SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I might have to replay this. My default "bang every chick and cheat on everyone" stance isn't doing the game justice. The writing is good enough that it makes me genuinely feel bad for dating Lisa and racking up like 50 cheat points lol.

That's why I play two versions. Faithful MC & Cheating MC. I like that the creator also gives your MC the option to be single and not date Lisa

Reactions: me130

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I hope that there's never any incest content with Julia. Hell, I wish they didn't even have that creepy line about the MC staring at her or her gratuitous bath scene. Just let her be our older sister who helps us in our fight against the devious father. There are already several much more attractive women in the game that aren't getting the attention they deserve, so trying to shoehorn an incest angle into the game would be a disaster.
How about the red head neighbour mother ?? :D i hope we get at least a chance with her. daughter is freeky the mother is a painter so maybe we get to try our stuff later.

Reactions: SSJGOD and Namco15
Dec 29, 2018
I'm telling you. It's not like anyone is taking about Rosa's ruined knees, if you catch my drift
Exactly. Although, I wouldn't want her to actually ruin her knees, so if they started to bother her, it would be best if she then lied down at the foot of a bed and elevated them for a while so that we could get down on ours to make her feel better. If you catch my drift.

Plus, you've got Catherine who is all alone and forced to take matters into her own hands. And then there's Eva and Marie who fell off the face of the Earth after one party scene. Laura and Jessica also vanished, never to be seen again (although they were lesbians so I don't think we ever had a chance with them). Jade seems to be all alone and could probably use some attention too.

Point is, that there's lots of ladies already in the game who could use some attention.

How about the red head neighbour mother ?? :D i hope we get at least a chance with her. daughter is freeky the mother is a painter so maybe we get to try our stuff later.
Rosa is the best thing about Selina. I agreed to be her model in hopes that she ends up doing more than just painting us. But that's scheduled for the next week in the game. So that's a long ways off I suspect.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..since incest is a NO in this game..stop sign for MC+Rosa+Selina goes up now..SO..choose your redhead boink going forward ...annnnnnnnnddddd.....GO!!!

Reactions: Canto Forte

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
TBH I don't care about incest in this game and hope there isn't a mother and daughter threesome between Rosa, Selina, & MC. If anything I'd rather Selina start to develop real feelings for MC. Right now she is obviously a nympho and only wants sex/ but i'd like to see a change in her character. In one scene you have an option to turn down sex with her and she almost seems stun that you say no. I want an option to have MC cheat with Rosa and see where it goes if Selina happens to walk in on MC with her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: Only4You

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
TBH I don't care about incest in this game and hope there isn't a mother and daughter threesome between Rosa, Selina, & MC. If anything I'd rather Selina start to develop real feelings for MC. Right now she is obviously a nympho and only wants sex/ but i'd like to see a change in her character. In one scene you have an option to turn down sex with her and she almost seems stun that you say no. I want an option to have MC cheat with Rosa and see where it goes if Selina happens to walk in on MC with her mother.
if anything i saw..from reactions expressions etc that Selina WASNT just about sex..she really wants something real and i think the MC not responding and turning her down hurts her alot as her replies back feel pained...Selina for all her wild sex seems to be very relationship dame.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
if anything i saw..from reactions expressions etc that Selina WASNT just about sex..she really wants something real and i think the MC not responding and turning her down hurts her alot as her replies back feel pained...Selina for all her wild sex seems to be very relationship dame.
I agree, even in this last update she said she hadn't seen the MC in a while and had missed him. If this was only a fuck buddy thing, cutting off contact would mean almost nothing. Just move on and forget.

Reactions: Canto Forte

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I agree, even in this last update she said she hadn't seen the MC in a while and had missed him. If this was only a fuck buddy thing, cutting off contact would mean almost nothing. Just move on and forget.

Just want to say that i'm not complaining about anything. I'm loving the writing and characters in this game and Selina is actually my favorite girl. I just been getting vibes from the beginning that Selina character is a nympho.. and she's loves it rough. MC has sex with her before even getting to know her name. In the newest update, she does tell MC she missed him but when he goes inside her apartment she tells him to strip and says that she just needs to get f*cked. As of right now they are fuck buddies. I told her mom our relationship is complicated and MC best friend that the relationship is nothing serious. I'm hoping that it can be though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos and Only4You

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Selina is both a sex crazy nympho and someone who cares for MC. She missed him because she wanted sex with him and she actually likes him.

I think its telling that despite not seeing MC for a week, she didn't have sex with anyone else (that we know of) so that tells me she has MC on a higher level than fuck buddy. She could've easily banged someone else but didn't, she just wanted MC.

I wonder when she'll meet the band. So far the band members haven't met anyone besides Julia and dad (if MC lets him inside). Would be interesting if they went to MC's bar to meet his co-workers. Seems like a natural place for a band to hang out, maybe do some karaoke or something.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Selina is both a sex crazy nympho and someone who cares for MC. She missed him because she wanted sex with him and she actually likes him.

I think its telling that despite not seeing MC for a week, she didn't have sex with anyone else (that we know of) so that tells me she has MC on a higher level than fuck buddy. She could've easily banged someone else but didn't, she just wanted MC.

