Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Sage is all grown up :p but seriously I think it's the outfit that Rosa has on here makes her and Sage their older and younger selves.
Told u u should’ve like her otherwise she will hunt u down till u do even if that’s means being part of a new game ......love u Sage ......i mean Rosa :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see you relay love crushing people's hopes and dreams. :p
I hate it, I really do. It may not seem like it cos I do it a lot but I don't like ruining peoples fantasies.

I also hate seeing devs get slammed by people because they aren't getting what they thought they were going to get.

People saw Julia nude and imagined she'd be a potential love interest, she never will be. I could keep quiet and never say anything then every update they would wonder why Julia has no content until the end then rage at the dev for blue balling them.

I crush their dreams so they at least know what they will and won't get to see. I try and make sure people have an idea of what to expect so they know whether to keep playing or not.

If someone is only here expecting Julia content then i'd rather they hate me for shitting on their dreams than hate the dev for not giving them the content they expected.

I know you meant it as a joke just wanted to explain why I do it. I know some people think I do enjoy shitting on their hopes and I really don't.

Unless I don't like that person then I cackle happily as I crush them.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I hate it, I really do. It may not seem like it cos I do it a lot but I don't like ruining peoples fantasies.

I also hate seeing devs get slammed by people because they aren't getting what they thought they were going to get.

People saw Julia nude and imagined she'd be a potential love interest, she never will be. I could keep quiet and never say anything then every update they would wonder why Julia has no content until the end then rage at the dev for blue balling them.

I crush their dreams so they at least know what they will and won't get to see. I try and make sure people have an idea of what to expect so they know whether to keep playing or not.

If someone is only here expecting Julia content then i'd rather they hate me for shitting on their dreams than hate the dev for not giving them the content they expected.

I know you meant it as a joke just wanted to explain why I do it. I know some people think I do enjoy shitting on their hopes and I really don't.

Unless I don't like that person then I cackle happily as I crush them.
I'm not sure what to make of this new, softer Ava...

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes