migstergames

Jul 22, 2017
This is a a good game, much better than Big Brother and DmD which which takes too long for sex scenes unlike here. Every Women are too beautiful and lovable to choose just one, that I wish and hope that Mr Jet would include a harem route down the line. Hopeful that I get love them all equally both emotionally and sexually if harem route happens.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
This is a a good game, much better than Big Brother and DmD which which takes too long for sex scenes unlike here. Every Women are too beautiful and lovable to choose just one, that I wish and hope that Mr Jet would include a harem route down the line. Hopeful that I get love them all equally both emotionally and sexually if harem route happens.
Agree with you ( no on harem) but don't touch DMD :mad: :LOL: Games need a bit of story not always and only sex scenes ! The story helps you to enjoy better the scenes (y)

D

Deleted member 42

Finally some Rosa content, hope we'll be able to do something with her because we've been waiting long enough

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
New preview... Who does that ass belong to? :unsure:

View attachment 324209
Hmm, that's definitely Selina, I've seen that bracelet on Selina before, in example during the exhibitionist sex with her in the park, the nails are the same and that's her ass :p
Unless someone took her bracelet and had her nails done the same way :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
According to Jet is Rosa, or that's what he said on discord. She probably yoinked it from her daughter.
Hmm, could be, not entirely unusual that someone has same kind of accessories as someone else, and in this case maybe Rosa 'borrowed' it from Selina, who knows, but looks awfully a lot like Selina :p

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes