Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Same.

Selina has some surprising character depth after the last update, she used to be "that girl for cheap sex" but now she's probably my favorite after Jane. I really want to see Cath, now that she's back at the bar.
Yeah, like, sure Selina at first seemed like she's just the usual redhead nympho, but to me it always seemed like it's not just sex she wants, I think she does want a steady relationship with MC, it's just their hectic schedules that makes it difficult :p
But at least they still do spend time together whenever they can and I like that, she really is a great girl, like you said, probably my favorite after Jane, haha :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
According to Jet is Rosa, or that's what he said on discord. She probably yoinked it from her daughter.
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Pitrik GhostPhil Rythan25

gotta milf it milfs are the best

best girls in this game are in this order

Jane
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lisa
Selina
Rosa
Boss babe with glasses
Julia
Jade

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Jane
Lisa
Selina
Rosa
Boss babe with glasses
Julia
Jade
Not sure how you gonna put Anna AFTER Rosa, haha xD
And don't let kuko see that you put Julia at the bottom of your list, even though she isn't a LI in the story and no sexual content with her xD

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Im pretty sure I already made my list, but regardless...

By Looks

1. Julia
2. Anna
3. Emma
4. Jane
5. Lisa
6. Rosa
7. Selena
8. Jade
9. Nicole

As a compelling character and future GF for the MC

1. Lisa
2. Anna
3. Jane
4. Emma
5. Jade
6. Selena
7. Nicole
8. Rosa
9. Julia

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

By Looks

1. Julia
2. Anna
3. Emma
4. Jane
5. Lisa
6. Rosa
7. Selena
8. Jade
9. Nicole

1. Lisa
2. Anna
3. Jane
4. Emma
5. Jade
6. Selena
7. Nicole
8. Rosa
9. Julia
A VERY different kind of list to mine, or to most people for that matter, haha, but hey, variety is good, would be boring if everyone thought the same way and liked the exact same things :p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
A VERY different kind of list to mine, or to most people for that matter, haha, but hey, variety is good, would be boring if everyone thought the same way and liked the exact same things :p
Yeah I know, tons of people seem to be into the semi-gross nympho that is Selina... unless you meant for a different reason... if its cause Jane isnt at top, sorry while I love me some black hair girls they have to have pale skin, otherwise the blondes and red-heads overtake them easily... even brown haired girls... if its due to Nicole... F*** her !! I hate girls with boy hairstyles, and more if they have tattoos and piercings on their face (aside from ears).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hmm, that's definitely Selina, I've seen that bracelet on Selina before, in example during the exhibitionist sex with her in the park, the nails are the same and that's her ass :p
Unless someone took her bracelet and had her nails done the same way :p
Just read back on this post and saw the image... yeah no way is that Selina. She doesnt have the goods to pull an ass like that...Thats almost Jade levels of nice ass... Selena's ass is probably on the same level as Lisa's...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Jane
Lisa
Selina
Rosa
Boss babe with glasses
Julia
Jade
you can see in my signature who is my favorite girl... Her and Selina are the best for me! Other girls yes but not as L and S... But i have a save for every girl ( also for MC's ex Emma) :)... You know that I love young girls and especially rock girls :)

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah I know, tons of people seem to be into the semi-gross nympho that is Selina... unless you meant for a different reason... if its cause Jane isnt at top, sorry while I love me some black hair girls they have to have pale skin, otherwise the blondes and red-heads overtake them easily... even brown haired girls... if its due to Nicole... F*** her !! I hate girls with boy hairstyles, and more if they have tattoos and piercings on their face (aside from ears).
Jane is fit and has that ideal figure, she's tanned and has black hair, green eyes (she reminds me of Melissa from Al and she was my favorite there) and them full lips, that puts her in top spot for me looks wise. She also evidently cares for MC a lot, in more ways than one, haha.

Selina is a redhead with freckles, she's naughty and adventurous but she's not without a deeper side to herself, she's a very lovely girl, earns her a top 2 spot.

Lisa and Anna are different kind of lovely, and they're probably the only romantic LIs in the story (Jane and Selina both are more on the passionate side, sexual side, though I don't think they're without romance either, like Lisa and Anna aren't without passion (Lisa is still getting there)). They're lovely in the sweet way. They're both hot and gorgeous too, and overall they share the number 3 spot.

I actually like Emma quite a bit, though I would like to know the reason for her and MC's fallout, if it wasn't cheating or anything like that, or betrayal in general and wasn't really that big of a deal, then I probably would put her in a number 4 spot. She also hot, especially for a blondie and love her figure :p And she evidently cares for MC, even goes out to put MC's happiness and all before her own, even if she initially was doing all this for her own selfish reasons, though even then they were really pushed by MC's dad, he sure knew how to twist her arm.

Rosa is number 5, she's a lovely redhead MILF, she seem to be a little lonely and...needy, hungry, lustful, I'm only happy to oblige :p

Jade looks real good too, but unfortunately there hasn't been much content with her to judge her fairly.

Julia is a great big sis character, but since she's not a LI, I won't really rate her.

Nichole I have no interest in, while she looks quite good, minus the hair, I have no interest in sloppy seconds, and she's been defiled by MC's dad, so that's a big minus in itself, haha, but she does help MC a little at least.

It seems that people have forgotten about Marie, the barista from the few first episodes, the blonde one, who we also meet in the concert and have the opportunity to hook up with afterward that same night, or alternatively her Nubian princess friend, haha.

That MC's boss (Anna's boss too), I kinda like how she looks, but I get FemDom vibes from her, that automatically gives her the thumbs down :p

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just read back on this post and saw the image... yeah no way is that Selina. She doesnt have the goods to pull an ass like that...Thats almost Jade levels of nice ass... Selena's ass is probably on the same level as Lisa's...
Selina does have a round ass actually, round and quite meaty ass :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
and they're probably the only romantic LIs in the story
Keep in mind that we are still early in the story, and seeing how Selina is behaving lately, I'm sure most of the girls will lean more and more towards a more romantic relationship. Since non of those could realistically last without it.

That was basically a perfect list.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Keep in mind that we are still early in the story, and seeing how Selina is behaving lately, I'm sure most of the girls will lean more and more towards a more romantic relationship. Since non of those could realistically last without it.

That was basically a perfect list.
I really hope so, would be amazing to see them to get really serious, like, a real couple, would even be amazing to see her pregnant, haha :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I really hope so, would be amazing to see them to get really serious, like, a real couple, would even be amazing to see her pregnant, haha :p
Selina would be great, but Jane would rock that belly. I don't know why, but MC fits perfectly with any of the ladies, so I'm fine with him getting serious with any of them.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

By Looks

1. Julia
2. Anna
3. Emma
4. Jane
5. Lisa
6. Rosa
7. Selena
8. Jade
9. Nicole

1. Lisa