I wonder when she'll meet the band. So far the band members haven't met anyone besides Julia and dad (if MC lets him inside). Would be interesting if they went to MC's bar to meet his co-workers. Seems like a natural place for a band to hang out, maybe do some karaoke or something.
Heh, how do you know she didn't have sex for a week? I mean, she probably didn't as far as the game is concerned since people would be crying about NTR, but it's reasonable to assume that a girl like her would be sleeping with a shitload of people before she met MC and after she met MC. Let's not forget that this is a girl who invited a stranger who was spying on her from across the building into her house to fuck her raw. She either has no self preservation instincts whatsoever or will literally fuck anyone. She still my fav girl though haha

The other small problem in the writing I noticed was that the MC seems really determined to get caught cheating. He invited Selena, Anne, and pretty much every other chick he was banging to the concert. None of these girls know he is dating Lisa, and some of them actually think they are in a relationship with MC. There is honestly a very slim chance for things to go right if any of these girls showed up at the concert.

edit: Which is why I think the cheating route isn't the best way to play this game. The writing is good, but it doesn't seem to acknowledge the cheating yet, whether it be through internal monologues or slight alterations in dialogue/events. Either stay faithful with Lisa, or just stay friends with her and bang all the other chicks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While true, put in perspective, the redhead with the redhead mom are the bombshells that promote the whole game early on ... they are the building blocks of spoiled life and also seem drawn to tycoon sons dropping by for a quick bite.

Carefree young, slim, god's gift to women superstar men are used to gals dropping like flies into their lap and actually replaying the taken plot with the twist of a happy end is just around the corner:
- boy takes girl to his apartment next door from her rented one and they face-timing the dad to ensure a good report - maybe even making their dads meet up and /or having his tycoon dad bond the girl's dad to help the son secure his bond;
- again, a carefree life, lots of money - MC has a full throttle business to fall back on at any time and infuse passion into his dad's firm by bringing in new talent and promoting the new technologies into music making..
What 's said is not as far fetched as one may think.

This game presents the rock star life any new adult may get into because of his age and his general appeal to anyone he meets or the opposite gender.

Have a wonderful life and enjoy playing this game.
Be the Rock star you were meant to be!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Become A Rock Star [v0.4] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 933MB

Download PC (200MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Heh, how do you know she didn't have sex for a week? I mean, she probably didn't as far as the game is concerned since people would be crying about NTR, but it's reasonable to assume that a girl like her would be sleeping with a shitload of people before she met MC and after she met MC. Let's not forget that this is a girl who invited a stranger who was spying on her from across the building into her house to fuck her raw. She either has no self preservation instincts whatsoever or will literally fuck anyone. She still my fav girl though haha

lol. I would love to know her backstory and more about her. It is quite suspicious that her face is always in her phone. She always says it's work, not buying it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lets look at Selina like that certain dame from a game with the initials DA..that dame sexed for money...yet had a heart of gold and wanted love..and fans of that game adore her and she's still ranked among the most popular dames in games..Selina has a similar arc in that she's a sex fiend..BUT has a heart of gold and wants love...just cause she aint helping you solve a crime dosnt lessen her value :p
OR
look at her mom..bet her mom keeps stealing her BF's SO..Selina isnt a sex fiend..she just had that first look want ya sometimes get between people and wanted to get him before her mom did so gave ya ALL the sex...and you'll have to either..betray Selina and boink mom..or show Selina you are the guy she hoped ya were and turn down Milf-O-Matic.
ya ever notice how Selina looks down alot..seems shy and worried...bet she feels inadequate next to her mom.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

I actually believe that as brazen as she is for sex, she's probably pretty passive when it comes to actual relationships and won't make the first move. She's probably someone who believes that she has to use sex to keep someone around.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I think Rob is spot on. She's damaged goods, always with this depressed aura around her except when she's alone with MC. As much as sex crazed as she seems, I'd like to think that she isn't really a nympho, but someone who just likes MC and wouldn't go around fucking random dudes while she is" seeing" him. I'm probably wrong tho. But seeing how she's a couple of patches aways of saying the usual "[mc], I lo... lost my phone", I hope she ends up being a proper LI.

And as an early twenties chick she stopped checking her phone to talk to MC, that's what true love looks like.

@RoadWulf I was writing a block of text about how Selina was using sex to try and keep MC around because she doesn't value herself enough to do it otherwise, but you sniped me. Damn you!

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game is making it really hard to chose 1 of the girls, right now i went for rock chick lisa all the way. but something tells me i should not have commited so early yet, this game is far from ending and not all the girls had any real content yet apart from lisa and jane but even jane came much later when you where already in a relationship with lisa, and even now i dont know if it is possible to even be with jane there is no sign you could even be with jane maybe she could just end up being a side chick. and not one of the primary chicks you can hook up with.

I really hope we get atleast some form of sign who the main chicks are and who are the side chicks. Selena does look like one of those that can end up being primary one also your sister mentioned what you did with jane so maybe jane could also be the primary gril you can hook up with. The girl with glasses could also be a primary chick not sure what her name was again, but she was not in this latest update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyos

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This game is making it really hard to chose 1 of the girls, right now i went for rock chick lisa all the way. but something tells me i should not have commited so early yet, this game is far from ending and not all the girls had any real content yet apart from lisa and jane but even jane came much later when you where already in a relationship with lisa, and even now i dont know if it is possible to even be with jane there is no sign you could even be with jane maybe she could just end up being a side chick. and not one of the primary chicks you can hook up with.

I really hope we get atleast some form of sign who the main chicks are and who are the side chicks. Selena does look like one of those that can end up being primary one also your sister mentioned what you did with jane so maybe jane could also be the primary gril you can hook up with. The girl with glasses could also be a primary chick not sure what her name was again, but she was not in this latest update.
do what i do..5 saves..LOL..i FINALLY did a Lisa run yesterday after avoiding her all this time..simply because i'd like to be educated on her tale if i'm going to continue imparting wisdom(insanity?) in this thread..i have a Jane an Anna a Selina and a boinkemall...just click "skip" through the common parts of each path...and you can get multiple playthroughs done pretty quick..that way ya aint left holding the lonely dick in the end.

Reactions: Enyos and Mytez
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes