both the MC and Julia would never forgive their Dad if he goes after Jane for his dark motives.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes