Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am still wondering about the red-head bar owner! She seemed liked a major- center of the banner n all- but nothing, and with the gigs starting and a "modelling" job, the story seems to be moving away from the bar arc.
She's not a main character but will probably be in a 3some with those dating the manager.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well, there are too many girls in the banner if you want to make a realistic game and not a Fuck em' All pokemon type of game.
I mean Rose isn't in the banner and you can pursue her in the game, while the latin girl from the banner has one short scene.
Making one entire path for each girl must be too much work, better if the dev keep it simple with 3 or 4 main girls.

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, there are too many girls in the banner if you want to make a realistic game and not a Fuck em' All pokemon type of game.
I mean Rose isn't in the banner and you can pursue her in the game, while the latin girl from the banner has one short scene.
Making one entire path for each girl must be too much work, better if the dev keep it simple with 3 or 4 main girls.
There are only 4 main girls.

Lisa, Selina, Jane and Anna.

Those are the only 4 actual romance paths.

The rest are either side fucks, potential 3some set up, plot device or potential relationship killer.

Screwing Selina's mother will probably kill that relationship for instance.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

The rest are either side fucks, potential 3some set up, plot device or potential relationship killer.

Please remind me: who was Anna?? and ... no chance for a Jade-relationship??

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please remind me: who was Anna?? and ... no chance for a Jade-relationship??
If you haven't played this last update then it's going into spoiler territory....

You have been warned story apoilers ahead.

Looks like Jade is a lesbian or at most bi with a preference for women. She may end up in a relationship with Lisa if MC isn't on the Lisa path or a potential 3some if they are.

As for Jade on her own, no.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
If you haven't played this last update then it's going into spoiler territory....

Looks like Jade is a lesbian or at most bi with a preference for women. She may end up in a relationship with Lisa if MC isn't on the Lisa path or a potential 3some if they are.

Actually, Jade
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Avaron1974

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
or at most bi with a preference for women.

Depends on if someone has seen that convo or not but I did say that.

She only seems interested in one person though and that ain't the MC.
Then she's not 'at most bi' but fully bi. Doesn't really matters as she just lusts for Lisa, as you've also said

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Hm that´s a shame ... I really took a fancy to Jade .... but you can´t have them all can you?;) And do you by any chance also know who this mysterious Anna is?

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hm that´s a shame ... I really took a fancy to Jade .... but you can´t have them all can you?;) And do you by any chance also know who this mysterious Anna is?
Anna is the bar manager, the one with the glasses who's dating the bouncer at the start.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, guys, as usual, I'm gonna try to be brief and start with the good news. I guess you're tired of my problems, but I'll tell you anyway. Today I took a new GPU from the store to replace the defective one. Yay! I hope I have more luck this time and got a good one.
Now for more interesting news. As you may have noticed on my Patreon page, the new update is 50% complete. I still have a lot to do, but so far it's going really well. It looks like the next update will be even bigger than the previous one. As I said earlier it will have two big events and a few small ones, and this time I tried to use a little more characters. There will also be a small branching of the plot and the consequences of previous choices. As for the numbers, at the moment I have already done 9 animations and almost 500 renderings.
And as for the animations... I spent a few days experimenting with them, but it did not go as well as I would like. It's like a lottery. Some of the animations I do well, and some are just terrible. I guess you can't get any better here without some practice. But I hope now that I have two powerful GPUs again it will be easier.
Well, that's all the news I wanted to share with you. And as usual, I'm adding a few new previews to this post. Thank you for your support, you are amazing!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Ah, that's better, a shame Rose hasn't a route tho.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes