Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
What are Cheat points effect to the story? does this game has Harem route or not?
I like many girls in this game pick one it's too difficult for me. :'( Thx

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What are Cheat points effect to the story? does this game has Harem route or not?
I like many girls in this game pick one it's too difficult for me. :'( Thx
No it doesn't have a harem route.

You can sleep with more than one girl but sooner or later it will end badly.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Julia must have some scenes with npcs, her model is too hot to not use it. Or maybe a proper game, Become a Businesswoman o_O
Julia's model is used as a minor character on BADIK. She may have some scenes at some point.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Quick question...

You thought a girl, in this case Selina, with personal issues that took herself so far out of her comfort zone she thought the MC would hate her when she came clean and then got incredibly jealous over her mother painting her boyfriend ...... was suddenly going to be down with a 3some?

A girl that got fucked over by her best friend fucking her crush, let herself go then poured her heart out saying she just wants to be loved in a real relationship is just going to say "now fuck my mother"?

How did you come to that conclusion?

It's not even remotely hinted at it being a possibility.

Everything about Selina screams the exact opposite.

I legit don't know how that managed to be a thought.

I don't mean to dig but it's like you completely skipped over Selina's story and saw 2 women and assumed potential 3some.
i was assuming it as well until we learned about Selina for the first time. Like you said, there is no way that 3some will happen. Maybe in the dreams yes, but in reality it's impossible

Still didn't ring a bell lol

Reactions: Freezer14

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Marie the barista hasn't made an appearance for what seems a very long while, so first...
a reminder of what she looks like:

Marie1.png

Choosing to go with her after the concert was a major path choice as it is what closes the Lisa route (which, among other things, means spending a comparatively dull evening on the yacht as a result). Ergo, it's high-time that the cute barista makes a return into the MC's life methinks. Marie, Marie where art thou? :D

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes