Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
My biggest concern was the overuse of "friend" between MC and Jacob, and thought it should be a mix of "pal" and "bud", to better reflect Americanese slang.

Reactions: MrJet

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, wasn't really paying much attention to that but you may be right. Mixing it up a bit definitively wouldn't hurt.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

News about the current progress.
Hey everyone!
I am ready to share with you the latest news about my project. So, most of the work on the next update is already finished. At the moment I have made 210 renderings! But some scenes aren't done yet, so I end up planning them somewhere around 220-240. And I haven't started the animated scene yet. And this is considering that my computer is constantly busy rendering.

If I do not have difficulties in my main job, then tomorrow I will start writing dialogues. In addition, I still have to translate everything into English, and then give it all to proofreading. Well, as you can see, there's plenty of work to do. But on the other hand, I can say that the next update will be the biggest one I made earlier. (Even if there were only two :)) and there will be the first serious choice, which will affect the vast part of the content.

Now, as for the content itself: As I wrote earlier, the main focus of the update will be Lisa, Marie, and another new girl. With each of these girls (the choice of the player) will have their own spicy scene. It also seemed to me that I slightly improved the picture quality. Though not too much.

As for the release date, I can't name it exactly yet, as I'm afraid I won't meet my own deadlines. But most likely it will be somewhere between 16.11 and 20.11.

Thank you for your attention! And of course, here's a couple of teaser CG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016

News about the current progress.
Hey everyone!
I am ready to share with you the latest news about my project. So, most of the work on the next update is already finished. At the moment I have made 210 renderings! But some scenes aren't done yet, so I end up planning them somewhere around 220-240. And I haven't started the animated scene yet. And this is considering that my computer is constantly busy rendering.

If I do not have difficulties in my main job, then tomorrow I will start writing dialogues. In addition, I still have to translate everything into English, and then give it all to proofreading. Well, as you can see, there's plenty of work to do. But on the other hand, I can say that the next update will be the biggest one I made earlier. (Even if there were only two :)) and there will be the first serious choice, which will affect the vast part of the content.

Now, as for the content itself: As I wrote earlier, the main focus of the update will be Lisa, Marie, and another new girl. With each of these girls (the choice of the player) will have their own spicy scene. It also seemed to me that I slightly improved the picture quality. Though not too much.

As for the release date, I can't name it exactly yet, as I'm afraid I won't meet my own deadlines. But most likely it will be somewhere between 16.11 and 20.11.

Thank you for your attention! And of course, here's a couple of teaser CG.
Reactions...
First teaser pic, meh.
Second teaser pic, nice.
Third teaser pic, ffs are u trying to give me a heart attack...

Reactions: Enyos and Dreadder

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Reactions...
First teaser pic, meh.
Second teaser pic, nice.
Third teaser pic, ffs are u trying to give me a heart attack...
Lisa is really gorgeous and the location is perfect but why don't spend a little time with the others;)
In the next update i need to keep a save for each girl:eazyHype:

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Lisa is really gorgeous and the location is perfect but why don't spend a little time with the others;)
In the next update i need to keep a save for each girl:eazyHype:
As will I, but it'll be Lisa focused until we find out more about band member #4... :D

Reactions: tek and repuindy

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm ... hoping for some action with Anna bcs she is so cute ... I'm very (like VERY) satisfied that next upd will focus on Lisa & Marie, but also hope that you will be able to reject (skip) scenes with that black girl ... nothing against, but i don't like interracial sex scenes and in general I'm not into black girls ... so ideal for me would be Anna, Lisa & Marie for the update, but with 2/3, I'm still very satisfied ... looking very forward for this :)

Reactions: Blayo and Enyos

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Am I a retarded or there is a bug after the first scene with Jane? I can't figure out how to leave that room.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Am I a retarded or there is a bug after the first scene with Jane? I can't figure out how to leave that room.
Have you tried clicking on all of the doors and floors? The navigation isn't super well marked (inside the apartment), and it took me some clicking the first time through as well.

Reactions: Walg and sergop

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Also, if you're playing the English version, here's a better script file than the one in the download. Just replace the script.rpy file in the Game sub folder.
(It's definitely not perfect, but a bit better than the original)
This is for version .15 Windows, and should not be used on .2 and newer versions.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really have problems with seeing "I don't like interracial" as not being racist.

It's fine if you don't like it, but maybe just keep it to yourself, that you somehow feel that everybody who doesn't share your colour of skin isn't worthy of having sex with.

And I know all the defences and it's simply not the same as not liking redheads.

Reactions: playboydx

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I really have problems with seeing "I don't like interracial" as not being racist.

It's fine if you don't like it, but maybe just keep it to yourself, that you somehow feel that everybody who doesn't share your colour of skin isn't worthy of having sex with.

And I know all the defences and it's simply not the same as not liking redheads.
Cant say i agree there really. I dont like most black womens looks. Too big lips way to big asses. Asians are generally petite and cute. Arabian girls are kinda exotic and interresting and so on. Has nothing to do with race for me. Just the details...
And any guy that does'nt like redheads gotta be insane or really fucked up... Nah just kidding...

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Cant say i agree there really. I dont like most black womens looks. Too big lips way to big asses. Asians are generally petite and cute. Arabian girls are kinda exotic and interresting and so on. Has nothing to do with race for me. Just the details...
And any guy that does'nt like redheads gotta be insane or really fucked up... Nah just kidding...
Each to his own i guess, i wanna see more ebony beauties included in games but then again im a big fan of ghetto booties.

Can't resist dat!

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018

I think this post is for me. I really don't know why you think it's racist. I do not like black women (and also indians and asian girls too), but only bcs of their visual appereance. This has nothing to do with race. Because there are always exceptions prove the rule. Through my life, i also find some very cute and attractive black women, asian women or indian women, but still, the most of them do not attract me. But I think that on this forum I can say my opinion.

Reactions: Dreadder
4.20 star(s) 236 Votes