Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I sometimes feel like an outcast, being someone who does not like Harem endings AT ALL.
I've played so very few games where a harem makes any sense. They are ridiculous concepts.

Here we have a story where girls have given reasons why sharing with someone else would completely ruin their character and a harem would ruin the story. It just wouldn't work no matter how it was twisted.

I gave up on another game recently that has started looking like it's got a harem happening. It rendered the narrative obsolete and ruined the story for me.

After going through Selina's story where she asks for a 1 on 1 relationship and talks about betrayal and made it perfectly clear she just wanted a normal relationship, Anna breaking up with her boyfriend after cheating and Jane wanting to settle down it would need a complete rewrite of their characters for a harem or any sharing to make sense.

I get people have hopes for things they want to see in games but it's weird to me when they hope for things that would completely shit on everything the narrative has laid out.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I've played so very few games where a harem makes any sense. They are ridiculous concepts.

Here we have a story where girls have given reasons why sharing with someone else would completely ruin their character and a harem would ruin the story. It just wouldn't work no matter how it was twisted.

I gave up on another game recently that has started looking like it's got a harem happening. It rendered the narrative obsolete and ruined the story for me.

After going through Selina's story where she asks for a 1 on 1 relationship and talks about betrayal and made it perfectly clear she just wanted a normal relationship, Anna breaking up with her boyfriend after cheating and Jane wanting to settle down it would need a complete rewrite of their characters for a harem or any sharing to make sense.

I get people have hopes for things they want to see in games but it's weird to me when they hope for things that would completely shit on everything the narrative has laid out.
Sometimes you just wanna see those sexy fantasies come to (virtual) life, story continuity be dammed ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thankfully that is never going to happen in this case.

alexsnootwo

Jun 12, 2019
Good game I'd say ! From Being a DIK I came and that game of Become a Rockstar is a nice one.
Pretties LI and side girls and good plot.
That part of rock reminds me 90' and I look forward to see how's that rockband going later

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Well i wouldn't be so sure that there are no ways to do a harem, at least a partial one, without changing the given characters of the girls ..

BECAUSE... one of the most usual ways to reach a harem situation is when the girls are BISEXUAL and find some attraction towards each other. And since they fuck the same guy... you know what i mean ...

This is in fact the way it started with Lisa and Jade, right?

So let's look a little at what we have here and see if we can find signs or even proof of bisexuality by the girls..

1 - Jane .. "wants to settle down". OK, that may be, BUT Jane is also very much attracted to MC's sister Julia. While being "single" for such a long time inspite of how fuckin good looking and intelligent she is. May the reason for that also be that ...she is a little BI? Or more than a little? You bet! I know there should be no incest in this game (very much unfortunately) so a "pair" Jane-Julia on MC (the best of all imaginable) is not possible. But lets just remember that Jane is most probably BIsexual and then let's see.. who else ..

2 - Anna is most probably into her boss Catherine. Remember the scene when Anna and MC watched Catherine masturbatig in her office and Anna got so horny that she had to kiss the MC on the spot (since he was there and Catherine was behind a door)!
So Anna is probably also BIsexual.

3 - We have no sign that Catherine is also bisexual at this point but...she's good friends with.. Rosa, right? and about Rosa i have absolutely no doubt that she would fuck anything, men, women, horses... whatever.. It may be a little difficult to tenderly kiss a horse when he comes in, but if anybody can accomplish that, then Rosa!

So all that's needed at this point would be a nice sexy party or after concert party where all the ladies mentioned above would be present and , through the MC and/or because of the MC they could come together on a lesbian base.. which could then lead to many other things..

So that was .. "the ladies" .. Now let's see "the girls"..

- Lisa and Jade have already proven that they are clearly open to bisexuality (and to threesomes with MC).. at least occasionaly. This "triangle" is already forming in this last update and is probably going to develop more in time.

- Emma knows that the MC has a new GF but she also regrets that they separated and wants him back. She could chose to fight for him or.. to "share" him with Lisa.. (and with Jade lol) Hard to say how Lisa would react BUT since she is also more than "a little" into girls and Emma is a nice sexy girl, i would not exclude the possibility that she could also accept her in a possible mini-harem.

- Selina was indeed hurt by her friend when she jumped on the guy that Selina thought she likes. OK, BUT due to this "lesson of life" Selina is now a lot more open to sexuality and she does all the possible and impossible sexual things with the MC, so at this stage of her development i can not exclude a positive reaction to the idea of sharing the MC with other girls, which girls she may begin to like as .. girls, and maybe even asking in exchange that she should also be allowed to have other men.. (sorry but i can't exclude that either at this stage, she's her mother's daughter anyway ..:))
And Selina-Rosa... hard to get but, no longer imposible in such a case.

- And Nicole? Well Nicole is .. very "adaptable" isn't she.. :)

Short said: everything's not lost, guys!
When there's a will, there is a way .. or several ways, you know :)

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well i wouldn't be so sure that there are no ways to do a harem, at least a partial one, without changing the given characters of the girls ..

BECAUSE... one of the most usual ways to reach a harem situation is when the girls are BISEXUAL and find some attraction towards each other. And since they fuck the same guy... you know what i mean ...

This is in fact the way it started with Lisa and Jade, right?

So let's look a little at what we have here and see if we can find signs or even proof of bisexuality by the girls..

1 - Jane .. "wants to settle down". OK, that may be, BUT Jane is also very much attracted to MC's sister Julia. While being "single" for such a long time inspite of how fuckin good looking and intelligent she is. May the reason for that also be that ...she is a little BI? Or more than a little? You bet! I know there should be no incest in this game (very much unfortunately) so a "pair" Jane-Julia on MC (the best of all imaginable) is not possible. But lets just remember that Jane is most probably BIsexual and then let's see.. who else ..

2 - Anna is most probably into her boss Catherine. Remember the scene when Anna and MC watched Catherine masturbatig in her office and Anna got so horny that she had to kiss the MC on the spot (since he was there and Catherine was behind a door)!
So Anna is probably also BIsexual.

3 - We have no sign that Catherine is also bisexual at this point but...she's good friends with.. Rosa, right? and about Rosa i have absolutely no doubt that she would fuck anything, men, women, horses... whatever.. It may be a little difficult to tenderly kiss a horse when he comes in, but if anybody can accomplish that, then Rosa!

So all that's needed at this point would be a nice sexy party or after concert party where all the ladies mentioned above would be present and , through the MC and/or because of the MC they could come together on a lesbian base.. which could then lead to many other things..

So that was .. "the ladies" .. Now let's see "the girls"..

- Lisa and Jade have already proven that they are clearly open to bisexuality (and to threesomes with MC).. at least occasionaly. This "triangle" is already forming in this last update and is probably going to develop more in time.

- Emma knows that the MC has a new GF but she also regrets that they separated and wants him back. She could chose to fight for him or.. to "share" him with Lisa.. (and with Jade lol) Hard to say how Lisa would react BUT since she is also more than "a little" into girls and Emma is a nice sexy girl, i would not exclude the possibility that she could also accept her in a possible mini-harem.

- Selina was indeed hurt by her friend when she jumped on the guy that Selina thought she likes. OK, BUT due to this "lesson of life" Selina is now a lot more open to sexuality and she does all the possible and impossible sexual things with the MC, so at this stage of her development i can not exclude a positive reaction to the idea of sharing the MC with other girls, which girls she may begin to like as .. girls, and maybe even asking in exchange that she should also be allowed to have other men.. (sorry but i can't exclude that either at this stage, she's her mother's daughter anyway ..:))

- And Nicole? Well Nicole is .. very "adaptable" isn't she.. :)

Short said: everything's not lost, guys!
When there's a will, there is a way .. or several ways, you know :)
Jane was single because she knows her worth,she won't settle down for a place among many.
Lisa and Selina, despite the earlier days are hopeless romantics and they won't accept anything but a 2+children.
Rosa is not looking for a relationship and despite being a predator wouldn't hurt her daughter openly...
With others, sure the MC can fool around but there are consequences for every action... without Lisa the band is over, without Jane he'll have no chance to take his father's company and keep it afloat.
And losing Selina will make him lose his chance of a normal life.
Besides Mr Jet has always strived for realism

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Jane was single because she knows her worth,she won't settle down for a place among many.
Lisa and Selina, despite the earlier days are hopeless romantics and they won't accept anything but a 2+children.
Rosa is not looking for a relationship and despite being a predator wouldn't hurt her daughter openly...
With others, sure the MC can fool around but there are consequences for every action... without Lisa the band is over, without Jane he'll have no chance to take his father's company and keep it afloat.
And losing Selina will make him lose his chance of a normal life.
Besides Mr Jet has always strived for realism
you say:
"Jane was single because she knows her worth, she won't settle down for a place among many."
- Being not single wouldn't necessarily mean to "settle down". She could just have a boyfriend, or 2 or more one after another, IF she wouldn't be also attracted to women..

"Lisa and Selina, despite the earlier days are hopeless romantics and they won't accept anything but a 2+children."
- Since when is hard fucking in parks in daylight a "romantic" activity? Or blowjobs on a bench during lunch break.. And since when is Lisa+Jade+MC a "2"?

"Rosa is not looking for a relationship and despite being a predator wouldn't hurt her daughter openly"
- She's not looking for a "2+children" relationship but do you really think she will stop fuckin MC if she finds out that he married or he .. runs a harem?

"without Lisa the band is over"
- this is correct and i even suppose that the reason why she's going so eaesy for a 3some with Jade and MC is exactly in order to keep the band together in the eventuality that some feelings could develop (as she probably feels that they may) betwen Jade and MC. If she would play the jealous girl in such a case, the band would be over.. But she cares about the band. She may just be clever enough to find and to initiate another way to solve the problem (this 3some way). After all, Lisa is not a "saint". She wasn't a virgin and .. she's a party girl.. I don't even want to imagine where she learned to give those.. "hopeless romantical" BJs..

"without Jane he'll have no chance to take his father's company and keep it afloat"
- if this was his wish he would have done what his father asked him to do from the beginning on and we wouldn't have a game called "Become a Rock Star" but one called "Take Over your Father's Company With the Help of your non Incestuous Sister". And i don't know about you but .. i wouldn't play that game :)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You completely misread Selina's story.

She hasn't opened up sexually, that was why she told the story to the MC. That wasn't like her, she didn't like doing it and wants a normal relationship.

Also, she would not share with her mother. Selina and Rosa is impossible. Also, no incest in this game.

There is also no sharing with other men, that isn't like her at all. I've no idea where you go any of that from but it's the exact opposite of what she said.

What have you been on?

Jane is not attracted to Julia, she's straight.

Harems aren't happening. The only pairing going on is Jade and Lisa.

This is what I mean about people completely ignoring the story and characters to make up their own canon. Nearly all of what you said would need complete character overhauls and a rewrite especially Selina that you got so very wrong.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You completely misread Selina's story.

She hasn't opened up sexually, that was why she told the story to the MC. That wasn't like her, she didn't like doing it and wants a normal relationship.

Also, she would not share with her mother. Selina and Rosa is impossible. Also, no incest in this game.

There is also no sharing with other men, that isn't like her at all. I've no idea where you go any of that from but it's the exact opposite of what she said.

What have you been on?

Jane is not attracted to Julia, she's straight.

Harems aren't happening. The only pairing going on is Jade and Lisa.
"She hasn't opened up sexually, that was why she told the story to the MC. That wasn't like her, she didn't like doing it and wants a normal relationship."
- And she also didnt like to blow the MC in public just before telling him this story? Check the toilet sex in the "raw" version and a few other moments when MC dominates her and she really enjoys it. She's a SUB!

"Harems aren't happening. The only pairing going on is Jade and Lisa."
- yes.. for the moment it is the only .. but.. i would wait and see :)

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This is what I mean about people completely ignoring the story and characters to make up their own canon. Nearly all of what you said would need complete character overhauls and a rewrite especially Selina that you got so very wrong.
I'm sorry but you misred Selina, not I. She tells him that story to make him understand why she jumped on him out of nowhere and fucked him imediatelly when they first met. But she did not say that all they did AFTER THAT in parks and public toilets was something she "didn't like" and "was not her". Besides, the fuck in the toilet by the exibition takes place AFTER she told him the story .. So .. was that also "not her"?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
On the subject of harems, for myself, it isnt the harem i want, so much as want to see all of the content with as few playthroughs as possible.

So i will ride the train wreck until it derails, then back up as needed, then proceed with separate saves.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
In spite of being so militant for a harem ending , i myself would by no means miss playing several routes with each of these girls separately and ending with each of them if possible, no matter how many saves and replays that will take :) I never said i want a harem route to be the only ending, but i would love to have that as an option too :)

Reactions: Abhai

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
you say:
"Jane was single because she knows her worth, she won't settle down for a place among many."
- Being not single wouldn't necessarily mean to "settle down". She could just have a boyfriend, or 2 or more one after another, IF she wouldn't be also attracted to women..
Having previous boyfriends or flings doesn't mean Jane isn't looking for something more serious now. Also where did you get that Jane is attracted to women? She and Julia are best friends but the game never implied anything other than that between them so far.

"Lisa and Selina, despite the earlier days are hopeless romantics and they won't accept anything but a 2+children."
- Since when is hard fucking in parks in daylight a "romantic" activity? Or blowjobs on a bench during lunch break.. And since when is Lisa+Jade+MC a "2"?
So because they like hot sex they can't be looking for something romantic in a relationship? That makes no sense. Having one doesn't mean the other is excluded.

"Rosa is not looking for a relationship and despite being a predator wouldn't hurt her daughter openly"
- She's not looking for a "2+children" relationship but do you really think she will stop fuckin MC if she finds out that he married or he .. runs a harem?
That suposition isn't really valid since there is no harem and neither incest here. :cool:

"without Jane he'll have no chance to take his father's company and keep it afloat"
- if this was his wish he would have done what his father asked him to do from the beginning on and we wouldn't have a game called "Become a Rock Star" but one called "Take Over your Father's Company With the Help of your non Incestuous Sister". And i don't know about you but .. i wouldn't play that game :)
Yeah i am pretty sure everyone around here already figured that out with how hard you are trying to make people believe in your harem hypothesis...:rolleyes:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The only guy in this game that's gonna have a harem is the cheating cat. when everyones harem saves blowup in their faces, all the ladies are gonna go to him. we all know it.

ok, on a more serious note. the only real pairing so far is Lisa/Jade. Other girls being connected doesn't mean its a "pairing" as far as everyone being together (like MC/Lisa/Jade). the other girls are cheat options, to get Rosa you have to cheat on Selina. To get Nicole you'll have to cheat on Jane (probably) etc.

besides that, the main girls haven't even met that I can recall. MC cheating on everyone behind their backs does not = a harem.

Reactions: Mark17

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Having previous boyfriends or flings doesn't mean Jane isn't looking for something more serious now. Also where did you get that Jane is attracted to women? She and Julia are best friends but the game never implied anything other than that between them so far.

So because they like hot sex they can't be looking for something romantic in a relationship? That makes no sense. Having one doesn't mean the other is excluded.

That suposition isn't really valid since there is no harem and neither incest here. :cool:

Yeah i am pretty sure everyone around here already figured that out with how hard you are trying to make people believe in your harem hypothesis...:rolleyes:
"Having previous boyfriends or flings doesn't mean Jane isn't looking for something more serious now."
No and i didn't say THAT. I said that having no boyfriends or flings MAY, i repeat MAY enhance the possibility that she MAY be a little bisexual. As for her relation to Julia well they are best friends since ages and we all know that girls often like to "play" a little with their best girl friends, mostly if we accept the idea that Jane MAY be a little bisexual..

your answer:
"So because they like hot sex they can't be looking for something romantic in a relationship? That makes no sense. Having one doesn't mean the other is excluded."
my answer to that:
Of course it can be both, hot sex and romantic relationship but what i'm saying (see also my other comments about Selina above) is something else: I'm saying that Selina is now quite open to anything, sexually speaking, and that she is a SUB (check the first toilet sex in the "raw" version and a few other moments when MC dominates her and she really enjoys it) And if this EXISTENT trait of her character is pursued and developed.. you know what a sub does when the "Master" gives an order, right? A sub says "Yes Master" and does it! And if the order is: "fuck your mother" or "Join me and your mother when we fuck", there can be no other answer of a sub than .. "yes master"..
And the other question remains: since when is Lisa+Jade+MC a "2"?

your answer:
"That suposition isn't really valid since there is no harem and neither incest here."
my answer:
When did i say that there is harem or incest here? I'm only looking for reasons to maybe have a harem or at least a few different pairings in the future updates.
And the question remains: do you really think Rosa will stop fuckin MC if she finds out that he married (or.. has a serious relationship with another woman)?

- if this was his wish he would have done what his father asked him to do from the beginning on and we wouldn't have a game called "Become a Rock Star" but one called "Take Over your Father's Company With the Help of your non Incestuous Sister". And i don't know about you but .. i wouldn't play that game

your answer:
"Yeah i am pretty sure everyone around here already figured that out with how hard you are trying to make people believe in your harem hypothesis..."
my answer :
ok, so we are really playing different games, aren't we ? :)

and here i think i must repeat what i posted above:
In spite of being so militant for a harem ending , i myself would by no means miss playing several routes with each of these girls separately and ending with each of them if possible, no matter how many saves and replays that will take :) I never said i want a harem route to be the only ending, but i would love to have that as an option too! I would still play all routes..

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Ah...
What I never understand in fandom of any kind is why people always have to do..."this"... :unsure: ..."speculating"... (every other term that comes to mind would probably get me banned... :whistle:)

I mean, you all know that MrJet wants and needs (according to himself on multible occations and in private) to "clean house".
What most of you seem to forget is the fact that, unlike 99.999999% of other games here, this isn't a porn game with story elements. BaRS is a visual novel with porn elements.
It is the story of 4 "teens" on their way to fame (or not). Jacob, Jade, Lisa and the MC are the protagonists.

And well: Anna, Catherine, Emma, Rosa and to some extend Nicole and Selina don't bring much, if anything at all, to the main story.

(I could post the whole conversation I had, but not without MrJets premission. I actually respect privacy on the interweb)

Reactions: Petro28
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes