sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder where do you get those models from. Are they bought assets? Do you model them yourselves? It's a topic that has always made me curious.
They're bought assets and customized to the devs liking. That's why Catherine looks like Lola from The Family Secret for instance. Both devs used the same base model.

Lola
10_first_day_momoffice_16.jpg

Catherine
1boss04.jpg

Reactions: MrJet and Babus

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
They're bought assets and customized to the devs liking. That's why Catherine looks like Lola from The Family Secret for instance. Both devs used the same base model.

Lola
View attachment 148443

Catherine
View attachment 148444
I think you're wrong on this.
Lola is this one, same design same skin -
Where Catherine looks like this one, but with a different skin -

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I think you're wrong on this.
Lola is this one, same design same skin -
Where Catherine looks like this one, but with a different skin -
Huh ... that's funny, I don't see the resemblance with Lola at all. The nose just seems off on Pearl.
You're certainly right with Catherine/Vivienne though.

Reactions: thecardinal

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I like it. There's actual story to go with the generic premise, and decent pacing (though I expect it'll have to slow down soon). The translation is rough, but usually understandable.
I do wonder where the plot will go from here - exclusive branches, deceit, stat management? It's all up in the air for now.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm really liking this, especially if it manages to keep up the same quality for future updates.

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
So many games with insanely similar renders like i played 2 games that had similar renders and now this...it looks like this has similar renders to the previous 2 i played. Well girls have different hair and hair colors but faces and bodies look pretty similar.
Either way i know im going to play it when game leaves his alpha state and has good amount of content

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
i cant extract rar can anyone give me pc zip ??? because my win zip trial expired and 7zip show unexpected error

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Very good start! There is a bit lost in the context when translated to english, and the barista Mary is called Marie in the dialogue, but minor language barriers. The gist of the story looks very promising and the renders are beautiful. If I could avoid the other girls and stick with just Lisa, I would. Nice work! :cool:

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes