GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There will be no bad choices. I'll try to make them nice. I promise :D
Haha :biggrin: well you should do what you like, but of course I am happy to hear this :)

I save Sooooo many times during play throughs to see if I want to change my main route, lol. And yes, Jane is the MC's sisters BFF.
Ahh right! Of all the red heads here I kind of forgot her :coldsweat: I am ashamed of myself :tiredface:

Reactions: Walg and Enyos

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Ok, let's see. I definitely appreciate the slightly different approach to story than most other games here have - I swear I'm still dreading that suddenly MC's younger and older sister, not to mention hot mom, of course, will appear and reluctantly fall in love with him...

I love the models used for characters (well, except the one for MC but then again, modern alt/indie/emo "rock" *spits on the floor* kids do tend to look strange to my eyes) and their personalities as well. I personally hope I read the situation correctly and that Selina's mother will join the party next time. ;) Also love Jane and Lisa, so I can't wait to progress their stories as well.

Now, regarding the language, truth be told, after seeing a few reviews here I expected it to be worse but it's actually not that bad at all. It is perfectly understandable, it's just the slightly strange sentence structure or unusual word usage every now and then that gives you away. You should definitely consider getting an editor for it though. Personally, the "Depraved beast!" gets me every single time. XD

EDIT: Damn, can't believe I left out Anna... You're definitely spoiling us with your selection of beautiful women. Not that I mind, of course. :p

Reactions: repuindy and Enyos

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The translation was worse but TalesOfThatGame improve it a lot. For next updates, i am not sure, but i know some member here want help the dev.

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Ok, let's see. I definitely appreciate the slightly different approach to story than most other games here have - I swear I'm still dreading that suddenly MC's younger and older sister, not to mention hot mom, of course, will appear and reluctantly fall in love with him...

I love the models used for characters (well, except the one for MC but then again, modern alt/indie/emo "rock" *spits on the floor* kids do tend to look strange to my eyes) and their personalities as well. I personally hope I read the situation correctly and that Selina's mother will join the party next time. ;) Also love Jane and Lisa, so I can't wait to progress their stories as well.

Now, regarding the language, truth be told, after seeing a few reviews here I expected it to be worse but it's actually not that bad at all. It is perfectly understandable, it's just the slightly strange sentence structure or unusual word usage every now and then that gives you away. You should definitely consider getting an editor for it though. Personally, the "Depraved beast!" gets me every single time. XD
It was still grunge/goth when I was their age (and worked at Hot Topic), so the styles are the same, but the Emo label is new, lol. (Still got my Sha Sha flame shoes, Doc Martens, and Converse's in the closet. :p)

As to the language, there's a couple script.rpy files (provided by the fans) that you can swap in to make it more fluid. I believe the current version was broken english and google translator, lol. And you are correct, going from another language to English really brings different sentence structures (direct Japanese to English translation sounds like Yoda). The next update should have the grammar fixed properly (hopefully), and "Depraved Beast" will certainly remain. xD (That line made me roll as well)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
It was still grunge/goth when I was their age (and worked at Hot Topic), so the styles are the same, but the Emo label is new, lol. (Still got my Sha Sha flame shoes, Doc Martens, and Converse's in the closet. :p)

As to the language, there's a couple script.rpy files (provided by the fans) that you can swap in to make it more fluid. I believe the current version was broken english and google translator, lol. And you are correct, going from another language to English really brings different sentence structures (direct Japanese to English translation sounds like Yoda). The next update should have the grammar fixed properly (hopefully), and "Depraved Beast" will certainly remain. XD (That line made me roll as well)
Nothing wrong with Doc Martens and Converse, those were part of rock and metal scene practically from the moment they started making them, I guess it's the MC's haircut that gives me the whole alt/emo modern rock vibe. To be fair, I am somewhat old fashioned when it comes to rock (and haircuts) though. XD

Yeah, that's the reason I actually suspected author to be from one of asian language groups. Could be completely off my mark though. And I really can't understand what it is about Depraved Beast that makes me laugh as much as it does. XD

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Nothing wrong with Doc Martens and Converse, those were part of rock and metal scene practically from the moment they started making them, I guess it's the MC's haircut that gives me the whole alt/emo modern rock vibe. To be fair, I am somewhat old fashioned when it comes to rock (and haircuts) though. XD

Yeah, that's the reason I actually suspected author to be from one of asian language groups. Could be completely off my mark though. And I really can't understand what it is about Depraved Beast that makes me laugh as much as it does. XD
Hehe, I had red and blonde highlights to really go with the hard rock scene. Time has mellowed me out though and I stick with au naturale brunette anymore. So yeah, it's a young person thing. :p

You're not far off, as 3/4 of his native country is in Asia. :p
"Depraved Beast" is so fitting for her, and so original, hahaha. xD

Reactions: repuindy

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hehe, I had red and blonde highlights to really go with the hard rock scene. Time has mellowed me out though and I stick with au naturale brunette anymore. So yeah, it's a young person thing. :p

You're not far off, as 3/4 of his native country is in Asia. :p
"Depraved Beast" is so fitting for her, and so original, hahaha. XD
Ah, Russia it is then. Heh, so close and yet so far. I may have gotten the location somewhat right but the language group was as far off as possible. XD

EDIT: Oh, I just though about it and perhaps Depraved Beastie would suit her better? Beast just sounds plain wrong. XD

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes