Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Dreams are fine and all, but they're yours. Keep them to yourself. We don't need to see them.

As for posting pictures, that's cool. But we don't need Waifu Wars to justify it. Save that for the Fan Art threads. Posting pictures and talking about the girls is why they exist.

Reactions: JeefZ

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Ill be honest, while i understood Julia was just a plot device to help with Jane, barring the random nude scene, like the tub...

...i actually thought the mom/daughter 3some was potentially going to be a thing, since both of their focus would be on the MC, not on each other. (I could see more of a rivalry thing, as the younger vs older one tried to out perform the other.)

Not expecting them to suddenly start scissoring or something. :rolleyes:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
...i actually thought the mom/daughter 3some was potentially going to be a thing,
Quick question...

You thought a girl, in this case Selina, with personal issues that took herself so far out of her comfort zone she thought the MC would hate her when she came clean and then got incredibly jealous over her mother painting her boyfriend ...... was suddenly going to be down with a 3some?

A girl that got fucked over by her best friend fucking her crush, let herself go then poured her heart out saying she just wants to be loved in a real relationship is just going to say "now fuck my mother"?

How did you come to that conclusion?

It's not even remotely hinted at it being a possibility.

Everything about Selina screams the exact opposite.

I legit don't know how that managed to be a thought.

I don't mean to dig but it's like you completely skipped over Selina's story and saw 2 women and assumed potential 3some.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Quick question...

You thought a girl, in this case Selina, with personal issues that took herself so far out of her comfort zone she thought the MC would hate her when she came clean and then got incredibly jealous over her mother painting her boyfriend ...... was suddenly going to be down with a 3some?

A girl that got fucked over by her best friend fucking her crush, let herself go then poured her heart out saying she just wants to be loved in a real relationship is just going to say "now fuck my mother"?

I don't mean to dig but it's like you completely skipped over Selina's story and saw 2 women and assumed potential 3some.
I will admit that I had considered it a possibility BEFORE the most recent update, when we do finally learn more about Selina. Many folks (myself included) got the impression that she was the type of person who was totally adventurous and open about sex, and her mother seemed to be very similar. But once I found out about what happened, my heart broke for her, and now I just want to be loyal to her and keep her happy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will admit that I had considered it a possibility BEFORE the most recent update, when we do finally learn more about Selina. Many folks (myself included) got the impression that she was the type of person who was totally adventurous and open about sex, and her mother seemed to be very similar. But once I found out about what happened, my heart broke for her, and now I just want to be loyal to her and keep her happy.
She did make it easy to assume she was a sex freak. I liked her before but loved her after the relationship chat.

Maybe before the last update I could have seen a mother/daughter thing but after that talk it would just be out of character for how she really is. Maybe the dev could swing it as an option, it's not something i'm against I just don't see it with everything she said.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But now we know that is not the case. Selina isn't the crazy wild woman she appeared to be. That was just her way of dealing with a huge betrayal from her friend. In a way i get the feeling she was trying to be more outgoing like her mom to deal with what happened.
Plus she already wants to make things official with John and become a couple.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
She did make it easy to assume she was a sex freak. I liked her before but loved her after the relationship chat.

Maybe before the last update I could have seen a mother/daughter thing but after that talk it would just be out of character for how she really is. Maybe the dev could swing it as an option, it's not something i'm against I just don't see it with everything she said.
That's pretty much where I'm at with it, too. If it somehow happened, I wouldn't hate it, but I just don't think it works now, knowing what we know. Before, I wouldn't have put it off the table, but now, I don't expect it will happen.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Interesting. I'm probably in a minority that had the opposite reaction. A mutually fun, no strings attached relationship with a sex freak I was fine with. Being a rebound LI after her crush on some sleazy doctor was destroyed, not my cup of tea. I chose to not pursue her after the talk. It's a strength of this game that there is a variety of very different characters for different tastes.

As I am all-in for a Jane ending in my main play-through, it wasn't a hard decision.
Jane3.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Interesting. I'm probably in a minority that had the opposite reaction. A mutually fun, no strings attached relationship with a sex freak I was fine with. Being a rebound LI after her crush on some sleazy doctor was destroyed, not my cup of tea. I chose to not pursue her after the talk. It's a strength of this game that there is a variety of very different characters for different tastes.

As I am all-in for a Jane ending in my main play-through, it wasn't a hard decision.
View attachment 391167
But John isn't her rebound boyfriend since Selina wasn't in a relationship with that doctor. The betrayal was from her best friend who knew about her crush and either didn't came true and said she was already having a affair with the doctor or, worse, decided to go have sex with the guy after Selina told her about the crush.

So it is not like Selina is trying to forget the medic by dating John.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok suggest him to make wrong about cousin and she's old friend or something
(sorry for my english)
Julia has her pretiest face in the game
Julia's his sister not his cousin.

Also a bit late to be changing her character considering she's also a plot device.

Nobody is saying you can't look, you'll just never be able to touch.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Quick question...

Because pr0n logic, duh.

Like i said, it was just a general expectation based on the obvious pairings, just like anna/kassandra and lisa/jade.

I dont argue with anything you said, and if it doesnt happen, im not concerned.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes