Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to say that the sister needs to get fucked asap.
Just to remind everyone reading that this game will never have any incest ergo Julia will never fuck the MC ... ever.

So Anna will get some more story? :unsure:
I truly hope so.

I hate to complain about something because I adore this game and Jet is a sweetheart but that last update was a massive step back for Anna.

We haven't seen much of her as it is so to go from barely starting something with her to several updates of absence to then going all the way back to having practically nothing while all the other girls are shooting off ahead in their respective paths.

I know he'll probably pull it back but going through that update and finally getting to boot up that Anna save I had to get dumped on by the boss lady. Feels weren't good.

Hopefully it explains why she looked like she wanted nothing to do with us next time.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
FUCK!!!!

You are always so great with fan-art!!

My thought ALWAYS!!

Gotta love some official art!
I very much hope there will be a "harem" route in this game coz if i had to chose only 1 of all these great girls i wouldnt be able to do that! But on the other side, looking at the story, i can really not see a way to end it with a "harem"... shit! Please surprise me somehow dear dev :)

PS: all i can do at this time is to fuck them all and go into serious relationships with all but ... this cant end good, can it ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I very much hope there will be a "harem" route in this game coz if i had to chose only 1 of all these great girls i wouldnt be able to do that! But on the other side, looking at the story, i can really not see a way to end it with a "harem"... shit! Please surprise me somehow dear dev :)

PS: all i can do at this time is to fuck them all and go into serious relationships with all but ... this cant end good, can it ?
There is no harem.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's pretty easy to imagine your evil grin writing these messages .
I r sweet and innocent.

I have a glowing halo above my head and a nice white angelic dress of innocence on as I type these in my bid to be a helpful and productive member of this here forum.

I do not, in any way, take any form of pleasure from shattering peoples hopes and dreams.

Disclaimer - in a show of full transparency it should be noted that all of the above may be complete pish and nonsense.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
View attachment 447179

Hey, guys! There's not much news this time. I had some family business this week, so I didn't have much time to work on the game, but now it's all over and I'm back on track. I think I'll be able to catch up over the weekend and get back to my normal mode. Now I'm doing static renders and at the same time I'm writing an update script. At the moment I have a little more than a hundred renders and a few animations ready.
As usual, I want to thank you all for your support. Until next week.
Nice to see Anna's route getting some shine since her route practically got the least amount of content the last update.

Reactions: TobiMAH

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

There are some games where I do that as well (with only one save) but in the end it might blow on my face. Hell, it has happened in some games, before I decided to have multiple save paths.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We do know there is no harem here as the dev only said some might pair up if they made sense and only one pairing made sense which is currently happening, Jade and Lisa.

Selina isn't up for sharing, her story made that obvious, Anna hates cheats and Jane is looking to settle down. Julia even says if you cheat on Jane you are in the shit.

Anyone expecting a harem has completely ignored the story and everything the girls have said. Probably just skipped to the sex scenes.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019

My advice would be to have multiple saves for each LI cause its been pointed out in this thread and if you played the game you would have known there will be no harem route.

Reactions: rKnight

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I r sweet and innocent.

I have a glowing halo above my head and a nice white angelic dress of innocence on as I type these in my bid to be a helpful and productive member of this here forum.

I do not, in any way, take any form of pleasure from shattering peoples hopes and dreams.

Disclaimer - in a show of full transparency it should be noted that all of the above may be complete pish and nonsense.
Yeah and in your right a Magnum 45 and in your left an icecream ... just as Luna de Luca from HopesGaming ... :LOL::p:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
We do know there is no harem here as the dev only said some might pair up if they made sense and only one pairing made sense which is currently happening, Jade and Lisa.

Selina isn't up for sharing, her story made that obvious, Anna hates cheats and Jane is looking to settle down. Julia even says if you cheat on Jane you are in the shit.

Anyone expecting a harem has completely ignored the story and everything the girls have said. Probably just skipped to the sex scenes.
I didnt say i expect a harem i said i HOPE there could be one but i also said i cant see a way to do that ..The "pairings" could be a "half solution" to the problem and Lisa + Jade appears to be possible and even wanted but.. if you ask me, my favorite pairing would be Jane + Anne coz these are the girls i like most. And i really dont see a way to "pair" them. Then I would also like Selina + Rosa but that also seems hard to get if not impossible.. Not to mention that Lisa + Emma would be also a nice pair (ex GF + new GF) but .. how? Well Emma said she knows that the MC is dating someone so she may be easier to get into a pair with Lisa but would Lisa be OK with that, mostly now when she seems to tend to build a triangle with Jade and the MC? My problem here is that Jade is not in my top 5 of the girls in this game and i would like to see some of these top 5 paired somehow (Jane, Anne, Rosa, Lisa, Emma).. I'm really curious to see what endings the dev has planned and how much sense they will make in the end (if any) :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 235 Votes