Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
From a story telling perspective, I think it's too early to reveal Emma's true intentions
Cause now I DEFINITELY want nothing to do with her. And then you're having to write scenarios forcing her and MC together- and the illusion of choice is thrown out the window.
There's a lot of throw away lines written here. "Julia drank some wine and put the glass back" as we're watching her do the action being described. Great for prose, but a visual novel/game makes it redundant. I'd suggest thinking this more as a comic book. We only need to see the dialogue, what the character is thinking, and the occasional narration (by a character in a story).
I don't think she has any true intentions tbh the part that you're talking about She refused to do anymore for the Dad at the end in the text message plus Julia will be keeping tabs on her she won't let her mess with her brother

Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I don't think she has any true intentions tbh the part that you're talking about She refused to do anymore for the Dad at the end in the text message plus Julia will be keeping tabs on her she won't let her mess with her brother
Yeah, she refused. But that’s not the last you’ll see of her. The dad is gonna force her to make more of an effort to get in MC’s pants.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, she refused. But that’s not the last you’ll see of her. The dad is gonna force her to make more of an effort to get in MC’s pants.
Force her? that's hardly going to look good for him and if he did force her what's to stop her from telling the MC about it or Julia even, that text message she sent shows she is not easily manipulated into doing anything.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
No incest sucks (or not as the case may be). That still bums me out because technically, that would also prevent us from having a threesome with Selina and Rosa.
I know, no incest with S and R it's hard to resist ( Selina is my second fav after Lisa) but I think that Selina loves a lot the MC now like a boyfriend and not only as a friend with benefits

Last edited:
Reactions: Mytez

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't know, Selina is fairly adventurous when it comes to trying new things.
Exhibitionism and stuff like that, yeah, but sharing would be quite weird even for her, and especially with her own mom, haha, and like Mytez said, things seem to be getting more serious between Selina and MC, stronger feelings coming into play :p
But IF there will be a threesome, with whoever, I hope it's optional, I don't particularly care for MFF when one or both girls are LIs, nope :p

Last edited:

speedturtle

Jun 4, 2019
Hm but maybe there could be a turn in the game: it could be discovered that either the MC or his sister are adopted .. that would solve the technical problem of incest ...:p;)
Maybe we find out that MC´s real father was the Postman and not this brainfucked asshole :ROFLMAO:
Dude, I'd legit laugh if that happened. The dad was cheating, so Ig it'd be alright if the mom slept if the postman.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes