sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm impressed, this game has a lot of potential. Renders are flawless, sex scenes have animations and the story feels somewhat original.
I wish the dev all the best, he clearly knows what he is doing, this intro had the right amount of content and was interesting.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
I'm impressed, this game has a lot of potential. Renders are flawless, sex scenes have animations and the story feels somewhat original.
I wish the dev all the best, he clearly knows what he is doing, this intro had the right amount of content and was interesting.
I agree with @sarge87 that this game has good potential, but the renders are not flawless, just well done with room to improve. The animations are a plus but the blowjob one needs to be smoothed out a bit. No misspellings that caught my eye but the translation really needs quite a bit of work, it is obvious that the Dev is not a native English speaker, so some of the dialogue is quite confusing. For a first time release I will give it a 7.75 out of 10.
:D CHEERS (c)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah I agree with all that. Renders are great, the models look real good.
I think it was a real nice touch having the girl and MC flirt with each other from across the street, MC looking at her in the morning, she catches him doing that and poses for him naughty and flirty way, and at night she somehow could feel his eyes locked on her and again she flirts with him, and then THAT happens. You don't see that in any game, but it was a very nice touch, really loved that naughty dance of flirt between them, I really like her a lot already.
And the first girl MC meets in the bar, the manager, she gorgeous as hell too :p

Another positive thing I need to say is the dialog, easy to follow and couldn't find all too many issues at all there, that's commendable.

The MC could have a bit more punk rock look than this though, looks more like a emo-pop guy than a punk-rocker, but oh well. The girl who audition to be the lead singer is cute as hell though :p

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Is our man here supposed to be playing a bass instead of a six string?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: answering my own questions, they're hiring a soloist, so I guess he's a bassist after all.

edit 2: Looks like I'm live blogging this bitch. Now the soloist is a lead singer, so who knows what's going on with the guitar business.

edit 3: Bass confirmed!

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you for your feedback.

Truth be told, I'm still in the process of learning the daz, so the quality of renders is sometimes different from each other. I hope that in the future I will be able to improve the quality. The animations were made in three different ways, where in the end I found the easiest one for me. So the following animations will be a little better.
As for translation... Mostly it's Google translate, with my broken English from school. So I'm even a little surprised it's readable at all.

The main character, as many have already noted, is just a Golden boy who just came out of parental care. That is why its further development will be interesting.

And in the future, I will try to make more choices.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You're doing a good job already, even for a demo there was a lot more to it than in most 0.1 releases, and I'm impressed by the demo, really, the renders are great as is, models are gorgeous, animations are great, dialog and the supposed "broken English" as you refer to it is very well readable and easy to follow. Of course there is ALWAYS room for improvement, as there's no such thing as perfection, but I'm very impressed by this one already, I can't wait to see more and will be interesting to watch you become better in the progress, keep up the good work! :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ooh, I haven't played a VN centered around a band since Kira Kira! Now, if this was say a folk punk band, therefore including a few more (say female crewed) instruments over the usual rock bass/guitar/drums/vocals and had some fun touring the country in a van instead of being stuck in one place, I'd pledge right away!

It does not seem as exciting but I'm sure interested in checking the next update out.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Thank you for your feedback.

Truth be told, I'm still in the process of learning the daz, so the quality of renders is sometimes different from each other. I hope that in the future I will be able to improve the quality. The animations were made in three different ways, where in the end I found the easiest one for me. So the following animations will be a little better.
As for translation... Mostly it's Google translate, with my broken English from school. So I'm even a little surprised it's readable at all.

The main character, as many have already noted, is just a Golden boy who just came out of parental care. That is why its further development will be interesting.

And in the future, I will try to make more choices.
Once again I repeat - I congratulate)

RødTop

Jan 21, 2018
This is a really great demo you have here ! And I really like the girls especially the redhead neighbor :D Good released only the english need little bit work but you have a good story, so keep op the good work ! I will follow you patreon !

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really good start. Not much to complain. :)

But please let us change his look later on - that he now looks the way he does makes sense, but we need a make over later :D

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
@MrJet You have similar taste to mine which is good for you because I have played many games and your is at the top.
There wasn't a single moment that i wouldn't like.
I appreciate that you shift unknow characters name after introduction not before like any other game.
English isn't my native either and i din't have any problem in understanding your traslation even if sometimes things seemed to be out of place.

Keep up the good work and get to basic level.

PS: Even if perfection is a thing, basic level in all essential skills that you need in your work is more than enough to do great things if you keep doing it the right way.

Oct 30, 2017
its seem looking good. Nice render and smooth make me interested. look these screenshoot? , gonna try it :firstimekiss:

uodenim

Nov 2, 2017
A surprising first release which in my opinion delivers more than various "established" titles out there. The renders are great and the scenes are accompanied by various audio tracks. To me, the story is interesting enough to wonder how it will continue, which is more than I can usually ask for. Scenes that take place "in public", like outdoors or in a bar, actually show other people in the background instead of showing empty tables / rooms. I get why most developers do this, but I see this change of pace as a big improvement.

The quality of the English text varies somewhat. Some sentences are perfect whereas others show very clear signs of machine translation. With all the other good things I've seen so far, this is trade-off I can live with. Now I'll just have to look into my Patreon list and see if I can trade a project for this one, since unfortunately my funds are limited. I really want to see this one continue.

Sep 12, 2017
This game likes to blast music in my left ear. Was pleasantly surprised at the download size (not in GB)
The choice in models is nice, the added dick doesn't fit the male character (different skin tans) it looks glued on.
Nothing too fancy. I'd wait a bunch of versions for better scenes. The blowjob animation was choppy and weird.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Asking myself if romancing the same character models ever gets old.
I would already be happy if Devs would at least invest in new hair styles... the ones on the first and third model in the banner pic are already instant boner killers imho ;-)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
And wut? No incest, no Milfs, no "Landlady", no NTR? Holy Vanilla fruit Batman! Just kidding, it's nice to have some "old school" stuff too from time to time. Band theme is also a nice change of pace. Add an obviously above par quality....downloading and checking this out. Good luck with your project mate, hope to see many updates.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes