voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I don't think this game even needs a walkthrough to play right? Everything is pretty straightforward so I don't see why you'd wanna reference a walkthrough here.

Reactions: Enyos and Paynne

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hey everyone!
A little report on how I'm doing. At the moment, the number of renders has already exceeded the previous update (which is 460+), but despite this, I still need to finish two additional events. One big event and one small. After that I will focus on animations and writing dialogs. In short, I still have a lot of work to do.
I also spent some time learning zbrush (so far at the simplest level). I will try to use it in the future as often as possible. This will greatly help in changing the shape of clothes and bodies. This program has many uses. I used to try to make do with the simple tools that Daz3d gave me, but now I think it's a reasonable step to improve the image quality.
So, now I can say for sure that there will be no update in June. As much as I tried, I just don't have time to make all the plans by that date. Therefore, you can expect an update in the first third of July.
Well, that's all the news for today. Thank you all for your support and have a good day!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I actually think Julia is a lesbian and will eventually get with one of the other girls MC doesn't get with.

She isn't doing anything with MC. Seems like this will be the new My Sister, My Roommate. Despite the sister not being a LI, people will keep begging for it anyway and get mad when it doesn't happen.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion
Jun 20, 2018
I actually think Julia is a lesbian and will eventually get with one of the other girls MC doesn't get with.

She isn't doing anything with MC. Seems like this will be the new My Sister, My Roommate. Despite the sister not being a LI, people will keep begging for it anyway and get mad when it doesn't happen.
While I agree that the whining and fan-writing is insufferable, I don't think they're comparable, given that that game explicitly starts with the MC and his sister having a friends with benefits type relationship, whereas this is not an incest game at all. I think this is more in the category of how people try to obsessively make every game incest. I recall there was a mod for Depraved Awakening that rewrote the characters to add incest, lol.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes