Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(which, among other things, means spending a comparatively dull evening on the yacht as a result).
I got to see Jade and Lisa get close, I didn't find it dull.

That's the non lisa path, I haven't done a play through for her yet.

I hope that's a proper thing for them on the other paths, be nice to see romance bloom for them.

Reactions: Tumai and Freezer14

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Marie the barista hasn't made an appearance for what seems a very long while, so first...
a reminder of what she looks like:

View attachment 392074

Choosing to go with her after the concert was a major path choice as it is what closes the Lisa route (which, among other things, means spending a comparatively dull evening on the yacht as a result). Ergo, it's high-time that the cute barista makes a return into the MC's life methinks. Marie, Marie where art thou? :D
yeah, i liked her, she was nice :)
i hope mr jet didn't forget about her :(

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
We need more Jane content asap, dont know how many times I can fap to the same scene over and over again

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Marie the barista hasn't made an appearance for what seems a very long while
I am still wondering about the red-head bar owner! She seemed liked a major- center of the banner n all- but nothing, and with the gigs starting and a "modelling" job, the story seems to be moving away from the bar arc.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I am still wondering about the red-head bar owner! She seemed liked a major- center of the banner n all- but nothing, and with the gigs starting and a "modelling" job, the story seems to be moving away from the bar arc.
The sad downside to having so many beautiful character models, from the start, or added later. Too many to write a satisfactory story for all of them. Everyone's gonna find somebody to like, and eventually somebody will like each character. But some just don't quite fit where the story's going, even if they fit when it started. And sometimes it just comes down to having to write for too many of them, and you can't do it. It gets to be too much. And when so many people fall in love with the more central girls, like Lisa, Jane, and Selina, it's almost a waste of time to write for others, because people won't care about them. Sometimes, they'll even complain if the main girls don't get as much content, because the more side character types do. It's sad. I tend to find myself often drawn to the side characters, and I always end up wishing there was more story for them.

EDIT: corrected Jane's name after initially writing Jade; didn't want to cause confusion

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumai and Darkmetal

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The sad downside to having so many beautiful character models, from the start, or added later. Too many to write a satisfactory story for all of them. Everyone's gonna find somebody to like, and eventually somebody will like each character. But some just don't quite fit where the story's going, even if they fit when it started. And sometimes it just comes down to having to write for too many of them, and you can't do it. It gets to be too much. And when so many people fall in love with the more central girls, like Lisa, Jade, and Selina, it's almost a waste of time to write for others, because people won't care about them. Sometimes, they'll even complain if the main girls don't get as much content, because the more side character types do. It's sad. I tend to find myself often drawn to the side characters, and I always end up wishing there was more story for them.
Indeed. It looks like the bartending arc is headed into the sidelines. Nevertheless, despite the bar being, IIRC, DJ rather than live band, I think there is a 25% chance that the band will be playing some gigs at that bar at some stage, possibly when we're already semi-famous as kind of a thank you. The red-head could be very "happy" with us for doing that.

Reactions: Tumai and Freezer14
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes